footwear

last reply
107 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what is your favorite type of footwear?? heels, sneakers, flip flops, any other types???
Lurker
0 likes
No question, heels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heels, Also Love Boots!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
flips, followed by heels.
Lurker
0 likes
always heels ......... unless I'm at the gym!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to say its my Etnies trainers (Sneakers to any Americans reading this) or my lovely bearpaw boots..

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
flips, followed by heels.

Glad I'm not the only one to go for flip flops..

At 5 ft 11 I have to be pretty sure that there's no guys under 6 ft 2/3 that I'm interested in before I crack out the heels... otherwise I seem to terrify them

But no, definitely flip flops.. I love that whole summer feeling of just being able to slip on whatever the hell you like and getting on with your day. Spare me this wrapping up warm shite, please!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Honestly? Flip flops, Uggs, and free-run trainers.

But I stiletto-it-up when I'm out at night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None personally... I like being barefoot
Unfortunately, Canada is too cold to go barefoot for about eight months of the year
So then I alternate between my comfy cowboy boots or a really old, beat up pair of Doc Martins
If I go out I'll jazz it up with a pair of heels... stiletto'd boots if I go dancing (for ankle support - a girls gotta be practical at some time )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nothing beats bare feet but pulling on my old converse always brings a smile to my face.
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
I am a shoe fanatic. Love my heels, love my boots, love my runners for running, love my flipflops.

I love to wear the right shoe for the right "event" .... and a few of my shoes have never seen the light outside my door!!

Inside, I love my feet bare (wood floors are so lovely!) ... or in my 5 inch black sexy stilettos wearing just my perfume!

Lurker
0 likes
Heels all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Heels, Also Love Boots!

I Assumed This Meant When I Go Out. For Just Running Around Town Or At Home Its Flip-Flops, Running Shoes, Comfy Boots, Furry Slippers Or Barefoot!!

But When I Go Out, Definitely The CFM's!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The footwear that never makes it out the bedroom door !
Clever Gem
0 likes
I'm an avid shoe collector, but my favourite is BOOTS.
I'm usually found in most situations changing back to my boots.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a slight obsession with boots and pratically live in them! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a rather huge collection of shoes, so these are in the order of what I wear the most: Crocs, flipflops, converse, adidas, or trail running sneakers, wedge heels, fury winter boots, chunky high heeled boots, hiking boots, sandals, maryjanes, and combat boots. I'm sure there are other types, but those are the ones off the top of my head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heels look great on my legs if I do say so myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Heels. Period.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO doubt stillettos~!~!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Honestly? Flip flops, Uggs, and free-run trainers.

But I stiletto-it-up when I'm out at night.

Seriously Doll? omg, you just lost cool points... i mean, you can afford to lose them, you have too many as it is, but yeah, uggs is short for ugly *giggles* thank god you didn't say crocs!

personally, as far as myself, if i'm not in chuck taylor's, i'm in heels (i am vertically challanged) or barefoot. oh, and i have a thing for boots. kind of a fetish, actually. i don't do flip flops. sorry. kind of wish i did, i usually have pretty nails to show off, but i just don't.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
heels, converse, leather boots, knee highs, thigh highs, i have a couple pairs of nike high tops to be honestsilly oh and uggsbiggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
aways higher the heels the better and love my high heels boots. 325 high heels shoe and 75 pair of boots
Lurker
0 likes
sneakers\trainers(my sparkly black converse trainers) , ballet pumps or barefeet. I wear heels very very occasionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Basically, anything I can find that is cute and comfortable, which doesnt happen too often. And when it does happen, I get extremely happy. And my favorite pair of sneakers (white nike airs) are hanging from a telephone wire on my block because of this stupid beeotch life ruiner. And what sucks is that they were pretty much new too-_- but anyways most of all, I love my converse sneakers, and for the summer usually flip-flops, heels or sandals, and during the winter I live in comfy warm boots or when I'm home I wear fuzzy socks or my penguin slippers =)
Lurker
0 likes
Heels or Roman sandals
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my goshhh shoes are one of my favorite things in the world! I am in LOVE with Jordan's and have over 30 pairs of them! If I'm not wearing Jordans than I am almost never wearing anything else except heels
Lurker
0 likes
rofl honestly, slippers. i wear them all the time. i have like 8 pair. ~