Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

oral sex/clits and squirters - your opinions?

last reply
29 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you guys prefer big clits or small ones, and have you ever had a girl squirt in your mouth or on your face? Do you like it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no preference on clit size. and yes, love the squirters! silly yum
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Don't really matter to me about the clit size.

I love squirters, I would rather they squirt on my penis before anywhere else.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when they squirt all over my face..............big turn on!!
Lurker
0 likes
same with King C, size doesnt really matter as long as it isnt HUGE. and would definitely prefer them to squirt anywhere else besides my face.
Lurker
0 likes
im a squirter ok for ur fyi i dont squirt on any other body parts then ur cock its kinda gross to me anywhere else!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clit size does not matter to me, but smaller ones are cuter (I admit). My ex was a squirter, and she never squirted anywhere other than on my penis. It felt great when she came so hard with me inside her. Although, I will say this also, it was hot watching her masturbate and squirt, but my face was never in her aim!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
I like a medium sized clit... easy to tongue and keep tract of...

and Squirters... love being drenched, but not particularly my face... however would do almost anythng for the right woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Do you guys prefer big clits or small ones, and have you ever had a girl squirt in your mouth or on your face? Do you like it?

Love big clits.....

A "giant squirt"....isn't that an oxymoron....like Jumbo Shrimp....anyway....yes, mouth....and I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Clit size isn't that important to me. I don't want one that is too big though. Don't want a small penis down there.

As for squirting, I love it. My gf is a squirter and when I go down on her, I love it getting all over my face and filling my mouth until I can't hold anymore, and then spitting back out on her clit. Just makes her cum even harder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a big clit to play with and a girl squirted on my face once when she was riding my face. I didn't think I would like it but, my god it was a huge turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Any clit in your mouth is the right size....
I luv it when a woman comes in my mouth...super sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't matter, though I do prefer a girl with a prominent clit when aroused. Nothing sexier than a swollen clit standing at attention. Present gf has the smallest clit i have ever had, a little button clit and I love it. In the past had a submissive girl with a huge clit about an inch long and she squirted, lots of fun!
Lurker
0 likes
love bigger clits all good, and squirters just unload on me .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't had the privilege of any of it yet, but wouldn't think clit size would matter and I would love to experience being with a squirter. A rather frequent fantasy of mine.
Lurker
0 likes
Clitoral size is really irrelevant ...as long as there is one, and it has all the right nerve-endings still attached.

As for squirting? ...well, here we might have a small problem as I'm not too keen on any other part of my anatomy being drenched other than my dick.
I find it quite a turn-on when a woman squirts as long as it's strictly kept to the lower extremities.

Can't imagine someone wanting it in their mouth, nose and ears. - ??? - but then again, everyone to their own I suppose.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Clit size isn't that important to me. I don't want one that is too big though. Don't want a small penis down there.

As for squirting, I love it. My gf is a squirter and when I go down on her, I love it getting all over my face and filling my mouth until I can't hold anymore, and then spitting back out on her clit. Just makes her cum even harder.

I have to agree. Clit size is not that important, but love a squirter! Anywhere!!
Lurker
0 likes
Clitoral size does not really matter to me. I love squirters, and no, I have not had one squirt in my face or mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
clit size dosent matter. I love squirters! silly
Lurker
0 likes
God yes a big fat long clit to suck on like a hard mini cock love that ...squriting right down my thirstie mouth l'd so be in heaven ...l'lll always enjoy it VJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love any clit and squirters are amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
size or clit does not matter to me. I have never had a squirter, I would really like to have a sexy lady squirt into my mouth and onto my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any clit is a good clit- I had an ex who squirted, I miss that now, it was such a turn on.
A woman's naked arse would have to be one of the most beautiful things every created...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't care about clit size and yes I've had a squirter unleash on my face. I love it and honestly cannot get enough. I try to teach every girl I'm with to squirt.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clit size doesn't matter. My wife is a squirter and she did release on my face once. I told her to because I could tell she was holding back. It makes you feel accomplished to have the oral skills to make something like that happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't mind size.. and ya i love squirt on my face smile
Lurker
0 likes
My own taste clit size does not matter, but getting her off and having her juices flow out is so sexy, I dated a girl that was a real cummer , she always soaked the sheets, it was so sexy seeing her juice pour out, after I have gotten her off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think in the 20-25 or so girls ive been with, maybe only 4 or 5 could squirt at all, and only 2 of them properly "gushed" even if i used my secret technique ;). Honestly to me that is like the holy grail of sex, its awesome when it happens. NIAGRA FALLS INCOMING!!!! biggrin
The Linebacker
0 likes
First of all I have never had anyone squirt in my face or even with me. I once did see a chick demonstrate her ability to squirt. It was at a party in college and she made a bet with 2 guys that she could squirt so far. She took her skirt and panties off, spread her legs in front of everyone at the party and fingered herself furiously until she squirted the required distance and won the bet and collected her cash. She also garnered a lot of applause.

Clits? It doesn't matter to me what size they are. However, if they were exceptionally large like close to cock size I would be a bit put off.

I do love bigger labia though. Big pussy lips are very sexy! Huge turn on!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am honored to be with any woman who has the passion to make love, clits no matter how they look, are treasured and cherished, squirters, with the right woman, there are no rules! Ricky