2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
http://www.teaonearth.com/hibiscus-tea-benefits/

A little red wine and dark chocolate also have similar health benefits

i have gotten into the habit of having a small square of dark chocolate and a cup of tea in the morning along with my breakfast which really does seem to help settle me down.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I can see how that would work...

One of the biggest causes of high blood pressure is actually one of the easiest to remedy.

Dehydration. Drinking more water every day has a huge impact on not just the blood, but the whole body.
Lurker
0 likes
I recently switched from coffee to tea and have been having all sorts of problems focusing, staying on task, and I am really grumpy. I don't want to go back, I want to be strong and drink what I am told is better for me, however, I am thinking I might have mild ADHD or something and the coffee has actually been helping quell that. Does anyone know if it is caffeine that subdues the symptoms of ADHD or is it just coffee, because if all I need is more caffeine in my tea, I can do that. I really don't want to have to go on any meds.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Caffeine and ADHD

This might be of interest...

Thank you Mazza, I will see what teas have the higher caffeine levels than others, because whatever tea they have downstairs is not working well enough for me. I just hope it works, the article, seemed to think adults have mixed results. Thanks again!
Lurker
0 likes
I knew the effects of Red Wine and 65% or above Dark Chocolate on BP, but never Hibiscus Tea. I have never heard of it, thanks for sharing Nicola.

Quote by nicola
http://www.teaonearth.com/hibiscus-tea-benefits/

A little red wine and dark chocolate also have similar health benefits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was living in central America you could find hibiscus drinks everywhere. It is usually boiled in water and then consumed cold. I found a shop back in the UK where I can buy it. Having kidney issues, I was advised to drink it, as it is good for them. However, it is really bitter, and when I would have it I'm central America, it would typically be loaded with sugar. When I drink it at home, I tend to dilute it and then use a little Splenda.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Where is a good place to find this tea in the US? Also does it come premade or do I have to make it?