last reply
132 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'll start,

when he/she takes you in their arms and slowdance for no reason at all, just becuase they love you. best thing ever!!
Lurker
0 likes
When he sends random texts throughout the day just to let you know he's thinking about you.
Lurker
0 likes
Do I really have to pick just one?? I suppose the look in his eyes when you've pushed him over the edge and he completely surrenders himself to you.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
As I open a door for her...my hand in the small of her back and I feel her lean back into my touch just slightly. I sense her warmth, desire and goosebumps in that moment.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
When he slips his hand into your fingers and intertwine your fingers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When he is holding you tight, smells your hair and gives you a kiss on your hair while pushing you closer to him.
Lurker
0 likes
When you get home from work and they give you a big kiss and cuddle and tell you they missed you.
Lurker
0 likes
When it turns out that she wasn't pregnant after all, just late.........

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
sitting on the tub edge, chatting and watching him shave .....

(his face ... but maybe more! silly)
Lurker
0 likes
During soccer season when he would drive me home and not care if I was gross and sweaty, cut up from turf, hair and that mornings "i'm too tired for senior year" make up everywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a touch on my shoulder, as she walks past my chair, while aI am working on a clock, or writing.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I actually have quite a few: Laughing at a random moments throughout the day because something reminds you of something funny that he/she said. Waking up to them watching you with a smile on their face. Them getting you little gifts or trinkets because it reminded them of you.

Ahhhhh, I could gush about this stuff all day!! XOXOXO

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The shared smiles when you look at each other, whether it's catching each other's eye across a crowded room, over the table as you're eating a meal, or lying in bed together all snuggled up.

The moment his arms close around you, and everything else fades away.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of things!! This list could be long...those looks from across the room to each other when u know what the other one wants...the random kissing on different parts of my body...snuggling...waking up to that person...
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of things!! This list could be long...those looks from across the room to each other when u know what the other one wants...the random kissing on different parts of my body...snuggling...waking up to that person...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when he wakes me up with starbucks on the nightstand and kisses on my cheek. aww.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you get that little feeling of excitement because you know your about to see/talk to them. Laying in the dark at night just talking and laughing about all the things in each others day. Moments of silence that seem to never be uncomfortable. And the smell that is unique to only that person and you would know it anywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
cooking for her on an unexpected day...telling some beautiful words as her head is on my chest...talking about how our day was, instead of watching TV
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When you can sit in a room with him, both reading different books and it's cool...it's way cool. It's not that you have nothing to say to one another. It's that you know one another so well that sometimes you just don't need to say anything at all.

This is in fact the best way I can think of to spend a rainy Sunday. In companionable silence with your love.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
The Linebacker
0 likes
When I am sitting on the sofa she plops down on it too and puts her feet in my lap and wiggles her toes, which is her way without saying a word that she wants me to rub her feet.

That she constantly comes up behind me and puts her arms around me from behind and rubs and caresses my chest.

And how if I am laying on the sofa reading she lays down on me and snuggles up and starts reading her book too, using my chest as her pillow.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the little private jokes you have together which make u both look at eathother and smirk.
I like getting into bed as she turns with her back to you to let you know she is ready to be spooned and get settled.
I like when you are about to meet her and you get slight butterflies as you wait
I like holding hands when we are sitting down watching the t.v.
I like it when it's cold when we are outside and she snuggles right into my chest to keep her warm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An early morning cuddle, Unexpected naughty mid day text, a look from afar that puts your stomach in a knot, a skip of a heartbeat and stir in the groin.

Just the simple excitement to see her...and telling her...and it being appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
Morning cuddle I agree or when he holds me in his strong arms when I walk in the door and he can just tell I have had a long day
Lurker
0 likes
Gosh, there's so much.
I love how he remembers our stupid little inside jokes from a long time ago.
He'll leave me long facebook messages when we haven't seen each other/talked in a while because he knows it makes me smile.
When I'm cold, he'll wrap his arms around me and pull me in close to him.
If I stay with him, he makes sure his place is clean so that I don't see it all messy (not that it's really messy anyways).
He gives my piggy-back rides when my feet hurt.

I'm just going to stop now because if I don't, I'll just keep putting stuff and that's annoying hahah.
Lurker
0 likes
when you have special words/phrases that only you two know what they mean
waking up to him holding me
random messages during the day - shows me that he is thinking of me
when i have no make-up on, hairs is a mess and he tells me im beautiful
snuggling up on the sofa together
the way he wiggles his nose against mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
laying on top of him, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat as he runs his fingers through my hair
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
laying on top of him, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat as he runs his fingers through my hair

did you read my mind :-)

as she sleep, caressing her hair and whispering beautiful words into her ears with a passionate voice...words flow from her ear to her heart
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
a random text or email with one or two sweet words....

a kiss on my neck in passing...

a hand caressing my lower back...