Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

cell phones

last reply
70 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What type of cell/mobile do you use or want?

51 votes remaining
iPhone (22 votes) 43%
Blackberry (9 votes) 18%
who cares? I just use it for calls (19 votes) 37%
don't have one (5 votes) 10%
other (tell us more) (23 votes) 45%
Lurker
0 likes
What type / model of cell/mobile do you use?

What is the main reason you use it?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
iPhone. My whole damn life happens on that thing: email, internet (including a whole lotta Lush), flirting, planning, time-wasting games, camera, calendar, and...oh ya...I sometimes make phone calls, too.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have the Blackberry Bold. It was a tough decision between that and the iPhone. I'm generally an Apple fanatic but I hate touch-screen keyboards.

I use it to check/respond to emails, love the calendar for scheduling and the BBM feature. Oh, and to take and send dirty pics of course.

For on-the-go web surfing, I prefer using my iPad when possible (despite the touch-screen). I just like the larger screen if I'm doing online stuff, and it's light enough to fit into my daytime bag/purse.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have an Andriod. A Vortex to be exact. I do everything on it but surf Lush. It hurts my eyes to do it. lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a BlackBerry and love the BBM and i also use it a lot for business but thinking of buying and iphone also i just love those phones!!

For my Lush time (when away from a comp) i use my ipad as DD said good size and easy to carry with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LG Shine with Google. (Android phone) It's got a few flaws, but I like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DroidX. I love the big screen, and all the apps.
Lurker
0 likes
i have an HTC status i like the blackbery feel to it (switched from bb bold to status) i use it mainly for social networking yes sometimes lush) whole lotta facebook and email. the screen size doesn;t bother me as it does for some as i am coming from a bb bold wit the same size screen. i really like that i can touch the screen and enjoy the occasional game (although they are hard on the small screen) it does what i need it to do and for everything else i have macbook pro or samsung galaxy tab 8.9 so yeah i'm set in mobile connection shit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use an iPhone and much like LadyX my whole world revolves around it, including Lushy stuff. Funny part is I use the phone function the least!
0 likes
Mine's sitting at the bottom of my handbag. I'm not sure of the make or model. It might be Nokia. I can barely remember to keep it charged and people are always yelling at me because they can never get hold of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as their charged for an emergancy,,
I think the bottom of a purse is perfect for a cell phone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was always a Blackberry guy. LOVE my blackberry. And if Verizon ever gets one that has a fast enough browser I'll go back. Still the best email capabilities on a phone. Now I have a DroidX, and I like it pretty much. The touch screen doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. But the browser is lightspeeds faster than my Blackberry ever was.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
I have an iPhone 4 and use it mainly for business. I had a BB and have to say I will never go back, the features of the iPhone are ridiculous! I like the fact that I can view spread sheets and enlarge them as I see fit.

The app store is retarded when I switched from a BB I thought I would be shit outta luck for a messenging service much like BBM. To my delight there is an app called "Whatsapp" that is set up very much like BBM that allows you to communicate with phones of all types (droids, BB's, iPhones) However the apps I use the most are business related, I love the fact that I can check in, view the staus of, and book my flights on my phone. Use my camera as a scanner for documents and also to import business cards into my contact folder. View any attachments on an e-mail and drop it into "Evernote" to be able to have access to it from any computer in the world. Also to read the news, check up on sports etc.

That is just the tip of the iceberg!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had my Samsung Galaxy S2 now for three weeks and just adore it! - much better than the iphone

Just like the others, I use it for everything and I'm using it right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a samsung charge. My last phone I had for about 10 years, so I am learning a lot. I use it for messenging more than talking. This is large for a phone at 4.3" , but I got use to it. Watched a football game on it and was surprised how clear it was. I do some info surfing on the web. I do NOT use my phone at all while driving...voicemail works just fine and I can get back with the caller.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I was always a Blackberry guy. LOVE my blackberry. And if Verizon ever gets one that has a fast enough browser I'll go back. Still the best email capabilities on a phone. Now I have a DroidX, and I like it pretty much. The touch screen doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. But the browser is lightspeeds faster than my Blackberry ever was.

The new Bold has touch-screen as well. I'm kind of weird, because I use the touch-screen and the tracker randomly at the same time. It's just the typing emails on a touch-keypad that annoys me. But as you know...it's soooo hard to get over the Crackberry...
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The new Bold has touch-screen as well. I'm kind of weird, because I use the touch-screen and the tracker randomly at the same time. It's just the typing emails on a touch-keypad that annoys me. But as you know...it's soooo hard to get over the Crackberry...

Well Doll, if BlackBerry doesn't get their act together in a hurry you may be forced to go to a different phone. They are in some serious trouble right now!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a Droid X2, useful, but it has the tendency to be a pain in the ass at times.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Well Doll, if BlackBerry doesn't get their act together in a hurry you may be forced to go to a different phone. They are in some serious trouble right now!

If my carrier got a good fast browsing BB I'd be all over it. And Dude, I have different messengers on my Droid but BBM is still the best. I love my Droid. Wish I could combine the best parts of BB with the best parts of Android platform to make the perfect phone. I'll avoid the iphone at all costs. The evil empire.

You're right Blackberry needs to get with the times or they'll suffer the same fate as Palm. Gotta find a way to incorporate RIM into some iphone/android type applications. The possibilities are endless.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Crackberry Rehab might be the answer... but you know what they say... rehab is for quitters!

0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
If my carrier got a good fast browsing BB I'd be all over it. And Dude, I have different messengers on my Droid but BBM is still the best. I love my Droid. Wish I could combine the best parts of BB with the best parts of Android platform to make the perfect phone. I'll avoid the iphone at all costs. The evil empire.

You're right Blackberry needs to get with the times or they'll suffer the same fate as Palm. Gotta find a way to incorporate RIM into some iphone/android type applications. The possibilities are endless.

Hey we all have our tastes, and by no means am I critizing yours. BB was the bomb and changed the smart phone world forever! I am a little nervous though that they have lost significant market share and they reside in my back yard, employing thousands of people. They have not been as fast on updating software and coming out with the new features that the other makers have. The challenge with BlackBerry as well it that they have too many phones. If you were a BlackBerry dealer you would have to stock at least 30 different phones (and colors) to Apples 6 (different memory and stock them in Black and White)

I hope BlackBerry can pull it together very soon, we NEED that company and those jobs to stay here. However the brand's value is tanking, and their tablet can not even connect to the web withouth connecting your phone. Pretty antiquated material in the very fast technological sector.

BlackBerry's perceived brand value takes a dive

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
iPhone. My whole damn life happens on that thing: email, internet (including a whole lotta Lush), flirting, planning, time-wasting games, camera, calendar, and...oh ya...I sometimes make phone calls, too.

I bet a ton of us can just about ditto this.

I love Apple/Mac. Sometimes I would love to just leave the i-Phone at home and actually have, so now my wife reminds me to take it with me. She thinks I should be available to her at all times no matter what.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I tend to end up playing with a lot of different phones & cameras because of my job. makes it sorta fun...

My phone: htc Pro touch 2. I love the usuability, just get frustrated by some of it quirks. I think my favorite of the ones Ive played with is the Samsung epic. Im not so fond of the iphones, i dont care for the all touch all the time option. My previous phone was Verizon's Que. That phone lasted for ever!(4 years) and still works but the plug was getting hard to make stay...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Motorola Tundra. It's a great radio phone with a shitty camera, poor texting capability and decidedly not very stylish.

But you can't kill the gawddamned thing and you'll never drop it unless you just have hands of stone. Way too many of the smart phones are too expensive for what they can and cannot do. Screens too small, eat too much juice too quickly, too many damned functions and does nothing very well...just everything - meh, okay.

I never drop calls. I can hear you flawlessly (unless you're on a smart phone - then you're breaking up or dropping off). And the damned thing is big. Too many phones are so small these days, they don't fit my hands.

If I want to surf the net...that's what the wireless laptop is good for. Sometimes I want to get the hell away from civilization. Easy, I just turn the phone off and push away from the 'net.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
iPhone.

People want them and phones want to be them.
Lurker
0 likes
I has me a purty Blackberry Curve.

Is it my phone of choice? Probably not. But due to the provider & contract I needed I had a choice of a Blackberry or HTC... don't like touch screens so HTC wasn't gonna be for me even if I did like it on the whole as a phone.

Best thing about my Blackberry: battery life to DIE for (hoho!)

I actually fell in love with my previous phone - a Sony Ericsson Cybershot C903 I think was the version..

Compact, robust, easy to use on the go and had an excellent camera on it to boot.

Have you ever tried sending a text on a Blackberry whilst on a pushbike? Well, it's difficult. On my SE Cybershot...not so much. Battery life is dire though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an iphone4.

I really like it, but still can´t seem to text on it. Definitely can´t do it while walking or after a couple of drinks.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Epic 4G

I really like it. I do everything on this damn thing, Lush, surf, email, text, call and the social apps are on point thanks to Android. My only issue is I use it too much, i carry an extra battery. I can do everything a BB and Iphone can do and then some. I will never own an Iphone, sorry Apple.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Epic 4G

I really like it. I do everything on this damn thing, Lush, surf, email, text, call and the social apps are on point thanks to Android. My only issue is I use it too much, i carry an extra battery. I can do everything a BB and Iphone can do and then some. I will never own an Iphone, sorry Apple.
Lurker
0 likes
iPhone 4

I love it!!