Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

why do girls have to shave their pussys for guys!!! ?

last reply
255 replies
39.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i think its weird to shave their . so i trim. its not like guys shave for us !!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I shaved for my girl and i like it i know she doesnt want to go down on me if i have a huge bush and visa versa, if i go down on her which i love to do i would appreciate if she was shavedsmile
Lurker
0 likes
I manscape! I wouldn't want a mass of long, tangled hair down there. Much nicer to keep it tidy imo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't find it attractive when a girl is shaven there. Personally, i like at least SOMETHING there, if not a nice thick bush to get messy when i cum all over it...
Lurker
0 likes
I like some hair down there not a lot but some.
Lurker
0 likes
Some of us shave our pussies for our GIRL!
Lurker
0 likes
who the hell said it was for the guy? that can be done all for ones own self smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by fillmeupgood22
i think its weird to shave their . so i trim. its not like guys shave for us !!!

Excuse me, but yes we do! Shave, trim or wax!
I trim and wax. She wants me to and I do it for her.

I never asked her to shave but she does shave it & trim hers and often asks my help in doing so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fillmeupgood22

Do you keep score for what he does or doesn't do so you'll know what else you will or will not do? Who's winning?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Shave My Pussy For ME!! It Just Easier Than Having To Trim It And Keep It Neat. I Dont Have That Much Hair To Start With So I Just Shave It Bare Every Few Days In Shower.

And No One Seems To Ever Complain Either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I Shave My Pussy For ME!! It Just Easier Than Having To Trim It And Keep It Neat. I Dont Have That Much Hair To Start With So I Just Shave iI Bare Every Few Days In Shower.

Same here and I really don't like hair on a pussy, mine or anyone elses.
We all have different tastes and none of them are wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Nikki703
I Shave My Pussy For ME!! It Just Easier Than Having To Trim It And Keep It Neat. I Dont Have That Much Hair To Start With So I Just Shave iI Bare Every Few Days In Shower.

Are we talking about the way you taste or your tasting of others? Enquiring minds wanna know.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Nikki703

Are we talking about the way you taste or your tasting of others? Enquiring minds wanna know.

Leave it to you MR.
0 likes
Quote by fillmeupgood22

My woman shaves so I don't have the proverbial dental floss when I go down on her.

EDIT - I do manscape and I reap the rewards for it as well, she is way more enthusiastic "down there" because I shave.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to keep it shaved for all the money pics I'm texting to the guys who request them when they first contact me on Lush. Also, it's great for the spread-n-ready pics in my image gallery. I've been receiving a lot of favorable feedback and super lot of pic comments since being bare. The guys really seem to prefer an unobstructed view and can appreciate all the little details much better when I'm shaved.
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
I prefer to keep it shaved for all the money pics I'm texting to the guys who request them when they first contact me on Lush. Also, it's great for the spread-n-ready pics in my image gallery. I've been receiving a lot of favorable feedback and super lot of pic comments since being bare. The guys really seem to prefer an unobstructed view and can appreciate all the little details much better when I'm shaved.

CG why haven't you sent any to me? Can I have some?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a smooth pussy. And, I shave too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Curlygirly

Dude, it says the text went through to you!?! Check...NOW!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Thanks again, btw, for those. They look AMAZING!. And the one, with the candle dripping
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Curlygirly

Dude, it says the text went through to you!?! Check...NOW!

Oh hot damn, excuse me for a moment

Lurker
0 likes
I shave because it looks more attractive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Man, CG, you are such a ho!

I bow to your prowess....

(damn, no wonder you've got so many profile views...)

In answer to the question- I don't shave, but trim and epilate (yeah, OUCH)

More for myself than my man (who doesn't mind either way)
Lurker
0 likes
Shave if it makes you feel better, but if there is chemistry the hair makes no difference. I can't imagine, for example, anyone turning CG down whether or not she is shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Curlygirly

Thanks again, btw, for those. They look AMAZING!. And the one, with the candle dripping

You are so kind to say that, Lola. The candle wax pic is also one of my faves. It was a bitch to scrape all that wax off my pink parts, tho!

Quote by Mazza
Man, CG, you are such a ho!

I bow to your prowess....

(damn, no wonder you've got so many profile views...

You know me, "Ho'ing for page views since Feb 2011!!" I'm working on a Lush bumper sticker with that exact slogan! Where is Bigguns when you need him, I bet he can work something up for me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fillmeupgood22

First off I wouldn't be me if I didn't ask; I assume you mean there and not their.

Second addressing guys shaving, I have it on good authority that *cough* SP *cough* that LM and Hap shaved their whole bodies for their stage performance, and more specifically the 'love scene', of Broke Back Mountain.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
Of course you don't have to, but if your partner prefers it why not? I also like to see a bit of detail, and think smooth is more attractive. For myself, I like to keep trimmed, and shave/wax where my partner likes to feel me smooth....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15
Quote by fillmeupgood22

First off I wouldn't be me if I didn't ask; I assume you mean there and not their.

Second addressing guys shaving, I have it on good authority that *cough* SP *cough* that LM and Hap shaved their whole bodies for their stage performance, and more specifically the 'love scene', of Broke Back Mountain.

You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that! But now that the cat is out of the bag... Wolv is the director of our performance and is such a fucking perfectionist. Literally, a fucking perfectionist. When I didn't follow his exact direction, before I could even penetrate poor Hap, Wolv yanked me out of the way and reamed Hap himself. All the time telling me shit like... "Do it like this LM" "See you have to grind on him, see his eyes roll back" "This is what CG does to me and I love it" I don't think he meant to say that one out loud though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many reasons...hygiene, aesthetics, sensuality...and no one says "shaved" means bald..there are a lot of very attractive things one can do with a little patch of hair.
Women shave their legs, underarms, pluck eyebrows...why ignore your pussy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
who the hell said it was for the guy? that can be done all for ones own self smile

Totally agree with LMB... I do it because i like it.. thats how it is....

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy