last reply
34 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey ladies!
I wanna know - if anyone else if really into small tools.
it seems to me the ones with small cocks know how to give a good lovin' and you can do so much more with them.
Im so so into smalll tools and have been since i started sucking them, just wanna know youre views

yours
FM
xXx
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Not exclusively, no. I see the advantages of not having to deal with a massive one, but I don't think I'd have a special use for a tiny one.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I was just about to ask you to have some fun fleshmemory, but I'm thinking you wouldn't be into me.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Why not, Felix?

Oh, I get it. Because your cock is huge, obviously! Silly me!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite would be about 7 inches, I'm not really into very small or excessively large cocks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well there's small and then there's ludicrously tiny. I had a flatmate once and I swear his was no bigger than my little finger. Now granted that was not erect, but I don't see that anything that microscopic was going to enlarge significantly enough for me to know when it was actually in play.

And no...I never went there. So I really can't say. Actually most of my partners have been pretty average sized. I see nothing wrong with an average penis. It's the bloke on the other end of it that needs to be extraordinary.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Danand
Well there's small and then there's ludicrously tiny. I had a flatmate once and I swear his was no bigger than my little finger. Now granted that was not erect, but I don't see that anything that microscopic was going to enlarge significantly enough for me to know when it was actually in play.

And no...I never went there. So I really can't say. Actually most of my partners have been pretty average sized. I see nothing wrong with an average penis. It's the bloke on the other end of it that needs to be extraordinary.

Ever heard the phrase, 'I'm a grower not a shower'? For some it's true. Flaccid they may seem tiny, but they can sure as hell grow into something very satisfying
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say that I am.

Not very concerned with cock size at all. Honestly, I've never given it much thought. I guess I would rather have it smaller rather than larger. Not a fan of those pesky things slamming into my cervix!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus

Ever heard the phrase, 'I'm a grower not a shower'? For some it's true. Flaccid they may seem tiny, but they can sure as hell grow into something very satisfying

I was once with a guy that was very tiny when flacid but when it was erect it grew to about 6" with nice girth. I swear I really expected it to be 4" max when hard. And he turned out to be a real good fuck.

As for the question, I prefer them to be 6" or 7", so I guess no Im not into very small cocks, more average to little above average .

Not into the giant 9"cocks that most Lush men seem to have either, LOL!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not into the big cocks, give me a nice 6" any day of the week.

One of my ex's had a tiny dick, when we fucked it was more like him fucking and me not feeling a thing. I always had to fake an orgasm. He was the first and last guy I have had to fake a orgasm, so give me average, I don't think I will be able to handle a big one inside of me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big just hurts so I'd say smaller is better. Ideally around 6 or 7. One of my ex's was 5 and he was fantastic in bed but I'm quite a petite lady. He used to tell me "it's not the size of the wave but the motion of the ocean that counts" lol. Wish he'd visit me now lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen a few guys on the smaller size that were fantastic lovers and a few that were truly amazing orally.
But one of the most amazing small dicked guys I've ever known was perfect for those girls who were willing to try anal!
He wasn't tiny, but he was the right size to be a good initiation into anal sex with just a slight discomfort for an anal virgin. And he was also a good size for someone who would enjoy it on a moderate basis but not wanting to be ripped apart!

Vaginally, he was slender and long enough to resemble some of the pocket vibes but had a good shape and curve to him.

Nice guy and knew how to please a woman, but not someone I would obsess over...

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I was once with a guy that was very tiny when flacid but when it was erect it grew to about 6" with nice girth. I swear I really expected it to be 4" max when hard. And he turned out to be a real good fuck.

As for the question, I prefer them to be 6" or 7", so I guess no Im not into very small cocks, more average to little above average .

Not into the giant 9"cocks that most Lush men seem to have either, LOL!

hey nikki i dont own a 9 inch cock in fact its only 5 and a half inches lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Six or seven inches is ideal for sucking in my opinion. But for fucking its not about the size, its about the skill of the lover
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i recently met someone with a VERY tiny dick...maybe 5 inches hard if that. he has huge insecurities about it BUT despite his lack of size, he turned out to be AN AMAZING LOVER - exceptionally attentive, sensual and amazing with his fingers and tongue!!! his dick may not have been completely fulfilling but he was def able to make-up for whatever he was lacking and work his magic on me in more ways than one ;) at the end of the day...size isn't all that matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women lie about their age, men lie about their cock size. From the topics i have seen, I dare bet 75% of men on luch have

Guys actually lie about the size of the their dicks to other guys, as well as to girls, its kind of like an alpha-male/manhood thing, and to be honest its pathetic. Guys that do lie, are going to look like right tit heads when they actually get the girl into bed. "Hey I thought you said you were 9"!?",
"Oh...Yeah but I left 4" in the boot of my car, didnt think i would be needing it tonight...."

Fuckwits...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Why not, Felix?

Oh, I get it. Because your cock is huge, obviously! Silly me!

you have no idea how much that made me laugh....and its actually guys like felix that turned me to smaller cocks - theyre not cocky like you!
xx
Lurker
0 likes
My preference is 6" or 7". I love the feeling of being filled up, but if it's too big I worry it will stretch my pussy and it will hurt my cervix if he rams in too hard. I would say a good 7" is about the finest for feeling like a girl and having a nice orgasm. It's what the guy does with his tongue, his fingers and his words that will make all the difference. Really small cocks and I can't feel them and he needs to make me cum with his tongue or his fingers. I prefer to cum once or twice from oral and then fuck and have a nice big one from his cock. Once my pussy has been prepared by his tongue most guys have no problem making me cum while he is inside me. My best position to orgasm is cowgirl since I just get more contact and have more control over the rhythm. I'm a tiny girl, not too large, so Felix will need to look elsewhere with his giant tool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
length means nothing its about the width and how well they can use it... think about it would you not rather have a 5 in long and he know how to use than a 9 in and the sex suck
Lurker
0 likes
I used to see a man with a small cock and I will not mention just how small, but he was a wonderful fuck and I would invite him back to my bed anytime.

The problem is he is now married and the Bitch will not share.

Larger is nice but no guaranty of satisfaction
Fireman
0 likes
Curious what do you consider small cocks? How many inches?
Lurker
0 likes
Well the main guy I date is almost 8" and fairly thick and I find that a great size. 6" to 8" feels great and fills me up. I'm quite small so I guess these cocks are pretty huge for my small body type. I also find that visually it turns me on if the cock is fairly large. I just love playing with it, sucking on it and looking at it when it is on the larger side. It's true that it's more important how much foreplay he gives you, how he eats you out and teases you with his fingers, but I still like a larger cock in the end. Also, it's not just the cock...you need a good personality and I like his body to be fairly strong. I like strong arms and a strong chest so you feel he can just control you and hold you down and no matter how you resist he can make you cum . Fireman for me I would say anything under 5" is sort of on the small side and 4" or under would be too small for me? I guess every girl is different so I'm sure everyone likes different stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
A definite vote for the biggest and in particular fattest cock from me.

My present b/f is a full 9 inches when erect (yet just 5 when he's flaccid) and fat as a baby's arm. I love the full feeling deep inside me and often can't get enough of it.

No worries girls about stretched vaginal flesh or damaged cervix - we've evolved over several millennia to take all the pulverising a guy can inflict with his cock.

Small cocks may be OK for anal - but that's all I can say in their favour.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I certainly wouldn't say I was "into" small cocks per se, since a large thick one used well is sensational. Like Lauren, I love to feel stretched and full.

BUT I'd rather have a "small" one used well, and attached to a loving, sensual guy, than 10 inches* on an arrogant selfish twat.

* I've never actually had 10 inches**, but I assume they exist, cos I've met guys who tell me they've got one. Oddly enough, none of them has ever got far enough to prove it smile

** about 8 is my biggest - not that I actually got a ruler out! i suppose it might have grown a bit when it was actually in me. It felt quite big enough.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
When men are talking about having 10 inch dicks you have to remember that some guys get confused between centimetres and inches.
Lurker
0 likes
I dated, for a short time, a man that had an 8 or 9 inch dick. I went to my OB/GYN for an "uncomfortable feeling" turns out the guy was going so deep he bruised my cervix. I dont consider myself petite, so I was surprised!

Bigger is not better. It is all about how you use it and the pleasure you bring me with your tongue, fingers and dick. Its a combo deal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the best orgasm I ever had was with a well hung black man. His cock was wonderful, but by time he was done, was too sore to go again. So in my opinion give me an average one a couple times a night is much better then once with a monster size cock...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like small tools. they fit in my purse easily and i'm always finding in need a screwdriver or a needle nose pliers or a wrench for this or that. even a tiny hammer comes in handy at times.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i like small tools. they fit in my purse easily and i'm always finding in need a screwdriver or a needle nose pliers or a wrench for this or that. even a tiny hammer comes in handy at times.

You said you wouldn't tell anyone about my "tiny hammer" nickname...
Lurker
0 likes
Being married to a man that is large, sex is not always comfortable and you can't always be as creative as you want. My ex was small and there was not pleasure to be had there. Perfect for me would be medium! Do most agree?