Issue a Challenge

last reply
1 reply
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, since I'm new here, and chomping at the bit to try my hand at writing erotica, I figured I'd try to put my best foot forward... by asking to be caught off-guard and thrown in headfirst! My request, as it stands, is for anyone who's interested to give me something to write about. I'll take three and make every effort to work them into a contiguous story- and if I'm unable to, I'll give each one a turn as the main attraction in a shorter piece.

My only rules are as follows:
-I won't write outright .
-I won't write immediate incest.*
-I won't write bestiality.

Everything else is fair game. Any takers on the offer?
Oceans apart, we found each other
And only her madness could tear us apart.
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to Lush. Interesting challenge you have there; but do you mean 'continuous' or 'contiguous'?

My only rules are as follows:
-I won't write outright .
-I won't write immediate incest.*
-I won't write bestiality.

Everything else is fair game. Any takers on the offer?

No, actually, everything else is not fair game. If you intend to submit the stories here, you have to meet our guidelines. We do not accept stories containing or bestiality and well as many other unsavoury sexual acts, perversions, dangerous activities or ones that break the law. Nor do we accept stories that involve minors, kidnapping, mutilation, snuff, scat... the list is extensive.

The restrictions can be found on the story submission page and in the site guidelines. In fact, you agreed to not mention or write about those other things when you signed up here.

'Outright ' - strange term. We do not accept , disguised , attempted or any form of non-consensual sex. I suggest you make acquaintance with our standards and guidelines before starting to write your stories.

Good luck with them.