last reply
7 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey everyone,

My first ever published story, "Youth and Experience" is now available to buy as part of the Naughty Nights Press Campus Sexploits anthology.

You can buy it from All Romance books - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-campussexploits-654574-144.html

Did you ever do anything in college that was considered “outrageous” by your friends? Have one amazing night with a sex god only to never see him again? Play naughty sorority games that left you breathless and yet sexually satisfied? Or did you perhaps want to join your roommate in a naughty ménage a trois?

Campus Sexploits is the first book in a series of anthologies all about the fantasy fun days of youth. Four naughty college/university themed erotic short stories to tantalize and tease the senses while giving readers a little taste of the wickedly erotic worlds these four fantastic authors can weave. Worlds of incredible earth shattering sexual freedom involving college or university students and the sexual antics they participate in. Worlds you can just feel yourself fall into...

I hope some of you will take a look smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations MOW
0 likes
I have purchased it, downloaded it and look forward to reading it this weekend...

Knowing your works, I know I will love it!

And I offer you So Much Congratulations!!!!!

Can you autograph my copy?
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Congratulations, Mo!

Maggie R
Matriarch
0 likes
Well done Mo, thoroughly deserved.
0 likes
I thoroughly enjoyed "Youth and Experience" and recommend it to all my fellow Lushies.

I would love to say more, but I really don't want to give the story away.

So please read, and enjoy.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aww, thanks F, you're a star! I will definitely see if I can sort out that autograph for you somehow