Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies do you like your pussies eaten fast or slow?

last reply
96 replies
22.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Slow to start, then fast
Lurker
0 likes
It really doesn't have much to do with the speed. It is the vigorousness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually like to be varied. But its really not how fast, its more the pressure and knowing just when to speed up or slow down and where to lick and touch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Slow to start, then fast

What she said.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I usually like to be varied. But its really not how fast, its more the pressure and knowing just when to speed up or slow down and where to lick and touch.

Amen
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
mmmm...nice and slow till I am dripping wet, then get faster and stick your fingers in!
Lurker
0 likes
Slow all the way through until orgasm, even though you want him/her to go faster you don't allow them to. The build up and final orgasm is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow, slow, slow until I get real close to orgasm then speed up!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fast and furious babe!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's more about the pressure of a guys tongue but I like him to start slow with long licks and when I'm ready speed up maybe flicking fast with his tongue. It's one of the most enjoyable parts of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
Slow, slow, slow until I get real close to orgasm then speed up!!!![/quote

What she said. but not letting me orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
Slow, slow and slow,until near the end and then fast and lost of hard sucking. Do that for this woman and she will always be available.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Slow, slow and slow,until near the end and then fast and lost of hard sucking. Do that for this woman and she will always be available.

I like it slow at first then to have fingers up deep in me and then return the tongue back to my clit then ohhhh my god and then i would return if i was with a woman and try my best since i have not been with one but would love to try sometime
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what else is going on down there. Are there fingers also being used? How much pressure is being applied with the tongue? How much sucking? Speed isn't everything.
Lurker
0 likes
Slow.....then fast....bring me to the edge....then stop......let me get control.....slow again......then faster.....take me to edge......DON'T STOP.....oh you stopped....okay.....slow again......faster...slower....slow, slow, slow...faster......FASTER.....HARDER.......OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...get it yet?

Jeez pay attention to your GIRLFRIEND!! See what SHE likes! Don't you notice when her nails dig into you? Jeez I sometimes draw blood I get so fucking intense. Why are you asking me what she likes?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TightLittleCristina
Slow.....then fast....bring me to the edge....then stop......let me get control.....slow again......then faster.....take me to edge......DON'T STOP.....oh you stopped....okay.....slow again......faster...slower....slow, slow, slow...faster......FASTER.....HARDER.......OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...get it yet?

Jeez pay attention to your GIRLFRIEND!! See what SHE likes! Don't you notice when her nails dig into you? Jeez I sometimes draw blood I get so fucking intense. Why are you asking me what she likes?

Couldn't have said it better myself!

H xo
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Slow with 2 fingers pushing down inside, makes you feel like you got cock inside. then another finger playing in you ass.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In case you ladies need to teach your guy how to do it right go to +to+eat+pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the mood...
Lurker
0 likes
Gentle tongue caress first, followed by fast, followed by penetration.
Lurker
0 likes
it really doesn't matter to me...if i do ever have a preference it usually depends on my mood. i like it fast, i like it slow...either way, i love it as long as it's done right and makes me cum lol
Lurker
0 likes
I like both! Just the feeling of a wet tongue on my pussy is sooo intense!
Lurker
0 likes
Slow and gentile at first....and harder and faster as I get closer to cumming....oooo la la!!!
Lurker
0 likes
slow and deep..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
slow at first and later faster n more faster.....
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TightLittleCristina

Okay...get it yet?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing I enjoy more than going down on a woman , to explore her most intimate parts . It is my experience that all women are different ; you have to learn what the one of the moment likes .
I find that most women prefer one to explore around the labia , delve one's tongue into the vagina , slowly working towards the clitoris . One can usually tell when a woman is warming towards orgasm , by movement of her hips , sighs or clutching one's head .
Then is the time to move to the clitoris , either with little flicks of the tongue or just a stedy pressure .