Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, do u like sleeping naked? What do u usually wear to bed?

last reply
614 replies
74.8k views
0 watchers
13 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey girls, do u like sleeping naked? What do you sleep in? Nightwear, bra and panties or naked? ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Usually in a cami and panties. Naked if I know for sure I'm going to get some!
Lurker
0 likes
Naked.. Sometimes panties.
Lurker
0 likes
Always naked. When we got married, my husband told me I didn't need pajamas anymore. Now, it just feels strange to wear anything to bed.
Lurker
0 likes
ive always slept naked since i was small so it feels almost wrong to wear anything in bed
Internet Sensation
0 likes
When it's cold or I feel insecure I will wear a nightgown or pyjamas.
I usually sleep without panties though, if I'm not on my period.

There's something special with clean sheets next to your skin. *purr*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I generally sleep naked at all times unless it is really cold
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually just panties. unless its cold.
Lurker
0 likes
sleeping in the nude is the best thing - plus it is healthier

I always do

let it breathe
Lurker
0 likes
Totally true, it is healthier. I don't mind it at all but when it's cold I usually have pants and a shirt on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked, unless I am visiting someone home...then I just wear a huge t-shirt (one of my boyfriends) and a pair of panties.
Lurker
0 likes
Normaly I dont like to wear anything when I go to bed,I like my body to be free x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to wear my flannel gown. LOL My boyfriend loves for me to wear a teddy or nothing at all. Sometimes he gets the teddy but after the fun, the gown goes back on. LOL Its so warm and cumfy!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Typically naked but when its cold, sorry the flannels are coming out. I also love sexy summer baby doll nighties during the summer now and then
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wear a pupler baby doll to bed at night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During those summer nights,, I love feeling the sheets fill the contours of my naked body. I love wearing my boyfriends shirts too!
Lurker
0 likes
definatley nothing, unless its cold haha then ill wear leggings and a tshirt or if itss reallllly cold my footy pajamas ;)
Lurker
0 likes
i cant sleep naked! i always at leasat have panties on.. i mean im a pretty clean person but what i a bug crawled up into your vag... when i was younger they said that on a tv show. i cant sleep naked now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't sleep naked. Don't like the stimulation. I wear different things to bed really. Usually panties and soft tight t shirt. It is usually very cute.
Lurker
0 likes
At the very most I wear a pair of tight girl briefs and a wife beater LOL but usually naked.
Lurker
0 likes
Always wear nothing to bed. So naked is best.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't sleep if I'm naked, I get too excited. Flannies in winter and just a tank and knickers in summer. Maybe if I do it more I might get used to it - I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
naked in the summer and in the winter an oversized t shirt
Lurker
0 likes
naked, or tee and and a smile
Lurker
0 likes
Usually naked, if it's chilly maybe a cami
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i were pink panties and a tight top (usually pink) smile
Lurker
0 likes
I just wear a t-shirt when I sleep. Nothing else.
Lurker
0 likes
love sleeping naked...usually i hop into bed topless/braless with panties or short shorts on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no way my room is in the basement so there are occasional bugs (even though I keep it very clean) I don't want bugs in my vag thanks but no thanks. And plus I have this irrational fear of dying in my sleep and I don't want whoever finds me to find me naked. that is just awkward... and also I am not comfortable enough in my own skin to sleep with no clothes on.