Subjugation Series

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to gather ideas of what you'd like Jim and I to do and what I should do with Howard for future stories. This could be very fun for all of us and, at the same time, quite humiliating and embarrasing to Howard. Let us know your most devious thoughts and we will act them out.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by SmartNSexy
I would like to gather ideas of what you'd like Jim and I to do and what I should do with Howard for future stories. This could be very fun for all of us and, at the same time, quite humiliating and embarrasing to Howard. Let us know your most devious thoughts and we will act them out.

Anal bleaching.

Make Howard apply the treatments, while his hands are tied to his scrotum, with his nose.

Have Jim shoot video & stream the proceedings to the internet @ $14.99 pay per view.

It's necessary and you might as well make a little coin while you're at it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Here's one I got as a Private Message. What do you guys think?

Sent: Nov 29, 2011

You should have Jim stage a break in, and have Howard get tied up. Give him a scare, and make him watch the "intruder"(Jim) have his way with you. yeahhh budddyyy ha

ME: I like it but we'd have to chage it to "hears the intruder" because they know each other well. Still workable though. Thanks.

================================================