31.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Post your favs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the ones shown here! maybe i can find some like them to wear to the beachsmile But ususally I try to buy little white strings and I carefully cut off the pussy panel so that when it gets wet is easy to see thru when I get out of the water. I love to show off! Most of the men love it and some of the women who see me like it too then some don't. Oh well you can't please everybody!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
i like the ones shown here! maybe i can find some like them to wear to the beachsmile But ususally I try to buy little white strings and I carefully cut off the pussy panel so that when it gets wet is easy to see thru when I get out of the water. I love to show off! Most of the men love it and some of the women who see me like it too then some don't. Oh well you can't please everybody!

mmmmmmm you can please me. like your av
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love girls in skimpy bikinis...The more public the place, the hotter it is!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu

I would love to see you out and about in one Annie
Lurker
0 likes

wickedweasel= a spectacular site!! one of my first sexual encounters, the first with the woman i am with now, happened while she was wearing a bikini like the ones on that site. If we never separated we would be coming on our 6 year reunion. maybe i will get her one of those bikinis for the occasion!
Lurker
0 likes

VIDA GUERRA ♥ LOVE HER ♥
Lurker
0 likes
skimoy bikinis ? I like'em
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bikini's are an amazing idea
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love go find the beaches where they wear these!
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes