Taken their virginity

last reply
52 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many chics have you taken there virginity??? (That you know of) Some it is easy to tell. Others may have had their hymen already ripped another way (sports, horse back riding, etc.)

BE HONEST GUYS! I KNOW HOW YOU LIKE TO INFLATE YOUR NUMBERS!!!

Me?? I've taken only 1. The second chic I was with.
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only 1. We were very young then, and been seeing other people after that. Then 6 years later we got hooked up again and this time we're serious. After a couple of years bf/gf relationship I purposed and she said yes. We're married now.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also just one and the tightest pussy I ever had ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Just one. She was my high school sweetheart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only one and she took mine as well. We had known each other since fifth grade, and became high school sweathearts and lost it to each other our senior year of high school before we went off to college.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
0 likes
One, and that was enough for a life time.

Anyone that claims more than one, stole it from all the guys that have zeros.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 possibly 3 not sure she was really a virgin
Lurker
0 likes
Just the one, it was both our first time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Two. One was when I was inexperienced as well. The other was 28 years old and had a problem where she'd get scared when a guy was about to put it in. I was someone not in her circle of friends (an outwardly good Italian girl) and no-one else knew we were meeting so she totally openned up to me about it. After talking about sex a lot (on the phone and in private dates) we got stuck into solving her problem. Was really nice actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the girls were to be believed, at least 3. However, I think only 1 or 2 were telling the truth. Personally, I think way too much is made of being the guy that takes it.
Lurker
0 likes
three... don't think any after about the age 20
Lurker
2 likes
One only
My ex wife on our wedding night
Clumeleon
0 likes
None. Girl who I lost mine to was nicknamed 'The Devirginator' so I'm betting her number's pretty high.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Just one. We were each other's first time and dated for 3 years. By college age there are very few virgins left. In fact all of the girls I have been with since after high school were not only no longer virgins but knew very well what they were doing. For me from age 18 and up women have usually been the sexual aggressor.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just the 2. I was with both of them for a long time before we slept together
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done two. One was a serious relationship, and hers was broken another way, but the other I didn't even know I was going to (she didn't tell me) and I was caught pretty off guard.
Lurker
0 likes
One that I know of and we are still really good friends to this day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two. They were my first two girlfriends. The first was my first and it was clumsy for a while. The second was ok but it became much more about her and making sure she was relaxed and it didn't hurt or ruin "the moment"
Lurker
0 likes
2. First girl I was with and another a little while later.
Lurker
0 likes
6...seems inflated but its really not...i just lived in a small town and slept with one girl who was a virgin...and i just took my time and did it right...she told her friends and i guess i became the guy who "didnt make it hurt as bad" but i was ok with that ;) what i wasnt ok with was how damned clingy virgins can be haha...but honestly im glad i was young when it happened...i wouldnt want a virgin now...i like a woman with experience who knows how to get pleasure as well as give it....just makes it more fin IMO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One, and never again do I want to.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just 1. I like'em with a little more experience!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
One 40 year old virgin deflowered. I'll tell that story again sometime, but not here.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three.
First one was both of our first time! That was wicked hot. Very memorable.
Second one was g/f #3. Also hot but at least I knew what was going on.
Third was my wife! :-)

Had two other chances and although they were naked, they weren't ready at the time so we didn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2, maybe 3... she said she was a virgin but i couldve sworn she slept with a friend of mine? Doesnt matter anyways she was tight as fuck! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
which was my first time as well not a pleasant experience