Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sexiest women of all time is... Jennifer Aniston??

last reply
62 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
So... Jennifer Aniston was just named 'The Sexiest Woman of ALL TIME'... *cough*... What?!

OK, I think Jen is fab, but not sure she quite deserves this coveted title. So what do you Lushies think? Does sex appeal mean you have to have the 'total package' (looks, brains, funny, good personality), or is "sexiest woman" more about who gets the blood flowing? If you think this was a mistake, who would you have picked for this title?

For reference, the Top 100 women can be found here:

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/hottest-women-all-time

Forget that “Sexiest Woman Alive” nonsense. Jennifer Aniston has been named “Sexiest Woman of All Time” by readers of Men’s Health magazine.

In their explanation of why the 42-year-old “Horrible Bosses” star topped the poll, the editors of Men’s Health wrote, “’Funny is sexy, and Jennifer Aniston is funny. Her down-to-earth persona makes her seem attainable, and anyone who’s seen her in ’Office Space’ has to admit she makes even pieces of flair look good.”

Those with a stake in Team Aniston in the Aniston vs. Angelina Jolie war that has raged for nearly six years will be pleased to know that the competition wasn’t even close this time: Jolie is No. 10 on the list.

Aniston also beat out Raquel Welch, Marilyn Monroe, Britney Spears, Madonna, Ursula Andress, Bettie Page, Pamela Anderson and Jane Fonda.

Rounding out the top five are Madonna, Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe and Raquel Welch.

Aniston, 42, had a hard time choosing whom she thought deserves the title. "It's a tie between Bridgitte Bardot and Gloria Steinem," she said. "But if I had to choose one, I'd say Gloria because, well, she's the full package. That's sexy."

As for what makes a guy sexy, the actress said, "Sexiest thing about a man -- other than abs -- is if he can make me laugh, has compassion, kindness, and an accurately sized ego."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Jennifer Aniston is attractive but I never thought of her as sexy. I think sexy is all about attitude more than about physical appearance. There are so many very sexy women in the world and since this title of the "Worlds Sexiest Woman of All-Time" is taken from a very small sample, just celebrities, it means nothing anyhow. More of a popularity contest than anything else. I have always thought Raquel Welch was incredibly sexy without really trying to be which I consider a very important attribute for being sexy. She has it all and even at her age she still does. There are many others too but I guess Ill go with Raquel since she has stood the test of time.

As for the Top 10 they chose, I can see Marilyn, Ursula Andress, Angelina Jolie, Bettie Page being there. But I am not sure Britney Spears, Madonna and Jane Fonda would have made my Top 100.

If you have to try to be sexy, your not sexy!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Jennifer Aniston is sexy indeed. I like her style, her humanitarian efforts, her strength, her loyalty, her ambition and how she does "good things" under the radar. She also isn't that classic beauty, but to me ... more a girl next door beauty. Oh, and her body is super sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously the list is only for present day famous people, primarily Americans. It is clear that some of the women on Lush (you know who you are -- or at least I do, ha, ha) are as sexy as any woman on the list. If it really were for famous people for all time in my humble opinion Sophia Loren would have to top the list since at 70 she exuded more sexuality than 99.9% of women in their 20s!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jennifer Anistion is very very attractive. She's pretty damn hot and sexy. Sexiest of all time? Nope. I'm way more attracted to Jen than I am to Angelina Jolie. But if you were given one night of unbridled and passionate sex with either one, which do you think would be the better lay. My money is on Angelina for that. And I dont' think Angi is the sexiest of all time either. I may have to think about this one. Off the top of my head I think Raquel Welch, Bettie Page, Brigette Bardot, Monica Bellucci come to mind.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I am not Team Jen ... I think she is pretty ... but god, her voice drives me nuts.
I am not Team Angi ... she is too damn skinny to be sexy.

Looking at the top 10 ... I would say, Raquel Welch is sexiest of them all. She has aged gracefully and is still a stunner.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'll formally chime in on this one:

I love Jen for the reasons mentioned... she's accessible, classy, ageing beautifully etc but... I honestly think the light went out in her eyes several years ago. Maybe it's the media attention of the Pitt/Jolie saga that's just worn out her soul or something. To me she just looks like the best friend or the girl you want to route for but... not sure about the idea of 'all time sex appeal'. To me that's something that requires a certain confidence and quality you can't quite pinpoint but just makes the person someone you wouldn't be able to take your eyes off in a crowded room.

I am a Jolie fan because she has the qualities I mentioned above and not enough people give her credit for her humanitarian efforts that supercede every other woman in hollywood, in my opinion. But... as far as the public persona she projects, it's quite inaccessible and intimidating to most, so I can see why she wouldn't top this list, but she would definitely be in my top five. Let's face it... when it comes to sex, she would scare the hell out of most men (which explains the ridiculous inclusion of a mindless fuck-friendly type like Britney Spears in the Top Five... gaak!).

I'd give the title to Brigitte Bardot, no question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
But if you were given one night of unbridled and passionate sex with either one, which do you think would be the better lay. My money is on Angelina for that.

If your talking about who you would have sex with, thats a whole different subject. Neither Jen or Angelina would make my top 10.

And Hap is right, Sophia Loren Was/Is so very sexy!!! And when I was a teen, I remember seeing this actress my dad liked named Laura Antonelli. She was so sexy but would never make a list like this because she isnt that well known in the US.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

If your talking about who you would have sex with, thats a whole different subject. Neither Jen or Angelina would make my top 10.

And Hap is right, Sophia Loren Was/Is so very sexy!!! And when I was a teen, I remember seeing this actress my dad liked named Laura Antonelli. She was so sexy but would never make a list like this because she isnt that well known in the US.

I guess it all depends on the definition of "sexy". For me sexy is about sex appeal. Jen is gorgeous (I agree with DD though, she seems to have lost that sparkle) but she doesn't have the same sex appeal that Pam Anderson has. Maybe I'm just thinking with my cock.

Lurker
0 likes
This list, and others like it, are silly because they take women who are famous for other accomplishments, and then rank them by their sex appeal. Aniston is perfectly nice looking. But she's famous because she was good enough and lucky enough to land a part in a sitcom that happened to catch on. Did her looks help her get that part? It probably didn't hurt, but good looking actresses are a dime a dozen in Hollywood, so I doubt it played much of a role.

I've seen women walking past me in the street who have taken my breath away with their beauty or sex appeal. I've never felt that way about Aniston, or really about celebs in general. I assume that what we see on a TV show or in a movie is, at least in part, the result of makeup, lighting and camera angles.

I assume Aniston puts up with this type of objectification because she thinks (or has been told) that it's good for her career. But wouldn't it be refreshing if, after "winning" one of these contests, she issued a press release saying: "Your list is a stupid piece of shit, and I could care less." I'd probably like her more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I guess it all depends on the definition of "sexy". For me sexy is about sex appeal. Jen is gorgeous (I agree with DD though, she seems to have lost that sparkle) but she doesn't have the same sex appeal that Pam Anderson has. Maybe I'm just thinking with my cock.

I actually like Pam Anderson. I think she is not appreciated for some of the things she does involving charities and animal rescue. But to me she comes across more slutty than sexy. Like LM said, depends on your definition of sexy. Personally, I think sexy is an attitude, not a look!! There are many very attractive women I just dont think of as sexy. And for me, Jennifer Aniston falls into this group.

And you're a guy, of course you are thinkng with your cock!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I actually like Pam Anderson. I think she is not appreciated for some of the things she does involving charities and animal rescue. But to me she comes across more slutty than sexy. Like LM said, depends on your definition of sexy. Personally, I think sexy is an attitude, not a look!! There are many very attractive women I just dont think of as sexy. And for me, Jennifer Aniston falls into this group.

And you're a guy, of course you are thinkng with your cock!! LOL

I agree, sexy is an attitude. Jen doesn't have the sexy attitude. There are lots of beautiful people, men and women who don't have that sexy thing that you can sense. Like Gwenyth Paltrow, pretty but not sexy. Helen Mirren is sexy. But she's "old" so she's not thought of. I bet that lady is dirty. lol

Excuse me, me and my cock are going to be in conference for a bit. We have some "thinking" to do.

Lurker
0 likes
I definitely don’t agree with MensHealth.com poll anointing Jennifer Aniston the Hottest Woman of All Time! I think that’s bullshit! However, Jennifer Aniston is possibly one of the sexiest women in the last decade.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't even recall this woman to make a judgement (I suppose I must be out of touch) but since I saw her in the Apartment I've always liked Shirley Mclaine. I would put Ingrid Bergman and Ava Gardener on the list - though time wise they are all before my time but the title did say of all time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Further to my above. Just googled her and to be honest to me she looks a bit gaunt for my taste with saggy bits and a too long neck.
Lurker
0 likes
I would just merely like to stop by to say: THIS LIST CONFUSES THE HELL OUT OF ME.

That's all, signing out.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually, what's really bad about this kind of thing is that it's so objectifying. It is one of those things that's never going to go away, and I'm not saying that only men do it towards women as there is no doubt a top 100 hottest men list out there somewhere...

But, look at this as an example (forgive me Jack_42, I don't mean to make an example of you personally)

Quote by Jack_42
Just googled her and to be honest to me she looks a bit gaunt for my taste with saggy bits and a too long neck.

Ummm....if I looked like that I, and I'm sure 99% of men I come across, wouldn't be complaining.

Anyway sorry, went a bit off the point there.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Huh...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
it all depends on age group, really. Jennifer Aniston is definetely in the running but- some of th current competition (shania twain-? behr-beyonce-. at what age do you want ? A 30 year old natalie wood would defineitly be in the running -a 29 year old audrey hepburn also . An d , of course, you could NEVER rule out Sophia Loren. hey, claudette colbrt was smokin back in the 30's as was viven leigh (GTW). But no one could fault jennifer she is really smokin on a couple levels. Her God father , telly svalas I'm sure is proud.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be willing to agree with her getting the title. While there are other actresses/singers that would top my list before her (Bridget Regan for one) I still wouldn't dispute Aniston's reign as the title holder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jennifer Aniston. Sexiest of all time. Beautiful and sexy. yes However sexiest of all time. No. Looking back to
The likes of Natalie Wood, Sophia Loren, Marilyn Monroe and yes Brigitte Bardot. How one of these beautiful ladies
could be overlooked as sexiest ever I'll never know.
My choice would be Sophia Loren.
Then. There is a woman that I have taken upon myself to add to the top 100. It now stands at top 101 sexiest.
Oh!! She knows. Our little secret
The Linebacker
0 likes
Jennifer Aniston? What? Is this some kind of prank. She is cute but not quite pretty and she is most definitely NOT the sexiest woman of all time.

For all time, Natalie Wood, Kim Basinger, Halle Berry & Lauren Bacall!!!! That's sexy, steamy hot sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Zooey Deschanel is one that I think has the whole package right off the top of my head.
Lurker
0 likes
After reading Buz's I was reminded of Natalie Wood; she's second to Sophia Loren as far as famous sexy women are concerned in my book.
Lurker
0 likes
Jennifer Aniston? you gotta be joking right? Attractive, funny, great body. Sexy... not particularly. Britney spears in the top five... the image of her with that bald head and maniacal angry face...still too vivid. There are so many women that exude natural sex appeal even though not necessarily beautiful. They are everywhere....not vying for the top spot on anyone's list.

For me... Rita Hayworth could make me bat for the other side
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wha.......jesus Jen is ok, in fact shes fit, but she aint no sexiest woman of all time, she wouldnt even make the top 1000! Plus her perminently erect nipples start to annoy me after seeing them for so long. No.....just....no....

Some others here are right, sexy doesnt just mean pretty, or even just having a great body, its an all round attitude, an aura, something extremely and overwhelmingly seductive about them. Jennifer Aniston is not seductive....in fact shes not even as sexy as her friends co-star Courtney Cox!!! Wtf is Mens Health doing....

She not my personal favorite, but how about somebody like Monica Bellucci?

Also add Olga Kurylenko, Natalie Portman and Milla Jovovich into the arena, all are way way way sexier than bloody jennifer aniston...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big NO to Jennifer Aniston. She's okay but I see women that her her equal everyday, several times a day.

And I'll tell you who some very UNsexy sisters are. The Kardashians!!! Not one of them is sexy at all! I'd take a date with my hand over any of them.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ArtMan
A big NO to Jennifer Aniston. She's okay but I see women that her her equal everyday, several times a day.

And I'll tell you who some very UNsexy sisters are. The Kardashians!!! Not one of them is sexy at all! I'd take a date with my hand over any of them.

Khloe Kardashian Wouldn't Be The Sexiest Woman In An All-Male Prison!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jenifer Aniston? Oh that is funny!

And Nikki you are so right about Khloe Kardashian. I think she looks like a man in drag. Maybe she is!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Say What?!? Someone should get fired for that statement.