Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexiest Things For Men To Be Caught Doing?

last reply
89 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering what your expert lady opinions are on Male behaviours, Is there something that a male may see as a typical or usual task that you find sexy? (Shaving, Getting Dressed, etc) (This doesn't limit to just the bedroom, but anywhere) Please share your insights!
Lurker
0 likes
i find it really sexy watching a man drive a really nice car! although it may have something to do with my car obsession!
Lurker
0 likes
Lighting a fag
Lurker
0 likes
Doing the dishes or laundry without being asked? I'm not joking either.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Cleaning his own apartment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple things like open a door for me, helping me on with my coat, asking me my opinion and actually listening and showing interest in it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I just straightened mine up the other day, LadyX. Is there anything on you that needs a good cleaning? Perhaps I can provide a tongue bath? I'd be happy to be of service...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Agreed!!

*shivers*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Simple things like open a door for me, helping me on with my coat, asking me my opinion and actually listening and showing interest in it.

It's showing a genuine interest in my thoughts, opininons and what I have to say!

It's giving me the respect and value of not just being an attractive woman but with one with more cerebral connection! And the biggest erotic organ is the brain!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Lighting a fag

I am guessing that means, "lighting a cigarette" in the UK. Because here in the USA a literal interpretation of that would get you in a lot of trouble for just saying that.

Someone should start a Forum tread about the differences in slang from one country to another and compare them. That might be interesting.

I sometimes wonder if the way I word something in one of my stories could be or is interpreted so very differently by Lushees from other countries.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
Having intellectual conversation, debating a heavy subject and winning(when the opponent is just as good).

fixing a tie
Showeringheart
working,using his mind
...playing with themselves...oh,how that gets me going...!!
Lurker
0 likes
Showing or cleaning!
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you ladies for all your inputs! This has enlightened me quite a bit, and apparently I need to start doing the dishes more ;p If theres anything else that anyone cares to add, please feel free! Once again thank you smile
Lurker
0 likes
Doing up a tie.
Fixing something.
Holding a door open.
Being nice to animals.
Showering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a funny thing lol I was in the military and with this you need to develop certain domestic skills, the first time I stayed with my girl and she went to shower I asked what she was wearing and noticed that what she was going to wear and my shirt needed to be pressed. So I just did what need to be done, as I was ironing she came out and just stood there with a look that I will never forget... it was priceless, we were late to dinner with some friend’s surprised)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Quote by LadyX

Here's a couple of women who appreciate the little things. Too bad you're both already taken and over 1000 miles away. You should see me when I am taking out the trash & recycle, cleaning windows, fixing things around the house or just making my bed.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

-laughing

This was my guess

(male)
Lurker
0 likes
DIY on a ladder , painting , damm i get horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my Husband spends quality time with our Daughter, takes her shopping (buys her things I would never, like high heels and make up!), makes Betty Crocker cakes with her, all the time with her in charge, of course, etc. etc !!! I love to watch from afar, it's very, very special - and makes him so very sexy in my eyes too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Here's a couple of women who appreciate the little things. Too bad you're both already taken and over 1000 miles away. You should see me when I am taking out the trash & recycle, cleaning windows, fixing things around the house or just making my bed.

You make your bed? I think my knees have just turned to JELL-O!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mrs.Ice seems to like it when i cook dinner and do the laundry for her.........she has let me be family cook for yrs too and her gf's ask where to find another Mr. Ice.........lol
Lurker
0 likes
It's nice to see that the little things are still appreciated by some. So many woman these days don't appreciate a man that has been raised as a gentleman. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As most have mentioned happily doing domestic things or repairs without request is almost always sexy. Waking to breakfast in bed when no one else is home is another safe bet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
I love it when my Husband spends quality time with our Daughter, takes her shopping (buys her things I would never, like high heels and make up!), makes Betty Crocker cakes with her, all the time with her in charge, of course, etc. etc !!! I love to watch from afar, it's very, very special - and makes him so very sexy in my eyes too.

I love that! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by frogman1
This is a funny thing lol I was in the military and with this you need to develop certain domestic skills, the first time I stayed with my girl and she went to shower I asked what she was wearing and noticed that what she was going to wear and my shirt needed to be pressed. So I just did what need to be done, as I was ironing she came out and just stood there with a look that I will never forget... it was priceless, we were late to dinner with some friend’s surprised)

Lol! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Playing the guitar. Yep.
Lurker
0 likes
There is this bloke I normally perve at work. He puts his hand through his hair when he is stressed. I find the tousling very sexy. It makes me wonder if he'd do it when he was turned on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex was military, and when he was "away" his mornings were often my evenings. We would web cam while he was getting ready for work, and watching him strap on the thigh holster for his side arm got me every single time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved to watch my lover do nearly anything. It was just the way he moved, with confidence, strength, and an ounce of grace. He had fabulous hands; long fingers with clean, neatly trimmed nails. I think some of my favorites were watching him shave, sleep, and slowly unbutton his jeans. If I close my eyes I can still see him slowly smile when he would notice me watching him in the mirror while shaving.