Lubrication

last reply
30 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, on average how much lubrication do you produce when aroused?
Lurker
0 likes
Do you want exact measurements? Cos this one time, at band camp, I sat on top of a pint glass and it was like half full by the time I was done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Do you want exact measurements? Cos this one time, at band camp, I sat on top of a pint glass and it was like half full by the time I was done!

Bambi, That was awesome!

Seriously, to the original poster, I's all relative. Some women are very juicy and others are only slight.

Of course your pre-cum helps too!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
busts up laughing .... omg!!! I need a coffee now!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

One time at band camp? You told me you did that every night at band camp. tsk tsk

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CrossOfStAndrew
Ladies, on average how much lubrication do you produce when aroused?

Seriously?

Why do you want to know? How is one supposed to measure that?

I am pretty certain it will differ every time, it will depend where you are in your cycle, it will be different for every person.

What a random question.... Kind of like asking how much mucous one produces when one has a cold...

How long is a piece of string....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheScottishGal

Seriously?

I am pretty certain it will differ every time, it will depend where you are in your cycle, it will be different for every person.

What a random question.... Kind of like asking how much mucous one produces when one has a cold...

About 9", same length as everything else on Lush, LOL!!

How would you even measure and why would you want to? I usually get really well lubed but it does vary. Sometimes it may be like a small babbling brook and others it may be like a raging river. But I have never had any complaints about it being too dry, so guess its good enough.

How much lube we produce or how much we cum (both men and women) will vary every time!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

One time at band camp? You told me you did that every night at band camp. tsk tsk

No, the other nights I stick a flute up my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually, I'm wet to the second knuckle on my finger dipstick test.

No clue, but enough to keep things slip sliding along at a pleasurable rate.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

I am literally shaking with laughter here!!!

Damn it's got me all moist - where's my beaker??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

You may need to be a little more specific. Are we talking your pinky finger or middle finger? Because The difference in the second knuckle of each is a good half inch. In a car engine that's about .25-.50 of a quart.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

You may need to be a little more specific. Are we talking your pinky finger or middle finger? Because The difference in the second knuckle of each is a good half inch. In a car engine that's about .25-.50 of a quart.

Leave it to you to get all technical on me, LM. You know I'm no good with cars. I use a 2 finger approach for said dipstick test, index and middle. That would be the second knuckle on my middle finger. Like I said, slip sliding along!
Lurker
0 likes
Geez you guys are RUTHLESS. Sorry, I know it's kinda' a general question. Maybe I should've devised some sort of "scale" for purposes of comparison. So here goes:

Dry as a desert
Enough to get by
Puddles
I oughta wear depends, I get so wet!

There. One of those "categories" should be helpful.
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously, how old is this "Cross of St. Andrews, isn't this a 18+ site? Yahtzee, I will buy you a coffee, lol, sbxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CrossOfStAndrew
Geez you guys are RUTHLESS.

You have NO idea how thankful you should be that the rest of us didn't show up
Lurker
0 likes
Big puddle when receiving oral. Just wet otherwise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CrossOfStAndrew
Geez you guys are RUTHLESS. Sorry, I know it's kinda' a general question. Maybe I should've devised some sort of "scale" for purposes of comparison. So here goes:

Dry as a desert
Enough to get by
Puddles
I oughta wear depends, I get so wet!

There. One of those "categories" should be helpful.

I think those are perfect categories. And it's extra good you didn't get your panties in a wad but came back with some good wit and sarcasm of your own. You'll do well young padawan.

Lurker
0 likes
Ha, I thought Depends was a typo, I never realised it was a brand!

Thanks for clearing that up Dude!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe You Can Try This. Just Stick It In And Press The Button!!

The Deluxe Model Vibrates Too!!HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hun, i produce more lubrication than i know what to do with, lol. i have never had to use fabricated lubrication - it's all me baby!
Lurker
0 likes
Enough! What else matters?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tons when I'm horny. Enough to leave a wet patch on the bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Sirene. These were the "guesstimates" that I was looking for when posting this question.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Seriously?

Mazza you said what need to be said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well on those nights when the faucet just won't drip, I get out the handy dandy lube.
Lube for all seasons. works wonders and there is plenty enough to go around.

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it