Sex with a brother in law

last reply
19 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Having not had an appealing brother in law in the past (I am not married now) it had never entered my head that this was taboo and I still cannot get my head around it. It isn't as though it is a blood relative! This is why I have had to put my latest story under the taboo section.
I have been talking to someone on here with a similar relationship and find it strange, am I missing something here that is glaringly obvious?
I will be away for a couple of days, so if I don't answer don't think I am ignoring you LOL
Lurker
0 likes
well sleeping with a brother in law in my mind is disrespectful to either your sibling who married that person or your spouse whose sibling it is. you see each other family events, if your close you can call them brother or sister it really is like sleeping with one of the family depending on how close you are (which it sounds like you are pretty close) so yeah i think it fits in the taboo category
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by auntyliz
Having not had an appealing brother in law in the past (I am not married now) it had never entered my head that this was taboo and I still cannot get my head around it. It isn't as though it is a blood relative! This is why I have had to put my latest story under the taboo section.
I have been talking to someone on here with a similar relationship and find it strange, am I missing something here that is glaringly obvious?
I will be away for a couple of days, so if I don't answer don't think I am ignoring you LOL

Heh, I'd say that the Lush Marketing department has assisted you with probably gaining 40% increase in new audience story views just by placing it in the Taboo area. You should send them a note of appreciation.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
well sleeping with a brother in law in my mind is disrespectful to either your sibling who married that person or your spouse whose sibling it is. you see each other family events, if your close you can call them brother or sister it really is like sleeping with one of the family depending on how close you are (which it sounds like you are pretty close) so yeah i think it fits in the taboo category

Right, yes, I can see what you mean. Because I am an only child and have only had a brother in law that was really my ex-husband's brother in law I just found it strange and knew that I must be missing something (apart from a brain LOL)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by auntyliz

Heh, I'd say that the Lush Marketing department has assisted you with probably gaining 40% increase in new audience story views just by placing it in the Taboo area. You should send them a note of appreciation.

Thanks, will see if viewing and comments increase
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As bigguns said, when you marry, fortunately/unfortunately, you tend to not only to get a husband/wife but a new family - sometimes close, sometimes not too close. But basically, Sex + New Family - Blood = Taboo

If you are sleeping with your brother in-law, you are cheating on your spouse and cheating also falls into the taboo category.

Taboo sex stories relate to the restrictions placed on sexual activities and relationships (sex outside of marriage, adultery, intermarriage).

If you are not married anymore but still consider his brother as a in-law, that goes into the straight sex category - unless he is married LOL
The Linebacker
0 likes
I would not have sex with a sister-in-law, any in-law and especially any relative. Just me. (actually I am off the market now anyhow, but even so!)
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I would not have sex with a sister-in-law, any in-law and especially any relative. Just me. (actually I am off the market now anyhow, but even so!)

Buz I am pretty sure the original post was more to do with which category to place the story under. Not posing the question if you would engage in the act yourself.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Buz

Buz I am pretty sure the original post was more to do with which category to place the story under. Not posing the question if you would engage in the act yourself.

Yes the original post was, however the subsequent discussion had changed substantially by the time I posted.

My newest story, "College Sexscapades" is now posted.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/college-sexscapades.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I would never sleep with my brother-in-law, well actually he and my sis have just divorced. He is the most despicable bastard I have ever had the misfortune to encounter...

Mind you, I guess that in itself could make an interesting story...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Buz

Thanks, yes that was the original idea and it has become a bit side-tracked, however it is good to hear people's opinions. That's what I love about this site, we are all so different and can act out our fantasies on here (well I am anyway), whereas in reality - well...........
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
This has been a great thread for me. Now I know where to post my brother-in-law story. I would never have sex with a brother-in-law in real life either, but this is a fiction site. Things that I would never consider actually doing in real life are excellent to fantasize about.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
This has been a great thread for me. Now I know where to post my brother-in-law story. I would never have sex with a brother-in-law in real life either, but this is a fiction site. Things that I would never consider actually doing in real life are excellent to fantasize about.

I am with you totally on that, this is a way for me to act out fantasies of either things that I would like to do but would not have the courage, or things like taboo sex which I would not be happy doing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you are no longer married...and did you say he was your Ex B-i-L....then i don't see no Taboo there...lol
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry for the confusion, I was just stating the case that I never fancied my ex b-in-law, however I am now writing a ficticious story about a woman having a relationship with her brother in law and he is still married to her sister.
Lurker
0 likes
can't wait to read it ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
can't wait to read it ;)

Thanks. The end of her incestuous relationship with her nephew is Bad News about Dylan under the incest category and then continues in the Taboo section with the title Mike and Liz. Hope to get another story in this saga online at the weekend.

Enjoy
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by auntyliz
Sorry for the confusion, I was just stating the case that I never fancied my ex b-in-law, however I am now writing a ficticious story about a woman having a relationship with her brother in law and he is still married to her sister.

That's Taboo because it involves adultery. The (un)attractiveness of your brother-in-law doesn't change the fact that it's viewed by most as morally wrong to sleep with him.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, I am now totally confused LOL but will continue with the story for now and wrap it up soon as it has gone on long enough. It's getting to the stage where I am repeating myself and there are only so many ways you can skin a cat, so to speak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good luck but brother in law is defo taboo IMO.