"hi baby im hard for u wanna taste me..." as a pick up line

last reply
59 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
"hi baby im hard for u wanna taste me..." just got this email message from a guy with really nothing on his profile.. just wanted to check.. how many women would fall for this line???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell him to go away!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Locksley
That guy's got game. Maybe he should host a seminar.

thats exactly what i thought.. loljavascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/bootyshake.gif')
The Linebacker
0 likes
I thought that line only worked if the guy was standing on a street corner wearing only cowboy boots.
Lurker
0 likes
PINK cowboy boots lol maybe
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, sometimes you get the occasional line like this that can make you laugh...

Laugh that is until you realise that they are serious...

Oh man, I would hit the delete button!! Good grief, at least they could try and be a little more inventive.

Mind you, I had a male friend who would pretty much spend his night (when in a club or pub) going round all of the females saying "you're gorgeous, wanna fuck?"

I asked him if that line ever worked and he said that it actually did from time to time.... (it never when he tried it on me though! lol)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by erotichugs
"hi baby im hard for u wanna taste me..." just got this email message from a guy with really nothing on his profile.. just wanted to check.. how many women would fall for this line???

That's so selfish. He should say, "hi baby im hard for u wanna fuck" His way, he just wants you to suck him off and not do anything for you. My way shows how sensitive he is and that he cares about your needs too!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly not me ... I'd probably tell him to "go and play with himself - silly boy."

However at a Flintstones fancy dress party some years ago a guy said: "I'm no Barney Rubble but I'd sure love to make your 'bed rock', I was so amused - I let him.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That's so selfish. He should say, "hi baby im hard for u wanna fuck" His way, he just wants you to suck him off and not do anything for you. My way shows how sensitive he is and that he cares about your needs too!

you are nothing, if not sensitive to our needs, LM *dreamy sigh*

btw, this is actually better then the one i sometimes get: "I M bored and horny. U wanna chat?"

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you are nothing, if not sensitive to our needs, LM *dreamy sigh*

btw, this is actually better then the one i sometimes get: "I M bored and horny. U wanna chat?"

You said you liked that.

And, regarding the original post... I know it wasn't sent to me, and I'm not even gay, but it made me horny.

Hey sprite, I'm bored too, wanna chat?
Lurker
0 likes
some people just "don't get it" ... and to boot (sorry Buz, hehehe), probably his profile was the Guest AV AND blank - no age, no location .... nothing ....

yeah ... that's like masturbating to a blank wall, listening to muzak, in a self-induced coma.

0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

some people just "don't get it" ... and to boot (sorry Buz, hehehe), probably his profile was the Guest AV AND blank - no age, no location .... nothing ....

yeah ... that's like masturbating to a blank wall, listening to muzak, in a self-induced coma.

Actually it was me that sent it, I honestly thought it would have worked!
I should go back to the drawing board to find a new line....
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Actually it was me that sent it, I honestly thought it would have worked!
I should go back to the drawing board to find a new line....

i prefer your other line, Dude... "i'm desperate! for the love of god, would you please give my cyber head? i'll even pay you!" *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
If you're friends with him, I'm often suspicious if those type of pick up lines are just spammed to his whole friends' list. Casting his net wide and hoping to snag a bitch with that smooth line.

I have a friend who I talk to occasionally who tried a new approach with me this week: "We should fuck before you break your hip!" I did just about fall out of my chair laughing. On that note, I'm off to take my calcium supplement.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a conversation with a friend about this the other day. I once had a guy send me an Im that said hi. Being the polite girl I am, I said hello back. The next message said 'I wanna cum on your tits.' That was the end of that conversation!

I should add that my friend told me some women are just as bad...
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I had a guy PM me today - he's been trying to chat me up with the most pathetic lines, in bloody text speak I might add (which I really hate, as you know)

Anyway, today he actually called me an OLD LADY!! Idiot!!

Block and delete... grrr
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Well, I had a guy PM me today - he's been trying to chat me up with the most pathetic lines, in bloody text speak I might add (which I really hate, as you know)

Anyway, today he actually called me an OLD LADY!! Idiot!!

Block and delete... grrr

yeah, the nerve of him calling you a lady! umm... i meant old, honest it did! LOL - omg, so yeah, so sometimes they don't even bother to ask! like you get those "i' stick my cock in your mouth and cum" i mean, like hello, nice to meet you too! wtf?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What really works for me is to walk up to a woman and say, "Hey babe, I just got out of prison and I want to spank you all night!"

or do I say, "I want you to spank me all night."

or I have more luck when I stand on my head and sing "Feelings."

at least there was a line that worked once (I think.)

Okay I know. I heard of a guy that hung around women's prisons on release day and picked up new releases. He crashed weddings and funerals before that.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, the nerve of him calling you a lady! umm... i meant old, honest it did! LOL - omg, so yeah, so sometimes they don't even bother to ask! like you get those "i' stick my cock in your mouth and cum" i mean, like hello, nice to meet you too! wtf?

Sprite darling, let me stick my dick in your ear so you can hear where I am cumming from...
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Sprite darling, let me stick my dick in your ear so you can hear where I am cumming from...

*giggles* i like it better when you stick it in my mouth to shut me up! biggrin

Lurker
0 likes
I'm not old dammit!!

Lurker
0 likes
You just can't beat a bit of class can you?

Wonder if he uses that line down the pub when face to face with a girl??
Lurker
0 likes
If only there was such a thing as a "kick in the balls" button, would be useful for many a purpose.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
If only there was such a thing as a "kick in the balls" button, would be useful for many a purpose.

HA yes.. that would be amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The original message was lacking any creativity in my opinion. I much rather have some sense of humor and common reference like the Flintstones party situation.

I'll admit to being a slut for sex! But I am a professional business woman too and if I receive an anonomous IM or PM, with a crass sexual message, it's a turn off!

If it is someone I don't know and they "test the waters" by trying to see if I'm in the right frame of mind with some small talk, then I might react favorably to them. But most times, I will just delete!

Now if it is a friend and it is someone I can identify with, then it will probably be a different matter.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would pass on this one !!!
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*giggles* i like it better when you stick it in my mouth to shut me up! biggrin

Is that a standing offer? You know I travel to Vancouver, you are just a hop skip and a jump away from there... Or was it a skip a jump...oh nevermind!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must say this thread was good for a lot of laughs today! Thanks all!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by erotichugs
"hi baby im hard for u wanna taste me..."

Umm yeah.. yeah i do