How long after?

last reply
44 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm curious...I've been with a few guys that are super-sensitive to touching, licking, etc. on their member immediately after sex or a BJ--while others are fine to keep going. Are you guys really that sensitive down there right after coming or is it a convenient way to put some space between you and the woman after you're done? If it is that sensitive...how long before it wears off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, I am always sensitive after ejaculating. It's so sensitive, that I don't want to be touched there right afterwards. I don't mind saying this, and look down on me if you want, but ever since I was a teen, the moment after I ejaculate, I immediately go down and I have to wait at least 15 - 20 minutes before I can go again. I know that is normal actually, but I do know some guys can keep going.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excruciatingly sensitive! I think it is some kind of genetic thing to make me hold still so those sperm have the best shot at making to their goal. Give me 10 and we can go again longer. (Or let me focus on you for 10)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say for sure on this, but I know my hubby often keeps going after he cums for a few minutes. Especially if I am wet enough that he can continue sliding in and out once he is flaccid. He seems to really enjoy it when it is possible. I will ask him for more detail on the sensation from his point of view if you like.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never heard of this before. I'm ok to go right away.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is sensitivity afterwords, but I've never experienced anything that's lasted more than a minuet or two.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sometimes very sensitive...no further suckage allowed. Other times, I can remain glass cutting hard and ready for round two or three after the ejaculation.

Never figured the phenomenon out. Never worried about it either.

On those occasions when it does happen, it allows for cuddling or further oral or digital stimulation from me to her. It's never been a reason that I've used to push my partner away.

But I can see where that might come in handy (at some point in the future), so...thanks for the idea!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83
For me, I am always sensitive after ejaculating. It's so sensitive, that I don't want to be touched there right afterwards. I don't mind saying this, and look down on me if you want, but ever since I was a teen, the moment after I ejaculate, I immediately go down and I have to wait at least 15 - 20 minutes before I can go again. I know that is normal actually, but I do know some guys can keep going.

Thanks for the honesty. I think you are closer to the norm. I've only had 1-2 that are ready for round 2 immediately (sensitive or not). Speaking for myself, I am sensitive immediately after, but only for a minute or so...then I'm good to go...unless I'm having multiples already!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
But I can see where that might come in handy (at some point in the future), so...thanks for the idea!

hahaha...wasn't my intention to provide quick escape ideas for the guys...but glad I could help!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by awensmom
I will ask him for more detail on the sensation from his point of view if you like.

I think it's more of a general nerve sensitivity issue than anything. I was just curious to see how many men have the same sensitivity. My husband is hyper-sensitive to touch--things that most guys find erotic, like sucking their nipples or light caresses, he thinks they tickle! Frustrating sometimes...
Lurker
0 likes
I am wondering how many of the men who are sensitive after are uncut? I have found that the uncut men that I have been with are more sensitive. The bf is uncut. He is very sensitive after. If I am on top and I slowly rotate my hips in little circles he really likes that a lot and is ready to go again in just a few minutes. I just have to move slowly and gently.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
very sensitive, however, in a minute, it subsides, then we can go for multiples to totally get satisfied in every way!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes it's very sensitive after, sometimes not. I can't really explain it. But when it is ultra sensitive afterwards, being touched is like a bolt of electricity.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is very sensative after but I love the feeling of having my member sucked after orgasm. It's a sensative, make you jerk, soothing, stomach butterfly feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
keep going
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm extremely sensitive right after ejaculating. I do not want to be touched for about 15 minuites. Then I'm okay and will be ready to go again.
Lurker
0 likes
I am very sensitive after orgasm. After the orgasm the senitivity lasts for serveral minutes. I have found that if i stay inside my lover, the sensitivity eases quicker with some long slow strides.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends. Sometimes after an orgasm I'm extreamely sensitive, but other times not so much. It's not as sensitive while I'm still inside her and can usually continue a slow movement, but lips or fingers provide a different stimulus that is usually too much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If its right after a blowjob then i'm super sensitive. If its after intercourse i can usually go for a couple of minutes before I go soft, then it's about 15 to 20 minutes before it's go time again.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had this problem during sex, but it's happened a couple of times with blowjobs, I honestly didn't mind that much though, it wasn't painful and it seemed better to just run with it until she finished.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes so sensitive that any touch is painful. Others, not so much. Usually can keep going for a few strokes after aejaculation, but it usually goes limp pretty quickly. As soon as it is completely flaccid, the sensitivity is back to normal. Ever since age fifty, it has taken me about ten to fifteen minutes of serious pumping to come, so my partners are usually screaming from their third or fourth orgasm, or having one long, constant one by the time I come.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
not sensitive at all... is there a connection between being cut or uncut here I wonder..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by erotichugs
not sensitive at all... is there a connection between being cut or uncut here I wonder..

my first husband was uncut and he was super sensitive after cumming. Second husband is cut and he is super sensitive after cumming.

I think it just depends on the man. Its like women and their nipples: some are so sensitive it is painful to be touched and others need a lot of stimulation to even feel something.

Sensitive or not, both are normal, it's just what it is.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally speaking, I want a break after orgasm, I'm uncut, and it is sensitive. However, how I was made to cum makes a huge difference. For example, one swinging lady, whose husband warned me, left my cock sore for 2 days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I get very sensitive after I cum, I love it when she keeps going and going because it's out of this world intense to experience that feeling after I've just cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep can get very sensitive but not for long and love to carry on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Own sedative after I cum. However, if my wife strokes me and avoids the head of my cock I can stay hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm cut and it does get very sensitive sometimes afterwards, other times not so much. I have never used it as an excuse to stop though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I am very sensitive after orgasm. After the orgasm the senitivity lasts for serveral minutes. I have found that if i stay inside my lover, the sensitivity eases quicker with some long slow strides.

I am with you on that... But I can't take it if I am getting a BJ almost hurts I am so sensitive... But all in all I could be ready to go one five at the longest.