If you could . . .

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
. . . would you suck your own cock? I know some might say that it borders on bi/gay but it's not with another man so I don't see why. Wanking/jerking off is playing with your own cock and not being gay even through you're still stroking a hard cock, so would sucking yourself be the same?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would try it once smile But if it doesn't feel the same as a chick sucking it... I would just consider it as experimenting....... BUT I don't have to worry, I'm a big guy that can't bend that much
0 likes
Why does a dog lick his balls?

Because he can...

But, I am not dog, or a contortionist.
Lurker
0 likes
I would. Self pleasure is the easiest kind to get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, why not. It's no more gay/bi than stroking it, and many of us have gay/bi fantasies in any case. the only thing keeping me from it is that I'm not a contortionist.
Lurker
0 likes
I frequently do. It ain't that difficult and any fool can with a little practice and some yoga instruction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. But I suspect with my compressed disc, I'm sure my sciatic nerve would tell me I had to stop that sort of self-abuse. LOL
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by eviotis

now I gotta watch that whole movie. Thanks, man.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Fuck YES! I would certainly give it a go once...then twice and probably a third time - lol

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done this! Wife loved watching me suck my own cock and cumming in my mouth! She even took pictures!