Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with a woman while she's on her period.

last reply
141 replies
21.1k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have any of you made love to a women while she's on her menstrual cycle? I think we've all heard the expression, "When the river run's red, Take the dirt road instead."
Ive never done this..I find it some what gross, unsanitary even.
Is it nice? Im not a prude, but somethings take it too far..
Any comments?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no harm duing a light period i would say i takes love to do it and for the woman to remove her tampon to enable you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have made out with girls during period, but not intercourse. Its would be kinda messy.
Lurker
1 like
if you can stomp through mud you can fuck through blood. i love being fucked when im on my cycle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. I once dated a girl that claimed the sex during menses reduced cramping. I was happy to help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it! I enjoyed it! (so did she), but its not on the top of my list. And i can't say as I would substitute anal just to avoid a little blood.
Lurker
0 likes
oh gosh, lush is so bizarre sometime - fucking your sister or other family member seems to be on a par with farting or picking your nose, but having sex with someone of a different colour skin seems to be a taboo while people treat a period as being the dirtiest of the dirty.

seriously, it is some of the best sex you can have - if you have not done it yet, insist that it happens, and ask serious questions as to why not if the answer is no. Again, i will just sound old and grumpy, but a world where anal sex between men and women seems normal but you are even bothering to ask questions about sex with a woman who is on? Jeez, will you all just grow up.

And yeah it is a bit messy and i know we probably don't like to admit this but a bit smelly as well, but you'll grow to love it - in my experience it is a sexual high time for a woman, and once the bloke can start coping with the fact that his worst nightmare about bursting a blood vessel during sex looks like it has happened then just wise up and relax.

just invest in wet wipes and probably a matress protector - if you're going to do it right! and yeah, you get used to the taste fairly quickly as well - it's called loving your partner and being led by lust!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I say it depends on the woman... I think the stereotype of women being bitchy during their period may just come from the fact that they are very horny during this time and many do nothing to relieve that tension. Many women I have been with, none of witch I would define as bitchy or crazy during their periods, enjoyed sex right as their period was approaching and then when their flow was light especially towards the last couple days. Shower/ Tub sex is often a fun way to deal with the mess and just as most women have their specific panties they wear during that time some have a couple extra sets of bed linen for that time too. I believe it really comes down to the woman and how she feels though.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah, so i'm on my high horse so may as well stay there - the point just made about how a woman feels about it surely hits the crux if not the crutch of the matter - women are made to feel dirty coz they have periods. It is called being a normal woman so the sooner our wonderful screwed up male-led society can get that in their heads, then they can treat it as normal, and women won't be screwed up about it, it won't be dirty, and hey we can cheerfully end this strand by just agreeing how wonderful it is to have sex with a woman at any time of 'the month', and quite possible even more so when they are on/menstruating or however we want to call it.

now to find a stable!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for all the usefull answers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
aha, well i certainly have had sex with a woman on a her period, and to be honest, its a nightmare lol. I cant see why anybody would enjoy it, its definately too messy for my liking lolz.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, and found the experience profound. There is something special about a woman who will remove he tampon primarily for pleasing her man.
An extremely itimate experience for me.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by delishdani
Have any of you made love to a women while she's on her menstrual cycle? I think we've all heard the expression, "When the river run's red, Take the dirt road instead."
Any comments?
yep when my ex was in her period, she is horner then heck.... made it easer to fuck her, she was well lub.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another repeat topic though it doesn't pop up as a new thread every week.

My answer remains the same: only real sailors also sail the red sea.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
As a rule I don't like it. However one of my G/F's did start having hers while I was inside her.
Lurker
0 likes
well i dont mind doing it that time.. the only problem is that its gets too messy ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first wife used to get absoultely debilitating menstrual cramps. She said orgasms helped to relieve them. So, of course, we had sex during her period. ANd look at it this way guys - if you don't like the reduced feeling from wearing a condom - there is no risk of pregnancy.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
My first wife used to get absoultely debilitating menstrual cramps. She said orgasms helped to relieve them. So, of course, we had sex during her period. ANd look at it this way guys - if you don't like the reduced feeling from wearing a condom - there is no risk of pregnancy.

Hold on guys, before you run out and start having unprotected sex during her period thinking nothing will come of it please see below:

Quote by American Pregnancy Association
Can I get pregnant during my period?
Pregnancy can occur from intercourse that takes place during a period. This is because sperm can live in the body for up to five days, and if a woman ovulates soon after her period, then conception could take place from intercourse that occurred during her period.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dude, thanks for posting that! Good God, people educate yourselves!!

As for the question at hand: try it and see if you like it. You won't know what you like if you don't at least try.

Personally I have in the past but only in the shower or tub (no mess) but it isn't my favorite thing. Thankfully, it isn't an issue for me anymore.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by delishdani
Any comments?

I have personaly not done it myself, but have male friends who take great pleasure out of it. I think If it were you Dani, I would do anything lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That's what towels and showers are for! LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
done it but the mess is awfull
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
from a female point of view having both given and received during this. I get extremely horny when I'm on my period and the sex is great. giving is just a matter of you can handle the mess and of course the blood itself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by MemphisRaines

I have personaly not done it myself, but have male friends who take great pleasure out of it. I think If it were you Dani, I would do anything lol.

Awwww, Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have and I don't mind it oh wow its bleeding just put a towel down and get over it and shower afterwards or if you dont wanna put a towel down just do it in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as she doesn't mind then I am not fussed. Just lay a towel done and get on with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a worry for me if it's not for her. An excuse to shower off together later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ianthomas
yeah, so i'm on my high horse so may as well stay there - the point just made about how a woman feels about it surely hits the crux if not the crutch of the matter - women are made to feel dirty coz they have periods. It is called being a normal woman so the sooner our wonderful screwed up male-led society can get that in their heads, then they can treat it as normal, and women won't be screwed up about it, it won't be dirty, and hey we can cheerfully end this strand by just agreeing how wonderful it is to have sex with a woman at any time of 'the month', and quite possible even more so when they are on/menstruating or however we want to call it.

now to find a stable!

I don't think anyone ever said that a woman is dirty because she has a period? The original poster may have said that "it" is gross. The act, not the woman. Male-led society? Huh? I've been with women who didn't like sex during their period. Are you saying those women don't have a brain of their own to decide what they like or dislike? But that they are only saying so because men have said it's "dirty"? Give me a break. Everyone is entitled to like or dislike whatever they want when it comes to sex. Just because you like it doesn't mean everyone does or should. Some people love anal, others don't. Some even find it disgusting. That's their prerogative.

"end this strand by just agreeing how wonderful it is......." Wow. Ok everyone. You no longer are entitled to your own opinion. Just contact this guy and he'll let you know how you should live your lives.

For the record, I've had sex while during the "red tide". It isn't my favorite thing but it didn't scar me for life either. If I were with someone and she wanted it, I'd do it. Because that's what partners do. Now, would I fuck someone I didn't know or have a one nighter with someone while she's menstruating? Absolutely not.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I don't think anyone ever said that a woman is dirty because she has a period? The original poster may have said that "it" is gross. The act, not the woman. Male-led society? Huh? I've been with women who didn't like sex during their period. Are you saying those women don't have a brain of their own to decide what they like or dislike? But that they are only saying so because men have said it's "dirty"? Give me a break. Everyone is entitled to like or dislike whatever they want when it comes to sex. Just because you like it doesn't mean everyone does or should. Some people love anal, others don't. Some even find it disgusting. That's their prerogative.

"end this strand by just agreeing how wonderful it is......." Wow. Ok everyone. You no longer are entitled to your own opinion. Just contact this guy and he'll let you know how you should live your lives.

For the record, I've had sex while during the "red tide". It isn't my favorite thing but it didn't scar me for life either. If I were with someone and she wanted it, I'd do it. Because that's what partners do. Now, would I fuck someone I didn't know or have a one nighter with someone while she's menstruating? Absolutely not.

Mister with your post you now deserve this job:

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Mister with your post you now deserve this job:

Too the moon, Alice!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates