Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are your Halloween plans & costume?

last reply
45 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
What are your Halloween plans? And what will your Halloween costume be this Halloween?

I am going as a 'corporate slave' to my 'domme mistress' wife. haha She will be in shiny black vinyl thigh boots with black lacy thigh stockings & garter, a black thong, some kind of corsette top that is sheer in front showing her boobs and a black masquerade mask. She will be pulling me by a chain hooked to a black collar around my neck. I will also be in a black mask but wearing only black dress socks, silly sock garters, black wing tip shoes and a black man bikini (banana hammock). She used unfair feminine tactics to talk me into to this get up. We are going to a Halloween party at a friends house that has a sexy costume theme for he party. I have a feeling it will be kind of wild.

My most recent story is "The Halloween Party."
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/the-halloween-party.aspx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buz you're gonna have to take pics of you and Jen in those costumes I gotta see that! Not sure what we're doing but the Dom slutty witch will be on the prowl! lol

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was at Wal-Mart the other night and discovered a Jersey Shore costume, complete with the upper body suit and spiked hair with a white head band. I'm seriously considering getting this costume haha.
Lurker
0 likes
I have not made any plans for Halloween. I might go to the Halloween parade in Manhattan or stay home and chill. I thought about getting the Spider-Man black costume...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to a Party .... as Amy Winehouse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
I'm going to a Party .... as Amy Winehouse

Dont Forget The Crack Pipe!!

I Am Going To A Party On The Weekend. Thinking Either Sexy Sorceress Or Pirate. Then On Halloween, Just Staying Home And Waiting For The Trick-Or-Treaters. But I Will Have To Tone Down The Costume To A PG Rating Then, HAHA!!
Lurker
0 likes
I went as Medusa to a Halloween party this past weekend.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
superheroine! not sure which one, but we're going to figure it out this weekend! and my wife is going to be a super villiainess! i am hoping she kidnaps me and takes me to her secret labratory and performs experiments on me!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Oh how I miss wild adult parties. Now I'm just mom, no parties, just taking my kids trick or treating with another nice, normal (boring) family and then home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think photos of you all in your costumes would make a great forum thread. Don't be so damn stingy!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I picked up a bunny girl costume, pink fluffy ears, leotard, stockings etc...

I put it on to show hubby the other week....

The effect was, erm, well, let's just say the costume is now in pieces and I'll have to find something else to wear!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im thinking of dressing up as Judy Jetson from The Jetson or Cheetara from Thundercats still not sure wich one. i like to make my own costumes and i dont have much time right now, so probably ill choose the easiest one to make hehe.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
Im thinking of dressing up as Judy Jetson from The Jetson or Cheetara from Thundercats still not sure wich one. i like to make my own costumes and i dont have much time right now, so probably ill choose the easiest one to make hehe.

my vote? Cheetara. Rowr!!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by latinfoxy

Thunder, thunder, ThunderCats hooooooooo!

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!

Yea, I'm a nerd.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just thought this would go well here....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
superheroine! not sure which one, but we're going to figure it out this weekend! and my wife is going to be a super villiainess! i am hoping she kidnaps me and takes me to her secret labratory and performs experiments on me!

My Vote Kara Zor-El and Brainiac!! biggrin

yes i havent forget about it hahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by sprite
Quote by latinfoxy

Thunder, thunder, ThunderCats hooooooooo!

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!

Yea, I'm a nerd.

Espada del augurio, dejame ver mas alla de lo evidente!

Yeah, im a nerd also hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I agreed to be a body-paint model at a charity event so I have no idea what I will be painted as yet.

I've been a carb-free gym-rat all month in preparation though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am making myself a Road Warrior costume and the lady I have been seeing is going as a Witch. We are going to 2 different parties over the weekend. I will probably be at her house on Halloween to help her hand out candy to trick or treaters.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Wild at Heart
0 likes
My lady friend.

Me.

Going to a party and just ...partying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to be princess lollipop from candyland, but from what I understand it's not very popular over here. Afraid people won't get it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My BF and I are going to a party on Saturday night as pirates. (Halloween) Monday night I just look forward to passing out goodies to all the kids who are trick or treating! I might wear something for that, but that pirate costume I am wearing on Saturday is a little too sexy for the kids to see. LOL
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
costume: a pixie... pink and sweet.... i already have the haircut... and the wings.....

but like tinkerbell i plan to act like a real diva...... my plans involve using my pixie dust to it's best advantage....
Lurker
0 likes
Dressing up, going to a party, conversations with adults, whats that, lol not this year! Our first halloween as a family and very excited to show off our little one who's going to be a strawberry!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
Quote by sprite

My Vote Kara Zor-El and Brainiac!! biggrin

yes i havent forget about it hahahaha

LOL - i'd only end up getting into trouble if i did that... which makes it kind of tempting!

Actually, my girl suggested we go as Monster High Dolls... which is kind of not a bad idea...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I agreed to be a body-paint model at a charity event so I have no idea what I will be painted as yet.

oh! i have a paint brush in case you need volenteer artists!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Dancing_Doll

oh! i have a paint brush in case you need volenteer artists!

Finger paints would be fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Joey and i are going to a friends party in those silly spandex suits. (joey's idea) I bought the tie-dye one, seemed most fitting. I would post a pic but i haven't posted 20 times yet so here's a link.

EDIT: Oh wait what? i can't post a link either. Ok go to morphsuits dot com and click the button that says patterned suits then you should see the tye dye.

I am excited i was skeptical at first but i am now excited.