Dom or Sub?

last reply
30 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Are you a Dom or a Sub?
If so, could you express your emotions when with a new partner?

Links to relevant stories you have posted would be a big help...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oooh now that depends on my mood! Expressing what I am feeling is the best test for that new partner. Watching his/her reaction will go a long way in determining where we go next. ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Passive aggressive normally. I let him take charge but I show him what I want with my actions.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account
Lurker
0 likes
I'm usually submissive....but, when I really want something I'm not afraid to ask for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was not sure until I met my gf, she made me love being her Dom. So, Dom until further notice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH as you can see, I'm a sub for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm actually both. I'll be submissive to the older ladies sometime to the younger ones if their personality deserves it and I'm glad a com to youngsters that present as subs
Lurker
0 likes
How dom or sub the female is depends on the male....ok hold on, I'll explain..
When I see a male that agrees with my palate, I will look him directly at the eyes, deep and long. If his stare holds to mine, most likely I will lose interest.Now, if he stands down then I can toy with the volume of dom to be practiced.
Pretty simple, but you asked.
Removalist
0 likes
Dom/sub has NOTHING to do with sex and everything to do with a state of mind. If you like to tie your partner up and have sex, congrats you're kinky! That in no way makes you either Dom nor sub!
0 likes
So Dom/Sub is more of a role play, and it may be temporary or a permanent part of he relationship. Some Subs are unable to play the Dom and remain Sub; but a Dom is strong enough to play a Sub on occasion but prefers to be Dom.

I think....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm more of 50/50. hahas!! Love giving in and giving it!
Lurker
0 likes
I am a reluctant submissive.

If a man or woman I like comes on to me I enjoy submitting myself to them after resisting a little.

I won't come on to them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
more of a submissive without a doubt. genuinely don't think i could even be slightly dominant with my boyfriend when it comes to sex. it doesn't feel right for me.
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Hot topic...I understand it is indeed a state of mind, the NEED and not "always" the desire to either dom or sub is maybe what could be defined.
Any thoughts?
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Lurker
0 likes
I was born a submissive ......
Lurker
0 likes
I'm usually submissive but, when I really want something I'm no Push over lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty much a submissive. I've tried to be the Domme with comical results. I'm much more comfortable as the submissive.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Depends on who you are with 100%.
IRL I guess I would be considered Dominant, but sometimes, here, I do relinquish. Sometimes it's nice to leave the control to someone else.
Rarely, but sometimes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been a dom, would like to try being a sub sometime...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It really depends on who i am with. I enjoy being Dom but I also like being sub. really depends on my partner!
Lurker
0 likes
although leaning more to dom,have to agree with syrian gurl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on my mood and my partner's mood. i love both. variety is the key ;)
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
my tendency is to want to be a sub... but i understand the power that gives me and that i choose to trust a dom and surrender that power...
Lurker
0 likes
defanetly sub I love being used and abused
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Despite what some people may think, a dom/sub relationship is actually quite romantic. It takes alot of courage and a vast amount of trust to submit to someone and be completely vulnerable with them. It also takes alot of responsibility and confidence in yourself to have that kind of power over someone. That being said, I have to truly know and trust my partner before submitting to them like that, and I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable playing the role of a dom over a complete stranger. But there is huge difference between rough/kinky sex, and a dom/sub relationship. But to answer the question, I'm more of a sub although I enjoy playing both roles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would be the submissive one. I love a guy who can take charge because I sometimes get nervous or just don't know what to do, so the guy has to know what he's doing before he ends up in bed with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Submissive to a Dom that I have feelings for. I can be Domme to men, but without emotions. Usually prefer Domme towards other girls; if I'm sub, it has to be a very special girl that clicks with me. Yes I'm a switch.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2