last reply
35 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey guys its me again :3
I want to know how you like your women - do you like them for instance...
after a hard day at work do you like to come home with her legs open for you/on her kneees ready to suck you right after you come in the door?
OR do you prefer them to be cooking for you and then only, ahem helping you out when you ask for it?
I want to be the best wife I can for my hubby so any responses welcome and appreciated

Lots of Love
FM
xXx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when I come home from work i want to be left alone. i need some time to decompress and get out of work mode and into home mode. i really enjoy coming home to the smell of something cooking..... and then after dinner and some relaxation.... i'm ready for you to go into slut mode.
Lurker
0 likes
Well after you decide to step into the 21st century, you might both have that talk together and decide what you can do for or to each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Well after you decide to step into the 21st century, you might both have that talk together and decide what you can do for or to each other.

*slow hand clap*

Well said!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

*slow hand clap*

Well said!

It just gets better and better...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know my man likes it if he comes home and i am wearing something sexy. He then knows i am ready for him if he chooses.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to shower, converse then maybe eat. Need time to unwind and catch up on the days goings ons before fully chilling out.

TBH, the idea of a woman either making sure dinner was on the table or ready to dish out sexual favours for her fella as soon as he walked through the door is A- dated B- a bit of an insult to women C- rather sad on her part.
Lurker
0 likes
damn, I am late to the thread ....

Fleshmemory ... is that what you think a wife does for her husband? Did your mom open the door and serve her husband either her pussy or food straight away?

Marriage is an evolving situation. Perhaps at the beginning you may be so inclined to "serve" your mate ................................ BUT let me assure you, it changes with time, children, work pressures, family situations, etc.

Now, it's time for my coffee ...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
actually, it's the man's job to service his wife. put a leash and collar on that husband of yours and make HIM service your pussy on his hands and knees. yeah, baby!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
actually, it's the man's job to service his wife. put a leash and collar on that husband of yours and make HIM service your pussy on his hands and knees. yeah, baby!

Damn right!

Make him work for you, that's what a real gent does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I got home from work, usually my brain is overwhelmed and tired. I really need a hot shower to regroup myself, to get my mind off work before I could concentrate on anything else.

So for me, shower and dinner first would be great. I need to recharge myself first so my tiresome won't affect my performance and disappoint her.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It will vary. If you're newly weds I'd say do whatever it takes to relax him when he gets home. For some that means a hug and kiss, or a beer, or in my case if the kids aren't home jump my bone!

If you have kids. I would share the attention. He needs to know that he is loved and appreciated but the kids needs usually come first. At night have the kids in bed at an early/reasonable time and rock his world.

Either way, don't get into a boring rut. I love sex but if it is the same EVERY time if get boring/routine. Get creative, since you're a member here you should have NO problem finding ways to spice it up!

I hope to commend you for showing the initiative to please your husband. I hope you get the answers you are looking for. If not, keep searching!
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I tip toe through this minefield let me offer this.......

I am married to two women - metaphorically speaking.

I often leave early for work and get home late so the woman I see most is the one getting ready for her own day at the mill or the relaxed dressed down one when I get home. Ho hum, nothing special there. Wife #1.

On many occasions I have come home from work to find my beloved wife still in her office work attire (it matters not whether it is intentional) which for me is an instant testosterone shot. Like it or not, I drag her to the bedrrom, put the "Do Not Disturb' sign on the door and ravish her. Wife #2.

I prefer to date wife #2, but wife #1 is less demanding.

Try to find somewhere in the middle ground.

Now, has anyone seen my club? I need to get back to my cave.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that's something the two of you would be better finding out by talking to each other. Not all men want the same thing. And whose to say that when he comes home he shouldn't be ready to please you first?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
As I tip toe through this minefield let me offer this.......

I am married to two women - metaphorically speaking.

I often leave early for work and get home late so the woman I see most is the one getting ready for her own day at the mill or the relaxed dressed down one when I get home. Ho hum, nothing special there. Wife #1.

On many occasions I have come home from work to find my beloved wife still in her office work attire (it matters not whether it is intentional) which for me is an instant testosterone shot. Like it or not, I drag her to the bedrrom, put the "Do Not Disturb' sign on the door and ravish her. Wife #2.

I prefer to date wife #2, but wife #1 is less demanding.

Try to find somewhere in the middle ground.

Now, has anyone seen my club? I need to get back to my cave.

Brilliant! Gotta keep you on your toes so you enjoy #2 to the utmost ... and are thankful for #1 for when times are demanding in other areas.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Hell, just go the whole hog and suck his cock while he's enjoying that nice roast dinner you slaved over all day.

Two birds; one stone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
Hell, just go the whole hog and suck his cock while he's enjoying that nice roast dinner you slaved over all day.

Two birds; one stone.

Completely BUSTS up laughing!! omg ... Clum! PRICELESS!!
Lurker
0 likes
there are just too many variables and situational aspects to this to really say one way or the other.
but starting off with the relax/chill out part is good and FOOD is always good to start
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fleshmemory says thank you to all of you for the responses and shes very grateful for all of your views smile

FM
xXx
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i just popped round to sean (not_bad_conversation)'s house so i commented from his ;)

thanks for all the views
xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like each type at different time I mean if im really horny then obviously I want the slut but I still like the classy girl cause like you said shell help me when I ask for it so as soon as I walk in the door I can ask for it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
class is always hotter than just ass.
but ass is easier to get than class.
but class is well worth the effort.
and once you have that class, you can still get her ass smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow talk about digging up threads! lol

well, I've always prefered class to slut... but to answer a little more in context with the original question...

I do not see my woman/partner/wife/gf as there for my pleasure alone, so I wouldn't be expecting her to have a busy day AND put out in the bedroom lol

I am also one of those guys who love to spoil their SO, sooo it would have to be about her if her day was harder than mine ;)

As for cooking at home vs working ... whatever makes her happier!! If we can live off just me working I wouldn't mind her being a full time stay-at-home wife smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

You tell 'em Chefkathleen! I'm all about pleasing my man and fulfilling whatever desires he may have but any healthy, happy and satisfying relationship is a give and take.
Site administrator
0 likes
If she wishes to get on her knees to take my shoes off and put my slippers on then thats fine ... her choice. As for the rest well thats later after she has cooked the dinner, done the laundry (the washing and ironing), vacumned the house throughout, finished any outstanding decorating, taken the three dogs for a walk, washed the car and in the summer months cut the grass. And I expect her to schedule those small tasks around my beer at 8pm, cocoa and crackers at 9pm and to run my bath at 10pm. She should join me at 10:15 in the bedroom to satisfy my sexual desires and damn well enjoy it too.

I admit to having a somewhat old fashioned approach to the husband/wife relationship but really if I work 20 hours a week, around my golf and leisurely lunches with my mates, I think my expectations of my wife are wholly reasonable.

oh by the way I am now divorced and single and cant seem to find another woman interested in having a serious relationship with me. Anyone interested ?? .. just pm me .... you just know its a super offer ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone is quick to laugh or make a smart comment but this is a good question. As something little like this can turn out huge for the relationship down the road.

I would have a serious talk with your husband on an equal basis and find out what his true desire is there. Then tell him what yours is. That way if the relationship is M/s in either direction the M can make the right decision with all the information. If it is an equal partnership in these areas then you both have all the information you need.

Why is this important?

Stress is the number one killer in the world. Heart Disease, Tumors, Strokes. All can be caused by stress. Finding out little ways to alleviate stress can make the relationship last longer.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Lurker
0 likes
I always felt that you can be both - a great professional who is a slut is a real turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
I don't need a woman to cook for me, clean for me, or wash my cloths... I know how to do all of that. My wife is a career woman. She knows what she wants to do and I would do nothing to hold her back. That being said. Going out to dinner. With her dressed to the nine's. The slinky, sophistacated, very classy black dress. The make-up the high heals. Me dressed to match in my pinstip suit and tie. Its beyond hot. When we come home she can throw me on the bed and have her slutty little way with me.... Why can't a woman have the best of both worlds.

I guess I don't feel a stay at home "Leave it to Beaver" mom is necessarily classy. Its how a woman carries herself that makes her classy. Whether shes a home maker or a business woman doesn't matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about getting home to her baking a pie in nothing but an apron? Yum. I promise to clean the dishes after and eat all the pie I can get my mouth on.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
The Linebacker
0 likes
When I come in from work I like for my wife to be naked, spread eagle on the floor with a hamburger and a martini for me and the TV on to a ball game! There's nothing like being greeted simultaneously with sex, food and sports!