Sexiest Underwear

last reply
116 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously having nothing is the sexiest... but what kind of panties (thong,, bikini, lace, cotton, etc) turns you on the most?
I need to buy some new ones and I want to get special ones for Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know what the sexiest are, but these look like fun....

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Id have to say with out a dout it has to be stockings. Dont no what it is but put a woman in smooth black stockings and im theres smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love thongs of course,,,, BUT those sexy lace what they call boy shorts.,.,soooo sweet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
black lace boyshorts = win, instant erection seeing that bum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like boy shorts, in Pink, Red, Navy and light Blue, White. Oh I could go on but they all give me a stiffy especially when wrapped around a nice tidy arse.

Mmmmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The style is not as important as the material. Satin wins my vote any day.And wet satin is even better.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love red satin thongs. it is for the best to expose as much of those spankable cheeks, as possible! red cheeks and red panties, what a delightful combination.
Lurker
0 likes
For me lace is the sexiest - holding the promise without the detail. And if you get the right boyshorts you can choose to show the detail. I like the ones with only the double string at the back, which can be worn in reverse.....smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spider-man Y-fronts

Of course you probably have to be Cameron Diaz to pull the look off.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
matching bra and thong
Lurker
0 likes
well stockings yeah of course but love sheer underwear that glimpse of what lies beneath mmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thongs all the way!
Lurker
0 likes
short boy shorts for sure......half cut lacy tops.....stockings......yummmy!
Lurker
0 likes
So I guess the consensus is sheer lace boyshorts or thong?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
Like these?

luv em!
Lurker
0 likes
Lace panties. with a little seethrough. i find em very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boyshorts are bun hugging comfy
G-strings are for when you want to feel sexy

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love these types of things. So sexy to run my hand down in the sheer lace.
Lurker
0 likes
I luv the red n black combo with some transparency in the above pic smile
Lurker
0 likes
I feel that all underwear are sexy! No matter the type or color! I like the visual tease. Even if you've seen them naked a thousand times your mind will wonder and want to know what's underneath. Panties are the the wrapping paper to the greatest gift anybody could ever hope to receive!!! I will take a Panty Pic over a naked pic every day of the year!
Lurker
0 likes
for me i prefer lace/sheer french cut underwear on a girl it makes ther ass look pert and beautiful and ther sexy as fuck!!
Lurker
0 likes
thong or whatever cut fits your ass best
Lurker
0 likes
BOYSHORTS!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like panties that come off right in front of me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A silk / satin boy short or hip hugger will do it for me for normal being around the house event. If its under a dress and some action is expected outside the bedroom then a tiny thong or G-string is yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say whatever there all SEXY. BUT from the pics on this post those boy shorts are SO SEXY Except those granny panties we'll just leave them in the back of the drawer hehe
Lurker
0 likes
I think thongs and boy shorts are the sexiest but wear whatever cut that makes your ass look irresistible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First place: Lace boyshorts!
Second place: Lace anything!