Rimming

last reply
10 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex girlfriend used to love rimming. At first I found this strange, but soon began to like it. My question is how do I introduce my new girlfriend to rimming? And what are your thoughts on it?
Lurker
0 likes
I love it!! Although my boyfriends only done it a couple of times its very hot and turns me on! Get her into doggy and lick her pussy then up to her ass smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
Rimming is erotic as hell and feels awesome! My wife and I only do it though when we are fresh out of the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
You can always start with a nice massage. Use some warm oil and work your way from a back rub. Move down to massage her ass with lots of oil. When you are behind her and she is enjoying the attention start kissing your way. Judge her reactions... chances are you'll be more than welcomed.
Lurker
0 likes
Very nice feeling. The fact is seems a bit dirty makes it all the more exciting. I have only done it with my husband though.
Lurker
0 likes
Rimming is awesome, I love a guy thats secure enough with his sexuality and masculinity to give it a try...You just have to build trust over time and talk to her about it when that bond gets to where it needs to be
Lurker
0 likes
I love doing it! man it turns me on!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm Hmmm..and how to introduce her? Just gently go there when you're going down on her...most likely she will be pleased, plus, it may very well open doors for other things that she might want!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amazing. My Bf surprised me recently and it was over the top. I must of came the longest I ever have cum. He kept it up while i came and came and came. He owned me after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would suggest a couple of ways to approach it while playing, but why not just ask her about her thoughts with anal foreplay? Sex is so much better if you can talk to the person you're with and let them know your thoughts and desires, then being able to know the limits and act upon them!

If you cannot find a tactful way to approach it casually, then when you go down on her, you can also take a well lubed finger and lightly rub and touch her around the area past the perinium. Gently stroke in large circles and then decrease and close in until you can lightly touch her hole but not enter it and watch her reactions.

If things are favorable, you can dart your tongue lighty past her slit and approach her from underneath and pay attention to her reactions and go from there.

Good Luck!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Listen to 1Zratedgal, she definitely is giving some good advice. A Steph..... damn your directions were getting me hot lol.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC