Age Differences

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I want to know what is the oldest and youngest age chic you have ever nailed?

ie. I'm 36 she was 18 & I'm 36 and she was 61.
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im still young but when I was 17 she was 15 and when I lost my virginty at 14 to a 17 year old ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
youngest was 18 when I was in my mid 30s, oldest was 60 when I was 28.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm Ivy your a naughty girl ;) haha
Lurker
0 likes
I rarely have any interest in younger women, giving that I'm in my early 30s, she'll have to be in her very late 20s, and I go no higher then 10 years older
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hornyyoungboy
mmm Ivy your a naughty girl ;) haha

oh you have no idea
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to get an idea ;) haha
Lurker
0 likes
It doesnt matter bout age diffrnces. If ur havn fun wiv an olda guy/wman then who cres bout how old they are. Thyre also mre xperiencd. Im a grl btw. Just wntd to state my opinion
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly older men than myself, don't seem to have much in common with younger guys. My present b/f is 10 years older than myself.

I did have a brief fling with an 18 year old when I was 22 and whilst he could perform sexually almost all night with only a 15 minute break between each fuck, he seldom lasted more than 10 minutes before he was emptying himself inside me. Hardly satisfying for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Age isn't really a factor if there's great chemistry, in saying that, I wouldn't go for someone who was way younger than me. I just don't think that I'd feel comfortable with that...
Lurker
0 likes
youngest was when I was 18 she was 16, also happened to be the one that got away. When I was 20 I went out with a 35 year old, she was nice, but she moved away for better career opportunities. My love life is a train wreck, oh well lol
Lurker
0 likes
If we are talking about age differences, youngest was 19 and I was 31. The oldest was 33 and I was 22.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 21 she was 36. now i would like to teach a young lady what I have learned the younger the better
Lurker
0 likes
I usally don't ask an age but I think most of the women I have been with have been around my age give or take 5 or 6 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
14 when I was 18 and 71 when I was 22
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Youngest was 19 when I was 34 and the oldest 60 when I was 19...She taught me well and I enjoyed every minute!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
When I was 19, I used to go to a massage parlor. There were several ladies, I eventually settled on this hot woman, she was incredible! During the massage and after!! Turns out, she was 38. When I was about 21, I spent a wild, drunken weekend with a bbw. She was 45 at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 46 and she was 21. Probably a month solid 3 times a day of some of the tightest, wildest sex I ever had.
Lurker
0 likes
70 and 19
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oldest - she was in her late 40s or early 50s and I was 22. Youngest - I guess she was 'round 20 and I was 30. Never been a fan of youth, prefer maturity.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
17 younger, 25 older

I was 39, she was 22. I'd lied and shaved five years off my age, she'd lied and added ten years to her own. We were both pleasantly surprised.

When I was 25, Cindy had just turned 50. She bought me a drink and had the bartender deliver it to where I was perched at the far end of the bar. Then she walked around to me and growled, "Tonight is my birthday, what did you get me?"

That was the beginning of a six month fling, until she dumped me for a younger fellow
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Well, my wife is 9 years older, so that takes care of biggest upwards gap.

Downwards? Hard to say. A couple of the professional ladies I visited were probably early twenties and I was in my late forties so 20-25 years, I guess.

Younger tend to be livelier in the sack, older I'm more likely to have things to talk about and do beyond the bed, but I've seen some ladies close to my age who were pretty lively and the best rapport I had with a woman other than my wife was about 15 years younger so neither of those is universal, just general trends.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oldest 44 youngest 18