The Rage Cage

last reply
3.8k replies
290k views
2 watchers
46 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ok, LMB needed a thread to just rage. Here's the rules.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
i love you love you love you Glitter Girl!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh god, I'm going to be spending A LOT of time in here.

1. If I give you an invoice to sign, which like allllll other invoices has a big X________________ at the bottom and you ask me "where to I sign?" Expect a look you dumb mutherfuckers.
2. Yes, the sign says an oil change is $35. But just like everyone else you dumbass, you have to pay sales tax.
3. If you're driving in the left lane (the fast/passing lane), side by side with the car in the right lane I will tailgate you, flip the bird, and flash my lights. Get the fuck over!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we have this bird, like a blue jay or something, that won't shut up while i'm trying to have some peace and quiet at home. like every day about the same time. i love animals, but i swear to god i want to blow it into a cloud of feathers with a cannon sometimes. just shut the fuck up, you stupid bird, you're driving me insane!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few things to rant about!

1. I am so sick of working my ASS off for a company who clearly doesn't give a fuck about its employees!
2. I am so sick of being sick. I have been fighting off this fucking cold for god knows how long! Its starting to really piss me off not being able to breathe right!
3. Trying to quit smoking is a bitch and a fucking half!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

1) No directing your rage at other members - this is not UFC (sorry, Doll, but it's not!).

I'm not even kidding...when I saw the title of this thread I got a bit excited...
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Sprite!! This is a great idea for a forum....

Strangely though, I have nothing to be angry about at the moment, but rest assured, I WILL be back when I do!
Lurker
0 likes
Be careful. It could get locked or deleted if people don't play nice. We have/had one called What Pisses You Off and I think it's gone now. Sometimes things get overly melodramatic as well as repetitious.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Be careful. It could get locked or deleted if people don't play nice. We have/had one called What Pisses You Off and I think it's gone now. Sometimes things get overly melodramatic as well as repetitious.

its not gone...i posted on it last night
Lurker
0 likes
when you invade someones email...you deserve what you fucking get. happy reading asshole.
Lurker
0 likes
I am so tired of the guys (and I guess there are women too) on here that have been a member for at least 6 months who still use the Guest AV, have NOT filled out anything about themselves (even age, location, sexual orientation, nothing!), and are offended when I say, "it appears you are lazy". (I am not talking about new members .... it takes some time to figure out how you want to portray yourself.)

Honestly .... members who don't give another person an idea of their likes or who they are, should not be surprised or pissed off when people do not Private with them.

So people .... don't be looked at as a lazy person .... fill the damn profile out!!! You might get lucky!!

EDIT .... and the fact that some of those same guys think this is PussyFinder.xxx .... it's not!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, I still got nothing (but an ear to ear grin)
Lurker
0 likes
May that half-witted, vacuous fuckwit who stole my sunglasses on Saturday night grow a fucking vagina on his forehead so that his mates can fuck him between the eyes!!!! WHAT AN ARSEHOLE!!!!

Why does this world have to contend with such low-lives????
Lurker
0 likes
do something nice and unexpected and i get "constructive criticism". awesome. how bout you suck my dick? im not in the mood to get picked apart today.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by chefkathleen

its not gone...i posted on it last night

That's funny.
Lurker
0 likes
GGRRRR Some Chiefs shouldn't be allowed in the mess. They are toxic, they are lucky they are being granted retirement after the shit they pulled. But NOOOO some Full of Himself Asshole has decide that he should show the Fucktard Chief some pity. Hey, Full of Yourself Asshole why don't you make some phone calls and ask around the base to see if even his peers think Fucktard should be let back in? Or hell talk to the guys who's careers he ruined. Or look at his service record. Hell, talk to his boss. But no, you get on your high horse and make stupid ass decisions. So FUCK YOU Full of Yourself Asshole. You shall get a letter.
Lurker
0 likes
Tn Department of Transportation,

Someone please tell me why the fuck you haven't finished the road construction project you started in my hometown 3 YEARS AGO!!! Seriously, it's a flipping 5 mile stretch of road! In a small town with little traffic! Why the hell did the road need to be widened anyway? By the way, that's me swearing and flipping off your workers when they wait until I'm a few feet away then nearly run me over to pull out in front of me. Get it done already and get the fuck out!
Lurker
0 likes
Stop taking my phone and going thru it!
Lurker
0 likes
To my dear and beloved gardener - A safety switch was built into the hedge trimmer for a very valid reason ...by someone with a sound knowledge of both safety and productivity. You, on the other hand, decide (in your infinite wisdom) to go and over-ride the fucking thing so that you are able to, number one; balance precariously on a railing so that you are able to operate said equipment with one hand ...and then - number 2; feed stray branches into fast-moving teeth so that you don't have to cut them later with extendable cutter. Pity you didn't cut your entire finger off you fuckwit!!!! NO ...instead I have to cart you half way around the city to find someone willing to stitch you up again. Well guess what?? ...in future you will not be required to use electrical equipment and will be relegated to using mechanical equipment again - much like your forefathers were used to in the mid 1900's ...I hope your finger throbs for days to remind you of your infinite stupidity - ARSEHOLE!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
my mom is moving to mexico instead of here.. sad
Matriarch
0 likes
You know, the other day I thought about creating a new forum, entitled, "Gloves off" or "Unmoderated," but then thought better of it:-

- I could see something like that spilling over to other areas of the site

- The flaming getting out of hand and becoming vindictive

- Despite telling everyone it would be unmoderated, would end up having the inevitable barrage of private messages complaining about certain individuals

- Issues with illegal topics being posted

- Lowers the tone of the site

And that was giving it only 30 seconds of thought...

Feel free to have your fun in here though, I'm sure Ms Sprite will keep you all in line
Lurker
0 likes
I get pissed off daily so I will be posting on here quite often. My latest bitch: It pisses me off when someone goes behind me and does what I've already done! I know when the fucking garbage in our bathroom needs to be taken out. I just took it out the day before. It gets taken out twice a week. I'm 35 fucking years old and was managing a household just fine before I moved in here and will continue to do so. It is after all OUR bathroom! So stay the fuck out of it, mind your own damn business and leave me the fuck alone!
Lurker
0 likes
I despise when someone schedules a meeting with me -- they choose the time and place -- and don´t come on time or dont come at all... how about a little respect! at least call
Lurker
1 like
My kids father will be soon. (don't get me wrong, I want him to be involved with them. It's just his involvement with me that pisses me off. Be a dad, don't try to be a part of my life) Nuff said.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I don't care if your a seven foot 300 pound man. If I tell you to do something at work because "your way" has been deemed Unsafe. Do it. Don't you dare tell me whatever and look at me like I'm "just a woman". I can and always will be able to do your job better then you.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
come on people, i am the least together person i know, but i can still manage to get through a check out stand without creating 5 seperate issues for the cashier and holding up the line behind me for a record amount of time. if you're not ready to check out, don't get in line!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, I love boobs as much if not more than the next guy. But if you pay for your services by pulling cash money from inside your 44GG bra and it's soaking wet with your fucking boob sweat then expect me to give you a dirty look. There is a time and place for everything. And I really would rather not have to handle anything that is nearly dripping with some random strangers bodily fluid. Thank you very much.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Yes, I love boobs as much if not more than the next guy. But if you pay for your services by pulling cash money from inside your 44GG bra and it's soaking wet with your fucking boob sweat then expect me to give you a dirty look. There is a time and place for everything. And I really would rather not have to handle anything that is nearly dripping with some random strangers bodily fluid. Thank you very much.

That is not what you told me, when you "changed my oil" last week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by lafayettemister

That is not what you told me, when you "changed my oil" last week.

Yes, but you let me provide my own dipstick!