What do you wear to bed?

last reply
1.1k replies
93.3k views
15 watchers
66 likes
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Do you sleep nude or wear something? Do you dress differently if you know there will a special event happening that evening?

I typically sleep with a t-shirt and either pj bottoms or just panties. I think that is my mom instinct kicking in, don't want to bend if the house catches on fire & I have to rescue kids!
Lurker
4 likes
I have any number of beautiful gowns, but they are mostly worn to entertain friends.

If I am in bed to sleep I am almost always nude. Hope that is OK with all.

Lurker
0 likes
i always sleep nude, except if im staying at a friends or familys house and ill wear panties and a tshirt
Lurker
1 like
It depends...

Sometimes nude, sometimes panties and a vest or T-shirt, or if it's cold, yoga pants and a t-shirt...
Lurker
1 like
I sleep nude. I'm so used to it that pjs feel weird. We don't have kids, though. I suspect my habits would have changed if we had kids in the house.
Lurker
3 likes
Quote by Lil-lady
Do you sleep nude or wear something? Do you dress differently if you know there will a special event happening that evening?

I typically sleep with a t-shirt and either pj bottoms or just panties. I think that is my mom instinct kicking in, don't want to bend if the house catches on fire & I have to rescue kids!

My dad played a trick on my mom once, yelling FIRE when she was sleeping in one Saturday morning. We caught her just before she ran outside naked... where his hunting buddies were. Almost 30 years later, we still laugh about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually my laptop......
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I sleep naked, except for when I'm at a family member's or a friend's place. I'll wear a shirt and pajama pants.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I usually sleep in my boxers and an old shirt with the sleeves cut off. During the winter months I wear pJ's just to stay warmer.
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Panties and a shirt
Lurker
0 likes
Just a T-shirt....
God Empress of Lush
2 likes
Normally nude, except if it's cold, when I've got some non-sexy but warm pyjamas!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
6 likes
Panties and a t-shirt!
Lurker
0 likes
I looooove wearing pjs, well just the bottoms with a vest top. If its any warmer, the layers come off one by one, or if im with someone i dont bother with them at all
Lurker
0 likes
t-shirt
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
birthday suit!
Lurker
0 likes
nada much..
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
A bright orange hazmat suit. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In the Summer it's just a tee and panties, in the winter though I'm a total pajama freak
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just a smile...................
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My Masters allow me only to be naked..I love the freedom
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually sleep naked. If it gets really cold I might put on PJ bottoms but I can't stand putting on a shirt to bed anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a Helmet.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Socks - I have cold feet but everything else is naked and hot! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I am usually naked, but other then that undies or a shirt, never together though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shorts and t=shirt during the week

My wife on the weekends.
The Linebacker
1 like
I dress like an authentic Roman Gladiator (though the sword poking me in the side is a little uncomfortable) to go to bed or sometimes a Star Wars Stormtrooper. Other times I go to bed dressed like Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Also its great to sleep in a long Matrix style overcoat with a sawed off shotgun underneath. During the fall (football season) I dress like a linebacker..pads, helmet, cleats, the whole bit. If I have a difficult time falling asleep I take it all off and sleep naked.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I get cold very easy and i love pjs so most nights i sleep like this, if im too tired to put the pj on i sleep nude but need some body heat to keep me worm

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the spring, summer & fall, usually boxer shorts and a tshirt or tank, in the winter usually long pj pants or sweat pants and a tshirt