Login

Wireless Remote Vibrators

last reply
31 replies
15.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Have you ever tried, or would you enjoy trying, a concealed wireless remote vibrator in public (club, bar, party) with your lover controlling the remote?
The Linebacker
0 likes
At the suggestion of another Lush member (Thanks Carmi!) I got one of these wireless remote insertible vibrators for my wife and we have done it a few times in public. Wow was that fun!!!! We will be doing it again too!
Lurker
0 likes
I would love, love, love to try it with the right person in charge of the remote!!! Definitely on my TO DO list! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Hahaha! Great clip LM!

Yes, I've had some fun with this before. Now, I am sincerely hoping I was more subtle than the girl in that clip!
0 likes
I had recently read of a couple having an enjoyable night out in a club with the husband giving her an occasional "tickle". She came out of the bathroom, obviously in need of help. As her husband came to her aid, she was slowly sinking to the floor saying "Turn it off, turn the damn thing OFF!".

Looking at his remote, the light was off. Suddenly another lady realized what was happening and told her hubby to check his remote. It had inadvertently been turned on. They had been playing earlier and after she removed it, he had accidentally hit the "on" button.
But it did work out as an interesting way to meet people with something in common.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
We have one... my wife enjoys teasing me in public with it. Also, my Mistress has incorporated it into our online play... mmmm...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That could be fun, but I prefer if my lover actually rubs me or fingers me while at a club. Love the thrill of maybe being seen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds fun..... LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Have you ever tried, or would you enjoy trying, a concealed wireless remote vibrator in public (club, bar, party) with your lover controlling the remote?

I'd try it. Sounds...interesting.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah it's fun. Although not as fun as that video.. haha.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale

I would love to try it out! I don't think I would do it if I worked at a place so public like the girl in the video. But that may make it more fun to hide what is happening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omg these are soooooo much fun!!! Especially when your lover has control of the remote....damn!!!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I'm in the market for one right now. Are there any that are more comfortable than others?... More quiet? Any difference between types and brands?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to try. I can't think of anything that would be as exciting as having my lover tease me in such a way without my having any clue as to when it might happen. The suspense would be half the pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a pair of remote panties with the egg. I've worn them with my hubby and I 've been out with my girlffriends. Two of my g/f's have remotes and we re constantly teasing each other.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I most highly recommend this. It makes for a great night out!
Fireman
0 likes
I plan on getting a remote vibrator for my lover. I will let everyone know how it works out. Sounds like fun. Also, that video of the cashier was hilarious.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This looks like so much fun... another reason for guys to get their rhythm going.

With such cutting-edge technology included in personal massagers for the first ever time, it’s a whole new way to play, where every move of the remote prompts a different response in the massager. This means limitless control over vibration patterns, with or without the dancing…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a couple and I love them but hate them!

I don't wear panties or thongs unless I have to.
At Christmas time, Hubby makes me wear my favorite pearl strand thong but has me insert a couple of bullets or eggs that are remote controled.

I get so crazy knowing we can't play but he has the control and drives me crazy with all our families around and it just makes me hornier!

They are great but often need batteries replaced.

sorry! I can't tell you what brand as we've had ours awhile.
But you do need to spend a little more money for ones that work well and last a long time!
We've had ours for years and the remote range is only from across a room. Maybe 25 feet?

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Internal vibration doesn't do much for me, so I doubt it would be worthwhile in my case. I agree with Nikki being touched in public is a huge thrill on it's own, so the descretion is actually a draw back for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Regardless of what hubby said IC an swear it can be heard loud and clear....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I posted a few times on this here on the site, I got one of these to have fun with my wife. The one we got is the LELO Taini
"DD's" fav. brand. The first one we got only worked once. The replacement has been working just fine. It stimulates her clit.
I can change the intensity, frequency, and turn it on and off remotely. Also the remote has a vibrating feedback to let me know
what I am putting her through. That can be an issue though because it sounds like you have a phone call on vibrate in your pocket.
I got questioned by relatives if I had a phone call on my phone,,,, bit awkward, but easily talked out of. As for my wife, well she
was visibly sweating and going cross-eyed at me. By the end of the night I got attacked and she got her revenge...
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want one!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love playing with the controls and watching her reaction
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would like to get one to try out with my boyfriend. It could be fun!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by jem3
As I posted a few times on this here on the site, I got one of these to have fun with my wife. The one we got is the LELO Taini
"DD's" fav. brand. The first one we got only worked once. The replacement has been working just fine. It stimulates her clit.
I can change the intensity, frequency, and turn it on and off remotely. Also the remote has a vibrating feedback to let me know
what I am putting her through. That can be an issue though because it sounds like you have a phone call on vibrate in your pocket.
I got questioned by relatives if I had a phone call on my phone,,,, bit awkward, but easily talked out of. As for my wife, well she
was visibly sweating and going cross-eyed at me. By the end of the night I got attacked and she got her revenge...

oh, i have a question about these, seeing as how umm... i think my wireless is dying from over use... do you have to do the sense motion thing or can you just turn it on and have it vibrate? reason i'm asking is sometimes i like to 'go solo' and keep the remote in my purse.... actually, that brings up another question - if i slip the remote into my boot or something like that, will the motion of my walking control the vibrations too?

btw, Damn you Doll, these things are expensive, but we still swear by our Soraya, so...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We got one of the egg types and don't waste your money it stinks can't hardly feel it and the 8 setting wireless controller is useless. Maybe the butterfly type is better?
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to try it for sure! ;)