Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Person, Thing, or Place do you think of most and miss?

last reply
156 replies
13.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Basically name What Person, Thing, or Place do you think of the most and miss and have thought of

And just be yourself on this and express yourself as to what it or they mean to you.
Lurker
0 likes
Miss being in the North Country Fair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honest answer, my parents.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly my parents my brother and want to move back up north the fall color real home made cider and snow
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
I miss being with my family. I only get to see them every so often. I miss my grandparents... I never got to say goodbye to them before they passed away. I miss my Sheriff too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I miss living by the sea, Florida
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes

Not the actual place, but very, very similar. Wake in the morning and greeted by your aunts, uncles, and actual family. Turn the corner and make way to the bakery about a half mile up. Wait for the fresh bread to be taken out of the oven for the daily meal while nibbling on cheese or spinach pie. Walk the hot wrapped bread in your arms back around the turn, and then greeted again by your grandparents who have eggs sunny side up cooked in olive oil, waiting for you.

The resemblance is truly striking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That reminds me of my family, big and close.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
Those I have lost and truly knew me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think of places where I can no longer go and therefore miss, I think of opportunities lost. Most of all I think about my future
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Miss going fishing with my grandfather he's not here anymore.
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my hubby it will be 9 months on the 22nd and we had been together 38 yrs ... I dont think my life will ever be the same and I dont think i will ever be able to move on.
I met him when i was 17 and he was my true love and soul mate. I want to thank all my friends on here who have helped tremdously.

eey
Lurker
0 likes
Friend of mine who died when he was twenty five. I named my son after him and I hope he would be proud of the job I'm doing raising him.
Lurker
0 likes
innocence
Lurker
0 likes
right now , its jake , he makes me smile and cheers me up every day ,, i look forward to the nightly calls smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think of Hawaii...I love it there and am never more at peace than when I am in the islands
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
My bf, I miss his touch, warmth, smile, and laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Mum
The Linebacker
0 likes
I should add that my wife is still with me so not doing the missing thing. The people that I loved a lot and are now gone are 2 of my grandparents, grandmother on dad's side (she was really sweet and loving to her grandchildren) and granddad on mom's side (he was a retired college dean and very interesting and when I was a kid I thought he was the funniest human on the planet and he may have been, he really knew how to make kids laugh and laugh.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sister who died of cancer in July.....
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I miss my boyfriend's spontaneity and his romantic antics right now

As for place,, I've surprising been longing for the city of New York for awhile now. I miss waking up to the bustle of the city while I'm more than 100 feet up over it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I miss Darkchallenger and our nights out at the Guthrie theatre in Minneapolis... It was an amazing time and i can't wait to be back there smile

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
I miss walking around the lakes with Icecreamcandy.
Lurker
0 likes
Still miss the seaside, even though it is 42 years since I left home.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
I think of Hawaii...I love it there and am never more at peace than when I am in the islands

it is a peaceful place. i haven't been away from the islands very many times in my life. Mostly i have hopped from one island to another but when i went to miami for a week it was wonderful. i miss spending more time with my friends between school and work i don;t have time to go to the movies or the bar on friday nights anymore and that makes me and my friends sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being with someone, falling asleep and waking up together, cuddles and kisses, as well as all the other small, intimate moments that come when you're with someone.

I miss my Dad, especially with everything that's been happening recently.