Ringing my bell in the bedroom

last reply
23 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok guys, honesty time. If your wife/girlfriend/partner had a talk with you where she basically told you that you haven't been ringing her bells in the bedroom lately what would you do?

A: Sit down with her and talk about why it isn't working for her and what can be tried to make things better.

B: Get offended cause you feel like she's telling you that you don't turn her on anymore?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So you expect everyone to stop what they are doing to answer your question that was posted today and then post again after 4 hours complaining that there are no answers? Give it time and they will come! You have to remember this is labor day weekend in the US so some members may not be around this weekend.

As for the question at hand I would love to talk with her and find out what she wants and how to "ring her bells" like a chinease new year and christmas combined. There is no greater feling then knowing you are doing something right and making your partner happy.
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow sorry I have a life outside of lush and I missed your first post. But now I had to ask why are you asking this question and need an answer ASAP...Hmmm I wonder.

Anyway my answer is A talk to her.
Lurker
0 likes
I think you'll find most guys on here will answer a because a place like this attracts guys like that but I think in the real world most guys would answer b.

My advice is don't go in with criticism, go in with ideas. Suggest a few things he might do that would make sex better for both of you and ask for his suggestions.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with gpjunk, I'd go with A but perhaps suggesting new methods rather than out and out criticism.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Probably hurt my feelings but I guess I'd hear her out and address the issue as best as possible.
Lurker
0 likes
i mean my feelings would definitely be hurt a little bit but once i got over it after a few minutes it would be all about how i could improve
Wild at Heart
0 likes
C. I'd grab that little wife by the hair, drag her to the bed, lay her down and hit all her spots with my mouth. Pull out my cock and fuck the living fucking fuck out of her and remind her why she married me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A. I would ask her what she wants and how I could get her to that point... No sense in getting offended what are you going to do? If you leave her for somebody else, you are always going to wander if you are fucking her right... Talk it out. Thats how you become better lovers.
Clumeleon
0 likes
B. Then dump the ungrateful bitch.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by clum
B. Then dump the ungrateful bitch.

Whoa whoa whoa... If she was really ungrateful she would have left you rather than talk it out man.
Lurker
0 likes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA all the way. The past few years we have been the most open with each other..........our intamacy isnt as frequent as I like but (my drive being bigger).....................wow communication equals pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know its ask the guys but actually i think option C that the little kitten up there gave does sounds like the best option (without the mocking tone of his answer of course silly)
Lurker
0 likes
wow that is a haed one. i may go to answer B but then i will try to do answer A.
in a relationship you always have to talk.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
C. I'd grab that little wife by the hair, drag her to the bed, lay her down and hit all her spots with my mouth. Pull out my cock and fuck the living fucking fuck out of her and remind her why she married me.

*quivers* THAT, is totally the right answer!

Lurker
0 likes
Honestly both. How wouldn't that crush you?
Clumeleon
0 likes
While Felix's alternative answer C sounds like a good plan, the man who is in this predicament is unlikely to be able to do that. Being told you're shit in bed isn't suddenly going to make you a sexual god.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first response B but quickly moving on to A ... too many of my relationships have not included real openness / honesty on this topic by either of us so I would see it as opening the dialogue toward much better sex for both of us...
Lurker
0 likes
id be hurt and probably cranky but if i really liked the girl i'd hear her out
Lurker
0 likes
definitely talk, but probably long before she told me anyways
honesty is best policy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mazza
Quote by Magical_felix

*quivers* THAT, is totally the right answer!

I have to agree ..."cause if you dragged her by the feet she would fill up with sand!! - ....**ducks shoe being flung**
Lurker
0 likes
We always talk.