straight/bi/gay

last reply
156 replies
19.8k views
7 watchers
25 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
okay lets have the truth how many guys are willing to be honest with their sexuality?
If you say straight have you ever thought a guy attractive?
If you say Bi what are you willing to do or have you done? how long?
If you say gay how long and would you consider sex with a woman?

I am recently curious what the same sex would be like. I enjoy anal play and wonder what a real cock would feel like.
0 likes
Ok, I am straight.
I have thought other men were attractive, but not in a sexual way. Just no attraction there.

But your last comment does make me wonder>
Do you feel that men who enjoy having their prostrate massaged are bi?

I ask since you did broach the question, and a male prostrate gland will cause a reaction to any pressure; even a boa constrictor up there is likely to produce a reaction (although not one I would care to sample).
Lurker
0 likes
If you say straight have you ever thought a guy attractive?

I don't think finding someone from your own gender "attractive" is the standard for wanting to have sex with them, unless you are desperate! I think it's whether or not that person turns you on sexually. Desire for sex is different than finding someone attractive.

Sorry Guys ..... carry on ....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
dont think guys attractive, been with guys, cos im crossdresser
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by FtLMale
Ok, I am straight.
I have thought other men were attractive, but not in a sexual way. Just no attraction there.

But your last comment does make me wonder>
Do you feel that men who enjoy having their prostrate massaged are bi?

I ask since you did broach the question, and a male prostrate gland will cause a reaction to any pressure; even a boa constrictor up there is likely to produce a reaction (although not one I would care to sample).

No I do not think men that enjoy having their prostate messaged are always Bi. I would not allow a boa up there either lol
My curiousity is if having a hard hot trobbing cock inside would feel different and maybe even feeling the pleasure of being filled.

I should correct the attractive comment to sexually attractive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never found myself sexually attracted to any guy, but I have often wondered what it would be like to have a real cock in me, instead of a dildoe or a strap-on. So I consider myself "straight/bi-curious", if you absoutely MUST have a label.

But I tend to wonder if labels as to sexuality aren't just as divisive as labels addressing religion or race. In other words, why do we need to label? Can't we all just say we are sexual human animals?. OOPS! I forgot. NO sex with animals. ....um ...human beings.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I have never found myself sexually attracted to any man I am not ashamed to discuss about the appearance of a guy.. . And yes I could say I am straight!
Lurker
0 likes
Bi, I enjoy both men and women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i.m a married crossdresser and bi have had cock up me amd enjoyed yes i,m BI.................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I am married, I find men sexually attractive. But that's it. I can have sex with a man, but I can't be intimate with one. I think women are god's greatest gift
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
same as si2008, yes I often wondered weather I could, I think I'd have to be tied and forced to suck a guy off then maybe I'd like it, don't really know as of now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe that I'm bi as I always think of taking on a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bi, have experienced 1 on 1 with both sexes plus FFM, MMF and MMFF. As long as the people involved all share, as opposed to someone just getting themselves a free blow job, then the erotic possibilities can expand. For example, sometimes there would be someone at the B&D club that needed extra people to do a fantasy scene of their's, it was great to get into something where I knew it was totally turning someone or even several people on, completely at their desire.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
straight, but there times i see guys and think there hot
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I consider myself bi, but leaning towards straight. I've had a single one-on-one with a guy, one mmf that included oral with the guy, and have been with 3 different ts's. I find some guys attractive, but it's mainly on a sexual level. Don't want to make out with a guy, I just want sex with them. lol
Clumeleon
0 likes
I am heterosexual in the sense that I am only romantically attracted to women.

I have been sexually attracted to men; there are some men I would do in a heartbeat (were I still single); I have done 'stuff' with guys. I still don't consider myself truly bisexual (although perhaps the most so of my circle of friends). I've never seriously considered having a relationship with a man and so I fancy myself as heterosexual (I dislike the word 'straight' in this context).

Many who meet me, even some who know me well, reckon I am bisexual, if not homosexual (I think my parents were expecting me to come out long before my sister actually did). I guess that's just my personality - I can be flamboyant and camp and FABULOUS! But at the end of the day, I only want to be with a woman.

To be honest, I don't see my sexuality as being a defining aspect of my character. Read my profile - there are a lot more interesting things about me than whether I like the cock or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am just straight, heterosexual with no curiosity. Women do it totally for me.

What other people do is their business and I am fine with that as long as everyone is of consenting adult age and no animals are involved.

If everyone was the same the world would be a dull place.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
Although I do enjoy having my prostate massaged I don't know if i could handle a cock in my ass? But i guess you dont know till you try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bisexual. I've done everything from oral to anal, giving and receiving. One of the best blow jobs I've ever had was from a guy. I enjoy it.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Fireman
0 likes
I AM STRAIGHT and YES i have found men good looking but never been to attracted to another man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'd have to say Bi, as I have had sex with another guy. I have sucked, been sucked, fucked and been fucked. I think the feeling of a cock in my ass is some of the most intense pleasure I have ever experienced.
Lurker
0 likes
On my profile, I've said that I'm bi, but to be honest, I'd rather say that I'm greedy. I can be as romantic and sexy with a guy as I can be with a woman and I do get sexually attracted to men just as much as I do with women. However there are certain sexual niches that can only be fulfilled by being with a woman.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
DamonX is a handsome SOB.

There, I said it.

I would love to pork his gorges Lush girlfriend.

There, I said it.

Is it likely to happen.

Nope.

Am I gay or bi or confused?

Nope.

Do I recognize beauty.

Yep.

Bunny are you available for a Dirty Martini and Painter session with WMM shooting video?

I'd love to have something on all 3 of you. Incidentally, ChefK put me up to this. She's gonna be running the lights. (or is this the wrong thread?)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
no i havent found another guy attractive only women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curious would love to see what it is like to be with a guy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
DamonX is a handsome SOB.

There, I said it.

I would love to pork his gorges Lush girlfriend.

There, I said it.

Is it likely to happen.

Nope.

Am I gay or bi or confused?

Nope.

Do I recognize beauty.

Yep.

Bunny are you available for a Dirty Martini and Painter session with WMM shooting video?

I'd love to have something on all 3 of you. Incidentally, ChefK put me up to this. She's gonna be running the lights. (or is this the wrong thread?)

Possibly is. Then again I'm confused more often than not.1A7Z3wuQH1nWMzLH
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm straight but I do have to admit. I have a lot of curiosity about the same gender sometimes.
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a bi guy and have been for a while. I'm with a woman now, but I love me a nice cock. It's all about preference, but I love anal play - especially being fucked. It's a huge turn-on and, quite frankly, incredibly satisfying. I've never had a better orgasm.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DrHouse
I'm a bi guy and have been for a while. I'm with a woman now, but I love me a nice cock. It's all about preference, but I love anal play - especially being fucked. It's a huge turn-on and, quite frankly, incredibly satisfying. I've never had a better orgasm.

then why are you with a woman, if being with a man is more satisfying?