Skinny,Curvy,BBW

last reply
246 replies
40.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Always wanted to know what guys prefer most? I would consider myself curvy but I find that a lot of man either like very thin or BBW. Males opinion on this would be great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely curvy. Would not rule out skinny or bbw, but curvy with nice female padding is my favorite.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Petite, svelte or statuesque for me, so I guess that's mostly skinny in your book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on how do you define curvy and skinny. IMHO, Marilyn Monroe is curvy and Selena Gomez is skinny, and I will definitely go with Marilyn Monroe.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
If she carries it well, I'll carry it well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say I lean more toward curvy. But it also depends on the body type of the woman too. Sometimes curves will look better on one woman or skinny will look good on another. If that makes any sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Well considering im quite tall (6'7) and thin (190pds) I find i prefer thinner girls, Just never knew what to do with some of those ridiculous curvy girls! (Never been there, but seems like too much for me to handle) If anything, Slightly curvy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like curvy, but all depends on the lady. There are beautiful girls of all types in this world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer curvy.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
all types.........but I prefer fit women or kindof skinny......
Lurker
0 likes
I love the curves! I love the curves on the skinny ladies, I love the curves on the curvy ladies and I love the curves on the bigger ladies. I love them curves on short ladies, tall ladies, younger ladies and older ladies. It's all about the curves and how they're presented.
Lurker
0 likes
I was never into real skinny , i have loved BBw and average women and some would called chubby but all of them have there own type and uniqe way of making love and feeling loved. I am not qa small man in satue or size so a real skinny girl would not work out too well. However no mattter what she would have had to have humor, great smile and most of all love lifeno matter what
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me Curvy. Don't get me wrong though. There is a lot more to attraction. It just starts there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
breathing LOL. skinny, curvy, BBw, it's attitude and personality first and foremost

Irishmik60
Mike Corkran
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Definitely curvy. Its all about proportion. Even some thinner girls can be curvy, but definitely prefer the bigger side of thin. I dont even mind BBW. If she thinks she is sexy, then so do I. I love to have something to hold onto.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it would definitely be curvy. Nothing against a skinny or BBW, it is just my personal preference smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it is said no matter the size, shape, colour of a woman, the touch of that velvet skin between between their thighs are the same......in an indirect way of answering your question, men prefer all types, i certainly do! so long as a woman is confident and intellectually appealling the shape of her body is secondary for me....ciao Sam
Lurker
0 likes
CURVY!!! a woman needs to have the right curves in the right place...
really dont like the skinnny models...
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by erotichugs
CURVY!!! a woman needs to have the right curves in the right place...
really dont like the skinnny models...

those skinny stick models make me want to puke. I guess if I do I'll have something in common with them...
Lurker
0 likes
Have always liked curvy !
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy and feeling good and confident of herself...

Probably the latter is the most important thing about it.. feel good and comfortable and you will be desired.
Lurker
0 likes
I like skinny girls.
0 likes
Quote by SlutySara
Always wanted to know what guys prefer most? I would consider myself curvy but I find that a lot of man either like very thin or BBW. Males opinion on this would be great!

Sara, you look pretty good to me, so I would have to go with curvy by your definition.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely curvy or over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Real women have curves. Skinny, scrawny runway model types remind me of little girls, and I am not interested in children. I will go for someone who wears (American) size fourteen to twenty two over those little size two to eight women, every time.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a LEG man, so as long as those legs are shapely and long, I could care a hoot whether she be curvey, skinny or BBW
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me its curvy to BBW. I honestly don't like skinny woman. They just don't do it for me.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy. Just a perfect womanly shape
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by terry20069
For me its curvy to BBW. I honestly don't like skinny woman. They just don't do it for me.

I'm with Terry on this one... LOVE a curvy or BBW... there's just something about a SEXY lady with meat on her bones Those skinny chick freak me out like I may hurt them or even break something.
Lurker
0 likes
so this forum definatley just gave me a bit of a confidence boost smile its nice to see that there really are men out there who look at curvier girls like myself biggrin