Looking for my inspiration

last reply
1 reply
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am looking for a lushie who would like to help me. Earlier in the year I wrote a story to help cheer up a good friend of mine. She is single and is on a dating site to try and find romance. But, despite being an attractive and sexy woman, men on the site have treated her with little respect and she was feeling unloved and down. So I offered to write her a story in which she would be the central character. And so Chrissie appeared in Soft Target. I made her into a sex goddess and she absolutely loved it. I am in the process of writing the sequel Soft Target 2 (such an imaginative title I know!).

What i am looking for is a woman who has some interesting fantasies or experiences that would like to be the inspiration for a series of short stories. Be assured that the lucky lady, or ladies, will be portrayed throughout in the most flattering of ways. And I would be happy to show them the first draft for their approval before posting it on the site.

Look froward to hearing from you.

K

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apologies for the typo (forward ! not froward). Trust me me spelling is a lot better than my typing (thank God for edit functions).