Lushies, what do you really enjoy?

last reply
122 replies
12.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe is the fact that i just have a birthday and thinking about my a life lot or maybe the fact that i have a few of cuba libres (rum coke and lime) on my system (enfasies on the few) but i have been thinking of what i really enjoy?

For me is my last cigarette (yeah i know bad for me) when you known you wont have another till you buy more or when i have my ipod is on shuffle and a song you love that you havent hear in a while and it comes up. so how about you?
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i really enjoy sitting with someone quietly on the side of a mountain or the shore of a pefectly still lake and watching the stillness...

i enjoy holding hands.... or sitting and having somone hold my ankle while they talk to me...

i enjoy drinking a really good glass of red wine from a fragile antique goblet.
Lurker
0 likes
Watching my son try really hard at anything....

Relaxing with my wife.....

Reading a good book over and over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy sex...fucking.. that is why I am here to learn more from you guys.
0 likes
A soft hand in mine, a good Scotch, a gourmet meal, a glass of Pinot Noir, feeling loved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy throttling my motorcycle on a long winding highway, with no traffic in front of me...clears the head.

I enjoy a good cigar, with a good drink, with some good friends, over a great conversation...

I enjoy watching my children grow up, see what kind of adults they will become...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I enjoy listening through the white noise for his footsteps returning to the computer when he's in the kitchen getting a drink.

I enjoy getting lost in how beautiful the world around me is, in the small details as I pass them. If I have time, I love to stop and take it in.

I really enjoy smiling at people I meet, seeing their faces shining back, if not at once before I've passed them completely.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy going to the lake for a long walk/hike with someone special.
Wow it's been a long time since I had anyone go with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy:
1 The thrill of catching and riding a wave
2 Watching children play and laugh
3 Cuddling up to my boyfriend in the cold winter months
4 Driving my Camaro
5 A fresh baked croissant
6 A good book
7 The feel of someone running their fingers through my hair
8 Nature
9 Dancing
10 Singing

smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy dressing up in sexy clothes with 4" heels. Yes as you'll find out I'm a CD
0 likes
Heck I enjoy sunset and if on the beach i'd watch the sunset
on the beach
I'd enjoy a good book or a movie
i'd enjoy going to another country just to see what it looks like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy making other people happy and making them laugh. I also enjoy photography and editing pictures I have taken, (altering colors and contrast to make them look more artsy) and other creative things. Other than that some random things I enjoy are: a clear, starry night sky, sunsets, nice scenery, traveling... oh and I love music. without it I would be nothing.
Lurker
0 likes
I truely enjoy backpacking with my daughter beacause of all the quality time with each other. Then, at the end of the day, when camp is set, the food hung and the fire going as the the sun sets... silence. Crickets chirping... maybe the trickle of a nearby stream... leaning back and staring off into space without a care in the world, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy:
Sitting outside in a downpour
Dancing around in my underwear
A good pint in the pub after a long day
Getting on a train and going somewhere I've never been before for a day or two
Reading in a library
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Playing music in a big band where I am not the best musician in the group.
Siting in front of a fire with someone special and a glass of good wine (and good chocolates if it is a big red or a good port).
The silence of the first heavy snowfall of Winter. A silence so loud it hurts your ears, and crisp cold air that stings your nostrils.
Spotting the first crocus bloom that tells me Spring is coming.
The excitement/anxiety/exhilaration in the first kiss.
Waking in the middle of the night to snuggle a little closer, before dozing off again.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
The silence of living of on my own.
A good book that I can't put down.
My weekly piece of cake (I am on a diet).
Taking photos of landscape or architecture.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy the feeling of accomplishment you get when kick the shit out of a challenge.

Whether its a project at work, or the feeling after a long run, or when you bluff the shit out of a monster pot in texas holdem (haha), or when you nail that 7 iron a few feet from the hole, or when you finally get that girl you have been wanting for a while, or when you successfully do something that was thought you could not do.

and the list goes on and on.

Anyway, that feeling that makes you want to give yourself a nice pat on the back and say: fuck yeah! well done!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy taking a walk around Manhattan and being inspired by the scenery.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy going for a long bike ride along the river.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy meeting all these nice people in here that want to help me!!!
Lurker
0 likes
long scenic rides on my HD close contact dirty dancing dressing to the nines as sexy as I can be or even looking age appropriate most of all being with ladies of any age girl talking or anything that flies for them and trading all these hot stories
Lurker
0 likes
Lying in a warm bubble bath drinking a cold bottled beer while reading my kindle and so absorbed in my book the water gets cold...
A square of chocolate melting in a mouthful of coffee.
That endorphin rush after doing hardcore exercise.
Music, all types of music...
That moment when you've placed all your camping gear up at a festival and you crack open your first beer...
That magical music moment during a festival or gig when you know you're in a historial unforgetable music memory(normally when your whole body becomes goosepimply)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy...
time, doing anything with my nieces and nephews..
nice, hot, relaxing saunas (the real ones.... none of the hotel, gym style)
someone's fingers going through my hair, or a massage
good coffee from MT expresso
waking up in the morning and feeling energized, ready to seize the day!
the feeling of accomplishment
making a difference, I do every day at work
a challenge.. one that tests you right to that point that you've hit your max..but not enough to break you... just enough to make you give it your all to accomplish it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

A square of chocolate melting in a mouthful of coffee.
That endorphin rush after doing hardcore exercise.
Music, all types of music...
That moment when you've placed all your camping gear up at a festival and you crack open your first beer...
That magical music moment during a festival or gig when you know you're in a historial unforgetable music memory(normally when your whole body becomes goosepimply)

!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
A good drink
A good cigar
Time with the woman of my dreams

What more do I need?
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy ....

* watching a football game
* playing a round of golf, regardless if I lose a few balls *grin*
* cooking and baking for someone
* dancing in my kitchen
* doing my monthly big bake of muffins & cookies for the Gospel Union to share with those less fortunate ~ such a warmth I feel knowing someone on the street is eating a delicious and good muffin/cookie I made just for them!
* an early morning wake up with someone ... hmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love stocking feet wraped around my 8inch hardness.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
today.... having brunch with loved ones... and a bloody mary made like it is supposed to be done....
Lurker
0 likes
Running while it's snowing. Damn! I love that. So peaceful.

Sitting on my porch swing reading, Lushing, people watching...whatever...
Lurker
0 likes
Brown paper packages, tied up with string