About being horny

last reply
10 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do sometimes, and I want to refrain from any activities that I believe trigger the urge. But I guess, I am really a horny girl and I also do not want to deprive myself of whatever pleasure I enjoy being such one.
Sometimes, a bitch is just a girl who wears a mask to hide what's real inside her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So are you saying you do it? Or are you asking about how to go about it?

Now from my perspective, you have to realize, I have to get off at least 3-times a day, Morning, Noon and Night! But when I can't get my morning fuck I still have my toys, and imagination ready. And if that's not enough Lush and internet are always handy!

I believe it is a good thing to give it a rest once in a while for brief periods of time.
It helps to relax and let some sensitivity increase since you've probably overstimulated some nerve endings and touch receptors.

Hubby and I will drive each other crazy and do this in preparation for some events or trip, to purposely turn up the desires and intensity.
It will make me crabby and somewhat Bitchy but it also can turn our sex into a rough, fuckfest, which is something to look forward to!

Kisses!

Steph
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

Now from my perspective, you have to realize, I have to get off at least 3-times a day, Morning, Noon and Night! But when I can't get my morning fuck I still have my toys, and imagination ready. And if that's not enough Lush and internet are always handy!

Kisses!

Steph

I'm with you on that one Steph, sometimes its more like 5 times a day but I came to grips with my libido some time ago. Now having said that, I do at times try really hard to restrain myself in order to prolong the next session. In some respects I even deny myself the pleasure of orgasm so that it builds and builds until OMFG!!! Yes, I can relate...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So glad I am not alone in how many times I need to cum in a day!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

0 likes
It is truly heartwarming to find women with a strong sex drive.... even if they use it elsewhere.
Bravo!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

I believe it is a good thing to give it a rest once in a while for brief periods of time.
It helps to relax and let some sensitivity increase since you've probably overstimulated some nerve endings and touch receptors.

Hubby and I will drive each other crazy and do this in preparation for some events or trip, to purposely turn up the desires and intensity.
It will make me crabby and somewhat Bitchy but it also can turn our sex into a rough, fuckfest, which is something to look forward to!

Kisses!

Steph

Thanks, this is enlightening! and I am saying how do you go about it? The topic is a taboo amongst my circle of friends and I am embarrassed to confess anything to them. But maybe here, I can get different ideas...
Sometimes, a bitch is just a girl who wears a mask to hide what's real inside her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

I'm with you on that one Steph, sometimes its more like 5 times a day but I came to grips with my libido some time ago. Now having said that, I do at times try really hard to restrain myself in order to prolong the next session. In some respects I even deny myself the pleasure of orgasm so that it builds and builds until OMFG!!! Yes, I can relate...

Really? sometimes I think being single and unattached is also the reason why I think I have to restraint myself. I used to date and go out, but I stopped because I already feel uncomfortable and guilty. But I know that deep inside, I am still the wanton woman that I truly am!
Lurker
0 likes
I think this thread is fantastic! It's wonderful for women to be talking this way. It's such a masochistic thought that men are constantly in a state of sexual arousal and that women rarely masturbate. Granted, here on Lush likely a lot of us are more in touch with our sexuality and honest about it. It's sad to think about how many women think their own bodies are "gross", and touching themselves is not something they could allow themselves to consider. What I struggle with is my fantasies over reality. My husband and I have a fairly normal, healthy sex life, but sometimes I can burn myself out during the day masturbating (while doing other things, of course. I'm not just sitting around all day with my fingers up myself). Before any one judges my relationship and tells me there's trouble in paradise, let me just say that I don't agree, and I think it's important to spend some quality time with yourself, delve into your fantasies just to check in and see what's going on.

Sorry to ramble, but I guess I wanted to chat a bit. Thanks for indulging me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasize and get myself off more now than I did when I was younger and unattached. I think it's just fluctuations in my libido, nothing profound.

If one is horny and alone, why waste the feeling?
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rainy_Shiver
I think this thread is fantastic! It's wonderful for women to be talking this way. It's such a masochistic thought that men are constantly in a state of sexual arousal and that women rarely masturbate. Granted, here on Lush likely a lot of us are more in touch with our sexuality and honest about it. It's sad to think about how many women think their own bodies are "gross", and touching themselves is not something they could allow themselves to consider. What I struggle with is my fantasies over reality. My husband and I have a fairly normal, healthy sex life, but sometimes I can burn myself out during the day masturbating (while doing other things, of course. I'm not just sitting around all day with my fingers up myself). Before any one judges my relationship and tells me there's trouble in paradise, let me just say that I don't agree, and I think it's important to spend some quality time with yourself, delve into your fantasies just to check in and see what's going on.

Sorry to ramble, but I guess I wanted to chat a bit. Thanks for indulging me.

Thanks...at start, it's quite hard to bring into words what I like to know about other women, to be able to understand and completely accept my own uniqueness...but here, I learned that I can still live my reality but does not have to throw away my inner self into shame and hiding...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CharlotteRusse1
I fantasize and get myself off more now than I did when I was younger and unattached. I think it's just fluctuations in my libido, nothing profound.

If one is horny and alone, why waste the feeling?

I like that last statement! who else can argue to that?