nudity in the house

last reply
511 replies
61.9k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm at home I never wear any clothes unless someone is coming over, and even then it depends who it is! So how many Lushies walk around the house naked?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
All for it!! Just keep a pair of shorts handy for unexpected visitors who may be "morally outraged" by being confronted with my naked body.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to stay in shorts mostly just in case someone does a surprise visit, like the police. lol
Just let it go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sandy_Laitt86
When I'm at home I never wear any clothes unless someone is coming over, and even then it depends who it is! So how many Lushies walk around the house naked?

do you need a roommate? :-)

I guess your home is soooooo warm, or you are sooooo warm smile
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to walk around in mainly shorts and vest top, just in case someone drops by.
The Linebacker
1 like
Quote by Sandy_Laitt86

I already knew that. I have a telescope.

Sure I go around naked sometimes. I'd ride my motorcycle naked if they wouldn't arrest me.
Lurker
0 likes
Only between the bath and bedrooms. I'm usually nude under my robe though
Lurker
0 likes
I live alone so I don't feel the need to wear clothes
Lurker
0 likes
usually naked. unless it's really cold, i'm cooking, or cleaning
Lurker
0 likes
when im not at uni and back home our household is very relaxed, usually i just a wear a pair of panties, though that has hardly changed in my uni flat haha
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm home alone I do - although often it's too damned cold!

Nothing nicer than coming out of the bath or shower and wandering around in the nude until you're dry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turns out....i'm hanging out in TheScottishGal's house more often now biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The older I get the more impatient I get with people's attitude to nakedness. It's like Oh god got to put clothes on or they'll get embarrassed. the strange thing is this even surfaces in that dream we all have where you're naked in public like the supermarket. Now when I get that dream I'm the same "oh god I have to find some clothes and save their embarrassment". Lol
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I got a lot more circumspect about it when one afternoon last summer my 14 year old son walked in the door from school. I had the stereo going (NIN) and was wandering round the house totally starkers. Dancing. Not an issue for him...he just says..."oh put some clothes on mum, you'll turn me gay or something".

..unless he has 4 friends behind him...as he did that day.

Yeah...pretty funny I know, and a story they'll all treasure, I'm sure, but he was mortified and I did promise to be more circumspect in future.

Now I just threaten him with it now when he has mates over. . "hey....clean up that mess you lot have made in the bedroom or I'll walk out there in me altogethers..."

lmao
Gets him moving like nobody's business.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Danand
I got a lot more circumspect about it when one afternoon last summer my 14 year old son walked in the door from school. I had the stereo going (NIN) and was wandering round the house totally starkers. Dancing. Not an issue for him...he just says..."oh put some clothes on mum, you'll turn me gay or something".

..unless he has 4 friends behind him...as he did that day.

Yeah...pretty funny I know, and a story they'll all treasure, I'm sure, but he was mortified and I did promise to be more circumspect in future.

Now I just threaten him with it now when he has mates over. . "hey....clean up that mess you lot have made in the bedroom or I'll walk out there in me altogethers..."

lmao
Gets him moving like nobody's business.

Now I just totally enjoyed reading that. Thanks! That was quite entertaining.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
I love being nude in the house, but as to everything else,there is a time and place for everything;)
0 likes
Nude in the house?
I rarely wear a suit in the pool. But my neighbors are as "friendly" as me, so - no bother.

But never when there are kids around...

BTW, Aliens don't wear clothing...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I am always naked at home it is so free and liberating I love it
Lurker
0 likes
I love being naked I ma naked now! usually I take off all my clothes with my jacket when I walk in the door. it feels so damn good! my friends and I all get together and hang out naked its so fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm usually naked while in my room. When I can afford my own place then I'll extend my home nudity to the rest of the house. It's just so much more comfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to wear next to nothing when I'm home. I dont care if the door is open to my bedroom and other people can see...I never liked wearing much clothes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone is usually naked at our home. Unless we ahve company or other people, clothes are left aside most of the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually wear something at home. Sometimes it may just be a t-shirt or maybe bra and thong. Since I live with my 3 (well sometimes only 2, LOL) daughters, we are not ashamed of being seen naked since its just us girls. But for the most part, I dont walk around totally nude. In the summer, sometimes we do swim and sunbathe nude as my yard is very private
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually sit around naked after having a shower, or expecially after i finish in the sauna, as i tend to overheat then, so most evenings i sit around naked.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
naked in the house most of the time... but not while cooking.... ouch....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
naked in the house most of the time... but not while cooking.... ouch....

Agree - you haven't lived until your lower abdomen has been spattered wth hot bacon grease. OUCH!!!!
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow... I had no idea so many people wandered around naked in their homes... I generally have too many people around and it's often cold up here in Canada... but whole families walking around naked?? Guess I've lived a sheltered life... having said all that I think I'm going to give it a try --- you've made it sound great!
Lurker
0 likes
i wear jeans only but all my female guests are naked if they are staying for more then a half hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that I'm in college I have to wear something other than pajama shorts and a see through tank because my room mate "entertains" and I never know who might step through the door. But when I was a teen at home I always wore sweats or shorts (depending on weather) and a running shirt because my kid brother was always around