Rythmic movement and long lasting orgasms

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, I started having a relationship with my best friend(of five years) and I seem to be having trouble finding the perfect movement as well as getting orgasms that last long, I've never had this problem before and he is extremely good at what he does. I am always mostly left wanting more(not completely satisfied as I could be). Suggestions???
Lurker
0 likes
I Haven't had much opportunity to try it myself but I've read that synchronizing your breathing with your partner is a simple yet effective way to prolong and intensify a sexual experience and/or orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Have you tried talking to him about it? It might lead to some fun experimenting...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Deadlywhispers
I Haven't had much opportunity to try it myself but I've read that synchronizing your breathing with your partner is a simple yet effective way to prolong and intensify a sexual experience and/or orgasm.

that sounds nice but also a little awkward...
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sometimes when my wife and I have fucked and I have already cum she still likes to sit on my cock cowgirl style and grind on me for several minutes and can make herself cum that way. Also that helps me to get re-erect quicker!

My newest story, "College Sexscapades" is now posted.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/college-sexscapades.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kittendancer4
So, I started having a relationship with my best friend(of five years) and I seem to be having trouble finding the perfect movement as well as getting orgasms that last long, I've never had this problem before and he is extremely good at what he does. I am always mostly left wanting more(not completely satisfied as I could be). Suggestions???

Are you saying you are not orgasming at all or just that they are weak? Is he cumming too quickly and not up for a repeat? Have you tried oral? If you can give a little more detail I would be happy to suggest some things to try.
Lurker
0 likes
they are weak, we do partake in oral yes. sometimes he cums to quickly and we have had repeats before. I like going fast with him because it seems that's the only way I am able to have a long lasting orgasm but he always slows me down when I do go fast. I am the type of girl that likes it slow and hard.
Lurker
0 likes
nvm, my boyfriend:amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are in a new point of your relationship sexually and it will take some time to find the right situation that works for you both! Don't be afraid to communicate and experiment! Try to commit to each other the willingness to step outside of your comfort zones for each other and establish new boundries and skills to pleasure each other!

Look into Tantic sexual techniques that involve breathing and positions.

Above all, establish your experiments as a commitment to each other to make pleasure your own special event!

Have fun and enjoy the journey!

Kisses!

Steph