Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women dislike or resent the use of the slang "Cunt"?

last reply
239 replies
30.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just thought I would ask... So many women.... So many opinions... And if so...Why?
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Yes. Yes I do.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally, I dislike the word. But sometimes there are times that when I hear another woman in the heat of the moment, yells out to her partner to fuck her cunt, then I find it sexy!

Some stories or written prose using the word cunt can be erotic and very arousing!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I don't mind it at all, its just the same as calling a mans penis, cock. I don't get why its bad, its just another name for a body part.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind, actually nearing orgasm, I love to scream dirty names and be called names, yes very hot xx
Lurker
0 likes
I dont mind it in general but not to mean my pussy, thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta be honest, not my favorite. In my opinion, it's a little too harsh. Pussy and cock are equal to me, but I think cunt is at a whole different level. I'm OK with my pussy occasionally being referred to as a cunt...very occasionally. However, I do NOT ever want to be referred to as a cunt, and I don't have very much respect for men who refer to women using such a derogatory word.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
As a slang term, I use it sparingly, both in real life and in my stories. But I think it can be very expressive in moments of extreme emotion, to indicate a very intense sexual moment.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with it. I say that about as much as i say fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
honestly, i find it offensive no matter the context. some words just don't translate well and cunt seems to be one of those words that should remain silent. just my personal opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
I think we have been here before.

I was taught long ago. Pussy is something the a young girl has and will continue to have until she is really a sexually experienced woman.

Cunt is the other side of the coin. The female who has done it all.

If you believe, then pick where you are most comfortable.

Since there is no question about me. I think Cunt is a fine erotic and sexy word. I don't think I would use it with my OB/Gyn, but certainly with that hot couple I met last week!
Lurker
0 likes
OOPS-Sorry I am a natural blonde.
Lurker
0 likes
All depends if it is said in a hot erotic moment or used in a disrespectful manner.

"Oh god, your cunt is so sweet!"

"Fuck you, you cunt, you are a bitch."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont mind that word at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
OOPS-Sorry I am a natural blonde.

I resent being looked down on for being blonde more than I do being called a cunt.
I use the word so who am I to say others cant?
Lurker
0 likes
All depends on the context I guess. In the heat of the moment, yeah it's okay but as an insult, it will definitely get you smacked.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
definitely find it degrading...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't it strange - in reality it's just 4 letters put together, just like any other expletive - and yet, the 'C' word, (I can't even type it, let alone say it!) remains deeply offensive to so many people.

Personally, I think it is crude beyond belief and I cringe if ever I hear it spoken in the real world. The only time I deem it as acceptable, is when used, in context, in some of the erotic literature I read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course we do

Explain to me the logic of how a beautiful thing becomes used as a harsh invective?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Personally, i find it a powerful word, and i love using it during sexual play. it's dirty, and i love that about it. it's raw and intimate and beautiful. it's not just a word i throw around, however. if i'm using it, there's a level of intimacy involved, a level of trust. don't be calling me a cunt, i hate it as an insult. but if we're fucking, i want you to stick your tongue in my cunt, your cock, your fingers, and yes, i love the word pussy too, it's for softer play, for making love. Cunt is for fucking, for when i'm indulging in BDSM. it's not even the rawest word possible. When i'm being dommed, it's not even a cunt sometimes, it's a fuck hole. of course, at those times, i'm often not a girl, i'm a whore or a fuck toy or a slut. not always, but sometimes, i love being those things, and when i do, it's a cunt.

own it, girls. words have power, and you can choose how much power they have over you. personally, i love the word. it's beautiful, just like my cunt. oh, and for the record, i never use it as a put down - i don't call girls i don't like cunts. they don't deserve the name and i hate it when it's pair with 'stupid'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
It's kind of like the word nigger,In some cases It's ok, other applications definatly not!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really see the big deal. It's a 'rude word'...so is fuck, but most of us use that on a pretty regular fucking basis (see what I did there??!).

I use the word cunt quite a bit, as it goes, normally when describing people I don't like. Would I like to have my pussy described as a cunt? Probably not - but that's because I personally use it in an insulting manner; that's what I associate the word cunt with. However, I wouldn't get pissed off if a guy were to use it... it just wouldn't turn me on or any such thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 34D

I resent being looked down on for being blonde more than I do being called a cunt.
I use the word so who am I to say others cant?

I have used the Blondness to my advantage for many years, in the bedroom and in the boardroom. If they think you are too dumb to understand and you are not you already have the upper hand. All you sister blondes use to your advantage not to your detriment. Off the subject, I know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends, if it is referring to my pussy then by all means however if it is referring to me as a woman then no, not unless we are intimate and it is part of our sex act.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
dislike.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally i hate the word... but if it was said during sex then i wouldnt mind too much.
Lurker
0 likes
Not my favorite word...its just something about it that's a bit harsh to me and it's not a word that natural for me to say.
Really, I don't really care for other words like pussy, dick, cock, etc. For whatever reason, they just sound weird to me lol
But whenever I'm having sex or just horny, my language gets very dirty and those are words I use...strange but I just can't help it haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find that word crude and disrespectful. Its a horrid word to describe what is essentially the part of what makes me a woman. I find a woman's pussy to be beautiful (just as I do a mans sex). I think my distaste in the word comes from the fact that so many men ( and I hate to say it women too) use it as a term to insult and degrade. There is not another part of a woman's body that defines her more as a woman than her pussy. Its what makes me feel female and to use it as an insult makes me feel as if I am nothing.
There are many descriptive words in the English language, please use your imagination to find something else to insult your fellow man with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Much prefer "Pussy" over "Cunt". "Pussy" is affectionate; "Cunt" is demeaning.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
I find it very offensive and hate the word but I have issues with this word because my ex called me this during a very angry fight so the very mention of the word brings thoughts of rage for me.