last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sad
the problem is,me and my bf have almost 2 year together but lately its nt going well.he is being harsh to me with stupid reasns and its impossible to me to talk with him. 2 week ago we had big fight and i left hm. We were break for 4 day but we keep talk event that after only 2 day we make up then again he s harsh and blaming me to "not loving him really"
he said he loves me,he got a lil doubt on me.
I dk wat to feel after he say me that words everythng change for me i really sit and thnk then i dk y but i start feel like i dun love hm and i dc anymore. Before that thngs i was crazy for hm. I dk wats happening me.
I dun even want talk with hm now and thnkng how to move on.and he s keep acting like a kid like punchng sth and hurt his hand but even that nt make me feel sth anymore:s
i cnt believe my feelngs for hm end for just like that we had that before and i wasnt like that.its first time i feel so so empty.he dk that thngs i am thnkng and he dk i thnk bout leave forever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are kidding, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just in case your not and this is what you are trying to say-

"My boyfriend and I have been going together for almost 2 years but lately there are problems and it is not going well. He is being rude with stupid excuses and it is becoming impossible to talk to him.

Two weeks ago, we had a big fight and I left but after 2 days we got back together. But he is still rude and blaming me for “not loving him really”, trying to make me feel guilty. I’ve always been crazy for him but after he spoke to me that way, his words changed the way I feel about him. He is acting immature and has become physical and actually injured his hand but even that did not make me feel any sympathy for him.

I don’t think I can love him anymore and don’t even want to talk to him. I just want to move on but he doesn’t know that I am thinking about leaving for good.

It’s hard to accept that my feelings for him have ended and I feel so empty. I don’t know that is happing to me."

e&oe
My advise is to run hard, fast and don't look back.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fish1212
Just in case your not and this is what you are trying to say-

"My boyfriend and I have been going together for almost 2 years but lately there are problems and it is not going well. He is being rude with stupid excuses and it is becoming impossible to talk to him.

Two weeks ago, we had a big fight and I left but after 2 days we got back together. But he is still rude and blaming me for “not loving him really”, trying to make me feel guilty. I’ve always been crazy for him but after he spoke to me that way, his words changed the way I feel about him. He is acting immature and has become physical and actually injured his hand but even that did not make me feel any sympathy for him.

I don’t think I can love him anymore and don’t even want to talk to him. I just want to move on but he doesn’t know that I am thinking about leaving for good.

It’s hard to accept that my feelings for him have ended and I feel so empty. I don’t know that is happing to me."

e&oe
My advise is to run hard, fast and don't look back.

ohh thank you! i couldnt read it before smile my advice is same .. good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
Life is too short to stay with somebody who doesn't treat you right. Leave, cut all contact (If no kinds involved) and move on. Don't allow yourself to be anybodies verbal punchbag
Lurker
0 likes
You have a black belt in martial arts. That takes not just physical acumen, but a lot of mental toughness that can't be attained by just anyone.

Clu, use your mental toughness in this case. Hone in on the negative aspects of the relationship as you would your opponent's holds and moves, and counter with concentrating your efforts on people whom are more interesting in what YOUR feelings are about. You are too precious and too unique to let this bullshit continue.

It's simply a matter of applying one discipline to that of love and relationships. Well, it's not SIMPLE, but it is emotional based, and you are better prepared than many to go through with what you need to do to alleviate yourself of your dysfunctional relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
get out!!!

this will get bad...

trust me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get out and stay out. If he is being that way to you it will only get worse.
Lurker
0 likes
I think you know what to do you just don't wanna do it. Best of luck to you.
Lurker
0 likes
get out leave him. he is prolly trying to push you away because he is to much of a coward to leave you