Disclaimer - members should read before posting

last reply
0 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Jokes posted here are done so by members, and in no way reflect the opinions or views of the owner or management of Lushstories.com.

Members are reminded to review our site terms prior to posting in this section.

In particular:

• I agree that I will not post in the forums, chat rooms, profiles, instant messages, blogs, comments or any place on lushstories.com, any message or material of any kind or nature that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.

• By entering this website, I agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the providers, owners and creators of this website from any and all liability which might arise from viewing or reading the adult content on this website.

• If I use these services in violation of this Agreement, I understand I may be in violation of local, state, federal, international or other laws.

• We reserve the right to remove any content or user from the site for any, or no reason, at anytime.