Caught looking at your breasts!

last reply
63 replies
8.7k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What do you do if you catch a guy looking at your breasts when you are wearing a very revealling top?
And what would you really like to do?
a. Slap him
b. Flash him
c. ???????
Lurker
0 likes
Smile and make sure he or she knows I appreciate the notice. If I dressed to show my best and nobody cared. Damn! Come on Ladies that is really the whole point is it not. If not keep you assets covered for the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
if i'm dressed that way, it's for a reason; i want to be noticed, lusted for, envied
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Defenitly give him a big smile and let him know that I appreciate the attention. If I did not want any looks I would have not had them out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
Defenitly give him a big smile and let him know that I appreciate the attention. If I did not want any looks I would have not had them out there.

I Agree, But I Hate When They Go Out Of There Way To Look, Like If They Try To Look Down My Shirt. Or Follow Me Around To Keep Looking. Big Difference Between An Appreciative Look And A Creepy Leer!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Beckey

I Agree, But I Hate When They Go Out Of There Way To Look, Like If They Try To Look Down My Shirt. Or Follow Me Around To Keep Looking. Big Difference Between An Appreciative Look And A Creepy Leer!!!

I love an appreciative look and will smile in return or sometimes if I am feeling flirty I will strike up a conversation, but that creepy leer is so not a good thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Id smile, then see if he can hold a conversation without glancing down again, its a game and hes going to have more fun if he can be strong enough to look into my mischievious eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have guys looking all the time. And it has never bothered me in the least. Although...when they make it super obvious. That they just hope that they'll flop out and fall on their face. That's what strippers are for.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have this problem... you kind of have to have a bustline. But I do get checked out and that is returned with a smile when I'm paying enough attention to notice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends on the situation. If I'm at a club or something fine, kind of expecting it. I had one idiot forget there was anything above my neck during a meeting to discuss a kids program, not appropriate. So kicked him in the shin under the table. (my shirt wasn't that revealing either)
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks for all the great replies! I'll be sure to smile back at you next time you catch me looking and look you in the eyes when I tell you how sexy you are looking!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind, if I wear a lowcut top (which is usual) then I expect people to look.
Only issue I have is when people talk to 'my boys' rather than talk to my face but I don't get mad, I find it fairly amusing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allisynuna
if i'm dressed that way, it's for a reason; i want to be noticed, lusted for, envied

Exactly! If I am showing them off, how could I be mad at someone looking? But even if I am not blatantly putting them on display, I don't really mind guys peeking. Guys are guys, boobs are their kryptonite. They can't help it.
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Lurker
0 likes
I love when guys or girls stare at my chest. Makes me get that hot feeling all over my body..mmm. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cathyrohan

Guys are guys, boobs are their kryptonite. They can't help it.

That is so true! LOL!

But I have no issue with it now. I used to hate my boobs being so big when I was younger, but I love them!

I have seen when a confident and secure guy, takes a good lingering look, purposefully, but not like a leacherous stare, and I enjoy it. But like Nikki stated, if they go out of their way like a young guy who has never seen a set of boobs. Those are annoying!

But I have been known to flash a bit more if someone I find attractive or the situation is right and let them see the girls! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few years ago, I found myself in the elevator with a wonan in my company who had very perky breasts under her tank top. I was staring at her boobs, and day dreaming about a project I was working on. She said, "Here, have a good look," and pulled down her tank top. I was so caught off guard, all I could think of to say was, "Thank you." LOL
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sheesh! I'm going to have to start being more obvious when I look. I've always been told that women hate when guys stare at their chests. Does this go for legs, ass and other body parts as well?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jack0ften
Sheesh! I'm going to have to start being more obvious when I look. I've always been told that women hate when guys stare at their chests. Does this go for legs, ass and other body parts as well?

Oh no they wear those short skirts, high heels and armless tops just to feel uncluttered.
Lurker
0 likes
Face it ladies We are always looking at your tits. It is just a matter of whether you catch us or not. Geezers like me are better at stealth mode because of years of practice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Y'all can look at my boobies any time you want. NO repercussions, I promise!

Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My pussy, too! But she is a little shy...

Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
1 like
Well obviously I'd be wearing the 'very revealing top' for a reason, soo..
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, if I catch their eyes, I smile a very sexy smile, xx
Lurker
0 likes
flash
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The first thing I do is not react immediately. I ignore that they are looking and carry on with my business but obviously it depends on what I am wearing as to what I do next. If for instance I am wearing a button blouse I will turn away for a moment but then turn back and quite mysteriously the button level with my breast will have come undone! Honestly at my age I feel honoured guys (especially young ones) want to look at me.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, it would depend upon the situation, but I wouldn't be wearing an overly revealing blouse in a professional situation to begin with. I was somewhat embarassed by my big tits when I was younger, but I do love the attention they get me now. I would most likely smile and take a deep breath.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
suzeq,

It sounds like you and I share similar feelings about our boobs!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with almost everyone on here. If I ma dressed like that I deserve the eyes! And I want them too. Definitely flirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In social or casual situations I don't care if the oogle at my tits. I know they are big and I usuallly dress to show them off. In a business situation I know they are going to look at them but sometimes I get exasperated when it is difficult to carry on a conversation with a guy. I have been known to snap my fingers to get his attention and then point to my eyes and then his back and forth to make my point.