men who wear thongs

last reply
20 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how many men in here love wearing thongs?
i love how the string feels up my ass.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have to admit, I like the feeling too. I wear bikini briefs most the time. I also love wearing one fir my girlfriend. She loves it!! I don't see anything wring with it at all.
Lurker
0 likes
never have, never will!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yea honestly they do feel really good.
Lurker
0 likes

Me too Brooke. No briefs, boxers, or strings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Christ no, why the hell would I want a string up my ass? I don't wear anything but boxer briefs. EVER.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am usually Freeballin' it, but when I do wear underwear, it's a thong. I do like the feeling of a string or strap beteen my ass cheeks!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You gotta have the physique to sport one. Fat guys or skinny guys with a pot belly make the whole thing look rather fucking silly and gross.

I would never wear just a thong to the beach, but I own a few and I don't necessarily 'like' nor notice the material up my butt crack. That's not the reason I choose to wear a thong, when I do choose to put one on, either.

Mid thigh boxer briefs for the win, but the thong is an occasional accessory for the woman in my life who requests such.

And I can wear it and look good.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Comando is better
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
Comando is better

Awww, that's not exactly very imaginative, Rogue!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I would never wear just a thong to the beach, but I own a few and I don't necessarily 'like' nor notice the material up my butt crack. That's not the reason I choose to wear a thong, when I do choose to put one on, either.

the thong is an occasional accessory for the woman in my life who requests such.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by WellMadeMale

the thong is an occasional accessory for the woman in my life who requests such.

I take umbrage at your cackling hooliganism, Sir.

Apologize...or forever face The Wrath of The Thong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just started wearing panties and the feel is amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love thongs. I love the feeling of it between my ass cheeks. I wear them even when exercising. My wife likes to tell people also!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No - I don't like thongs on women either
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Occasionally depending on circumstances I.e a sensual massage followed by foreplay and then sex. Or to help secure certain sex toys or just simply because your partner likes your ass and wants to see more of it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After buying them for my wife and she would not wear them I ask her what the issue was she said they were uncomfortable, (bullshit) my answer she came home with some JOE BOXER mens thongs and said you wear them . So most times I do unless I'm commando.
Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing thongs. have one on now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
99% of the time, I wear Joe Boxer thongs. Most comfortable underwear I've owned. I like not getting sweaty balls and ass cheeks.
Lurker
0 likes
Thongs are so comfy! I can go all day and even sleep in one.