last reply
112 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Guys,

There is a thread on the Gals forum asking the oldest age we would go out with.

So I turn it around. What is the age of the oldest woman you Guys have gone out with or the oldest you would go out with?

I am 50. Am I too old for you? Would you be seen out with me?

Cupid x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age doesn't factor into my decision. As long as she is over 18. Age is just a number.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Age doesn't factor into my decision. As long as she is over 18. Age is just a number.

whew!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I was 24, she was 36. That would make her about 63-64 now. I'd like to knock knees with her again too.

That's not looking too awfully probable however.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on how well that older woman takes care of herself. If she looks great for her age, I’ll date her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most distant in age to me woman I ever went out with was about 12 years older than me. She was mid-thirties. I was a college student and she completely fucked me senseless. I had never had a woman dig in and claw my back up before that. It was a memorable one time experience.

Tuck's American Roadtrip! Albuquerque Anal

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tucks-american-roadtrip-albuquerque.aspx
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
What LM said is exactly right; age is just a number. Sophia Lauren when she was 75 was still drop dead gorgeous and any sane man would fuck her if they had the chance. On the other end of the scale, there are 18 year olds almost nobody would. If I wasn't married when in my 30s I would have loved to fuck an in-shape 50 year old.
Lurker
0 likes
If there is an connection I don't think it matters how old any of the partners are
Lurker
0 likes
60 years old as long as she is fit and active and love to suck cock. I am 33 and have always like older gals, if she is married , then for sure I would hit it.
Lurker
0 likes
I was a nineteen year old apprentice plumber and was seduced by a lady in her fifties, gotta be fair it was one of the best sexual encounters I ever had, so age isn't an issue. for me.
Lurker
0 likes
well i wouldn't do it with someone old enough to my mom or grandma i do prefer girls within 5 years of me (haven't been with anyone more than 5 years older than me so i guess i don't really know.

not to offend cupid but 50 might be a little too old for me, my mom just celebrated her 50th birthday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, you are not too old for me......... :>}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1curiouscat
If there is an connection I don't think it matters how old any of the partners are

What the clever guy said.................... xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a 50 year old male. If anything happened to my wife and I found myself back in the dating world, I don't think age would come into play. I've met some wonderful older ladies on this site I would definitely be interested in. For me, their eyes, lips, hair and body tell a tale of how comfortable they are with themselves. Do they take care of themselves? Are they in shape enough to enjoy some physical activity... walks in the park, hiking, bike riding, jogging, etc.? I'm not into plastic women who just want to be liked; I'm into women who are real, who aren't afraid to be themselves. I know you're looking for a younger man's oppinion, but I had to chime in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whew is right!!! everyone on here is SEXY!
Lurker
0 likes
age has nothin to do about it all about how we get on and is there a connection
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I couldn´t agree more................age isn´t a factor!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
In general, I'm usually more attracted to ladies of a certain vintage. A mature woman who holds herself well, knows what she's about and has an air of sophistication will always turn me to putty. In theory, that's the kind of woman I'm most likely to go for. There's no upper bound on age (although at 70, she'd have to really be something).

In practice, I'm a bullshitter. I'm twenty and my greatest desire is to raise a large family - I want to have lots of kids with a wonderful wife. For this reason, I would never actually pursue a relationship with a woman of the above description (in particular, older than my mother). At that age, it's likely they've already got a (possibly grown) family or simply don't want one (or can't). Someone my own age is a much more suitable partner for me, and I'm plenty attracted to a bunch of them, too.

I'm a walking contradiction. The woman of my dreams is >45, the one I want to spend my life with is <25.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I was 24, she was 36. That would make her about 63-64 now. I'd like to knock knees with her again too.

That's not looking too awfully probable however.

Knock knees? More like break her hip man! Just kidding older gals.

For me? I like them young and naive still. Anything in the 20's. Over 30 makes me feel like she's my equal. I hate that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its really difficult to say. Some women are older, say 45-50, but they look absolutely healthy and young. Some women are the same age and look that age. I think it all comes down to persona, how she acts, appearance, and how healthy she is. Some women dress like their old and some dress very mature and fashionable making them look a lot younger and more trendy. I've seen women that are old, and I know their old, but they dressed very trendy and mature, and still have a great figure. So, I assume awhile ago they use to be really hot/sexy and they've continued with it as they have gotten older. So to answer you're question, I would say its all depends on how old and young she makes herself out to be. I find older women to be extremely sexy even well into their late 40s.
Lurker
0 likes
Although you are asking the guys and I'm a gal I thought I'd answer anyway. No you are not too old for me, I like older women
Lurker
0 likes
Love the comment, kinkygirl. Shall we take over?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Some guys need to get a cat and leave it at that.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
As a 40something lady, there seem to be no shortage of men who are interested. (either side of my age)

I think as we all know, age is not a huge factor any more .... it's the attitude, the agility to be moving and interested in life, it's the energy of someone - whatever age.

Sure, guys/gals have preferences of what age (like Clum said above) for a life partner ... but it's amazing how many younger people are not interested in having families and choose an older person for the SO/mate.

woooohoooo for me!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Suck eggs Jeff, you know bestiality ain't allowed here.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They say age is a state of mind. That being the case I have ALWAYS been in relationships with women significantly older than me. What with it being my 17th birthday coming up for about the 20th time. smile
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
As a 40something lady, there seem to be no shortage of men who are interested. (either side of my age)

I think as we all know, age is not a huge factor any more .... it's the attitude, the agility to be moving and interested in life, it's the energy of someone - whatever age.

Sure, guys/gals have preferences of what age (like Clum said above) for a life partner ... but it's amazing how many younger people are not interested in having families and choose an older person for the SO/mate.

woooohoooo for me!!

Yes I am with someone in the same age group as yourself Yahtzee, I am not interested in having little rug rats. She however does have a son in his twenties, talk about a lot of work!

We connect on so many different levels and her energy level matches mine, so many people say they would have never know that there was an age gap between us. Also helps that she is drop dead gorgeous (in my eyes at least) We are both in a great place in our careers and like to travel, perfect fit for the two of us.

I never let a day pass to let her know just how lucky I am to be with her.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age does not matter. I am more interested in and concerned about what is between her ears.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by WellMadeMale

Suck eggs Jeff, you know bestiality ain't allowed here.

Gitcher mind outta the gutter, girl.

Being a mod is serious business, huh?