0 likes
Which best describes you?

Shaved/waxed
"Landing strip"
A trimmed, but definitely womanly bush
All natural
Lurker
0 likes
I try to stay shaved, but occasionally it becomes too much work... so i've decided to let it grow out a bit...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood and the situation.

Most of the time, I'm fully shaved.

On occasions or when I'm lazy, there's a strip or some fuzzy.

I rarely go full on bush anymore but sometimes, I do let it grow out for a special occasion and then I might shape it and crop it for a fun look!

Kisses!

Steph
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've let mine grow back a bit recently, although I do keep it tidy. I like the feel of the hairs.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely adore pubic hair on women and in certain sexual positions it is very stimulating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Phew, I was starting to get worried we'd miss out on the weekly new pubic hair/shaving thread!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I like to tweeze, designing three arrows in it (all pointing to the epicenter for fun and satisfaction). After tweezing, I then like to to make them really pretty colors!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Phew, I was starting to get worried we'd miss out on the weekly new pubic hair/shaving thread!

Haha i know Painter.. it's getting a bit old now.. there is one of these every week... use the search buttons people!!

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always completely shave, unless I miss a day or two, lol
Lurker
0 likes
until recently I was all natural but now I'm smooth after shaving and gonna keep it up for a while
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It varies from shaved to neatly trimmed! Neatly trimmed now
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter

Again and again. Seems to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cum in for a landing ..sugar..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done both but yet to find an effective way of shaving without getting an irritating rash afterwards as prefer shaved. Any tips? Also being large its kinda hard to shave yourself although I do manage it when I try.
Lurker
0 likes
Trim, if you don't like hair on your pussy pass me by
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oops already posted..lmao..sorry sugar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I have said in the other 100 pubic hair threads, Totally Shaved
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Absolutely unshaven. Hubby loves a full natural bush, the hair traps the love juices which can be reused for greater effect. In summer I will trim to my bikini line, but in winter, who cares or gives a damn.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love my little landing strip, b/f seems to agree.
Lurker
0 likes
I perfer to be totally shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep myself very trimmed, but have shaven if my partner likes it that way
Lurker
0 likes
Usually just a strip, sometimes fully shaved! Depends what I feel like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the occassion and people I'll be with!
Mostly shaved and smooth but will let it grow at times and have fun being shaved!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
i am always shaved in summer, in winter i get a little more lazy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural, but not much of it