Placing your hand on your partners genitals as you fall asleep together

last reply
66 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is that just a comfort thing? is it psychological? has your partner asked you to do that? do you like it if it has been done to you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i sleep on my tummy so if hubby wants to touch he has to do it from behind...i find he only does that after good sex though. I have fallen asleep with my hand on a lover's genitals but not because I find it comforting...usually because I am so exhausted I fall asleep before moving it! For me its a "wow that was amazing sex and I still want to touch you" thing.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kittendancer4
Is that just a comfort thing? is it psychological? has your partner asked you to do that? do you like it if it has been done to you?

we both have and I dont mind it never asked her to do it she did it
when we spoon at night I do hold on to her breast LOL She said its a comforting thing for her and myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES I SLEEP WITH HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH ALL NITE AND SUCK HIM OFF A FEW TIME EACH NITE AND BEFORE WE GET UP WE WILL 69 MMMMMMMM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's wrong with this? It is just another way of expressing affection - some may like it, others not.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with a bit of 'cuppage' at bedtime. I like to have a physical conection as I fall asleep unless I get too hot but even then, a touch of the hand or leg is all good too.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
When I was younger I had a boyfriend whos cock I held onto during night.
It was a nice feeling to fall asleep with him in my control. It made me feel secure in a weird way.

I tried doing it to other men but it never felt the same, maybe because their genitals usually sprung to life again if I did.

After the holding cock when sleeping period of my life was over I had a nice time of sleeping with my head on the partners tummy with my legs away from his body. I suppose that is another story. . .
The Linebacker
0 likes
When we are in bed and my wife puts her hand on my cock she is not wanting me to sleep. She is usually waking me up for a wee hours romp. That is also why I am so groggy this morning and needing to drink an extra cup or two of coffee.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually think this is a very sensual thing. When I first got married, I fell asleep every night with my hand on her hip. She slept facing away from me, on her side. I had to have my hand on her hip.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes, I will lay my head on his stomach to go to sleep (like Catnip was referring to). When that happens, yes, I touch him as we are falling asleep.

If we are spooning, his hand cupping my boob. Always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby likes it when I hold or touch him. We just have to communicate that it is not for sex since he will always get hard instantly! There are few times when we do it after sex but the other times, I like to play with his balls and it will relax him even though he gets hard.

Sometimes, If I'm in the mood, I'll just lay my hand there and feel him get hard then go down on him and suck him off or give him a quick tit fuck and then we'll fall asleep together

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, I dont think there is anything wrong with it at all, I do it to my lover all the time, as he does it to me!heart I was just being a curious kitty=^.^=
Lurker
0 likes
Isn't this the normal? Some of guy comments, naturally, are "yeah, touch it and we
fuck half the nite" !! Yeah, get real. A hug and holding onto something that gives pleasure and love !!!!
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I actually think this is a very sensual thing. When I first got married, I fell asleep every night with my hand on her hip. She slept facing away from me, on her side. I had to have my hand on her hip.

It wasn't sensual at all LM! You had to be able to grab onto something when she started blasting farts at you in the middle of the night!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

It wasn't sensual at all LM! You had to be able to grab onto something when she started blasting farts at you in the middle of the night!

Haha that is too funny!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Erm, yeah we do that too

*nods* this accounts for 5,499 deaths a year. Seriously, can you imagine? "How did she die?" "She suffocated in her sleep"

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a comforting thing for me. I liked to hold him when he fell asleep.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depending on how were sleeping
like if shes on her belly I usually touch her butt just because. Kinda where my hand naturally falls and is comfortable.
Spooning, I usually wake up touching her breast for some reason, I don't know why.
But since I often sleep on my back and she uses me as a pillow, I wake up pretty often with her hand kinda half in/half out of my waste band (If I'm sleeping with clothes) but a lot of time after sex she plays with my hair.

I think its mostly psychological 70% of the time, comfort the other 30%

Either way, I don't complain nor do I mind it.
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
Best way to go to sleep. I loved sleeping with a handful of breast.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. It's very comforting to me when she cups my nuts in her hand as I fall asleep. After sex, of course, because before sex leads to sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't like that I don't think. I'll take her head on my shoulder any time though......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once before I was married and in college I sleep with this girl and after sex she feel asleep with her head on my upper leg and belly it was such a turn on. I had a hard on all night.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my husband places his hands on my pussy and on my boobs when I fall asleep. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's such a wonderful way to fall asleep when it does happen. It's very comforting to have your lover's hand on those most sensitive areas even if it doesn't stay for very long.
0 likes
may sound funny, but i can not fall asleep unless i am holding on to my husband's private part. I fall asleep laying on his chest and holding it and massaging it. when i roll over, he does as well and holds one of my breast in his hand and we fall back to sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually we spoon and I feel his cock pressed between my ass cheeks and he has a hand on one of my boobs gently squeezing it. That is the most comforting feeling.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Security is in the hand of the beholder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
When we are in bed and my wife puts her hand on my cock she is not wanting me to sleep. She is usually waking me up for a wee hours romp. That is also why I am so groggy this morning and needing to drink an extra cup or two of coffee.

Exactly