Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shemales: Are they the straight man's 'free zone'?

last reply
66 replies
17.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here is a message that I received recently that I will post here anonymously in order to answer:

"Dear Olivia,

Now that I have been fucked by a strap on, is it weird that although I have no interest in men, I want to feel a shemale´s cock filling my ass with her cum?

I would only want a shemale who really looked feminine. I even have the urge to suck her cock if asked to!!"

Dear Anonymous,

No, it isn't "weird" (no sex acts are weird to Auntie Olivia), but it just sounds like you are feeling experimental. There is nothing wrong with this. Naturally if you're experimental, you're going to enjoy strap-on sex and graduate from there to other experiences.

For the rest of the straight men out there, relax. Strap-on sex is not like a gate-way drug to bathhouses and dwarf orgies!

Think of it this way: just because you smoke marijuana, doesn't mean that you are destined to become a heroin addict, but those people who do end up as heroin addicts have probably tried marijuana at some point early in the game. Similarly, men that want to be with a shemale are probably very open to strap-on sex as a precursor.

Now... let's think of sex as a spectrum of experiences and desires. Everyone has their limitations and their curiosities and it's important to find a balance that you're comfortable with.

There is nothing wrong with being intrigued by or aroused by the idea of a shemale. As pretty as some of them look however, it appears your urge is to experience cock. Sometimes the idea of a shemale feels more comfortable as that gray zone between a woman and a man, and if it's exciting to you, then I encourage you to explore! Don't worry about getting hung up on labels like "what does this mean?" and "am I bisexual?"... Society is so focused on putting us all into neat little boxes, but when it comes to sexuality, my opinion has always been to do what feels natural. A little experimentation doesn't have to mean anything.

Sex is all about exploring desires and what feels good until you hit your limits... sometimes those limits change over time, but it's certainly very normal.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A woman (my wife) could do my ass with a very small strap on but not a shemale. No way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A woman (my wife) could do my ass with a very small strap on but not a shemale. No way.

Yes, that maybe true for you, but hopefully, you respect other peoples' right to experiment in peace.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm straight but their is something abut anothr woman's tits that get me a little hot....A she male with a pretty face and a jucy cock would be the best of both worlds ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm straight but wouldn't mind a shemale or ladyboy. personally I've had some fantasies like this but never acted on them. i think that the only reason i have these fantasies is a psychological response from my past but i digress. so id tell him go on and experiment with a shemale.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Emimeni
Quote by Buz

Yes, that maybe true for you, but hopefully, you respect other peoples' right to experiment in peace.

That's fine what other consenting adult people do. I do not begrudge them at all. I am not fond of incest either, though it seems to be a very popular subject here on Lush. They can all experiment in peace as for as I am concerned. But we each can post our own views as long as we don't become abusive.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Quote by Emimeni
Quote by Buz

That's fine what other consenting adult people do. I do not begrudge them at all. I am not fond of incest either, though it seems to be a very popular subject here on Lush. They can all experiment in peace as for as I am concerned. But we each can post our own views as long as we don't become abusive.

I totally agree.
Just want to add; Consenting adult all is fair, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No offence to any shemales out there but this dom chick and her strap on says Hmmm guy with fake tits. But then I'm a chick with a fake dick so to each their own I'm thinking labels are just stupid so do what ya like! Unfortunately many straight men who love receiving anal sex have a great fear they will be labeled as gay which is not the case at all.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know.......two cocks in the same room.......don't think I could personally but others may enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to be with a shemale, it's one of my fantasies. I would be able to worship her head to toe, kiss and caress her body. Suck on her toes, lick her ass, suck her cock (DEFINETELY BIGGER THAN MINE!!!), get on all fours and take it doggy style. Lay her down and ride her beautiful cock. Finally when it's her time to cum, I'll let her cum in my mouth and swallow her hot fresh load. All whilst I'm dressed like a sissy boy. Pink panties, pink finger/toe nails, stockings, make up, wig and high heels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im straight but i think a three way with a shemale and another woman and myself would be a real turn on, i wouldn't go as far as letting anyone do me analy but i may let the shemale do oral on me and i would have no problem giveing a handjob.as far as what the other lady wants to do with her i find it exciting
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Disclaimer: I'm stating some thoughts at the risk of sounding close minded... I assure you I am not prejudice.

I am not sure what you mean by "free zone" but I am going to assume you mean engaging in gay acts, like getting penetrated by another man, and then pretending it wasn't gay.

I see it more like: having a girl lick your ass is marijuana... Getting fucked by a girl with a strap on, up your ass, while you're all face down gasping n shit, that's gay heroin... Getting fucked by a guy? Wether you want to add "she" before male or not is just gay. That is a gay act. The guy may not be gay, but he should know he's taking part in a gay act. Let's call a spade a spade here.

I mean If a gay guy fucked a girl, I doubt that gay guy would say. "it was a gay act and it's not straight don't be i'gnat!!!" That makes no sense.

In conclusion, I suppose that in my opinion there is no "free zone" when you are fucking a guy or blowing him or him you or any combination you want to come up with... That is gay, for the time you are with this dude you are free to be gay.

Addendum: Not saying it makes or turns you gay... You just may be a late bloomer, if this is what you are up to. Or you just may be a straight guy who likes to do gay stuff is all... Just saying that sex with men when you are a man is gay.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Disclaimer: I'm stating some thoughts at the risk of sounding close minded... Just saying that sex with men when you are a man is gay.

So like, if you were a straight guy and you had your straight buddy over one night and you both went out to the bars to chase female tail, couldn't find anything to suit your tastebuds... drank a bit too much and instead, around 4 in the morning...one of you submitted to the other buddy...

And there was some strap-on action breaking out (because of, yanno - drunkdick).

That would be gay?

You weren't indulging the other night when you typed the previous, were ya? (it is Sunday a.m. for me now and I'm sober as a hanging judge as I type this hypothetical).

I am thinking my scenario above is definitely homosexual behavior (I don't care if it's a one off because two guys are way too drunk). There's a little place in the our brains where even too many drugs cannot open that permanently bolted lock. If you manage to have one too many spliffs or lines or martinis and suddenly the combination clicks open or the bolt cutters appear to crush that hardened steel loop...

Hey, you've always been wired that way, just looking for the right excuse to step out of the closet - imo.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
If a lad or lass does stuff with what you are calling a shemale - i.e. looks and acts like a lass until you get her/his kit off and find a willy to play with, does that not make both the lad or lass, and the shemale bisexual?

Because even though you might be doing, as Magical puts it, gay stuff, surely the other element of the shemale's sexuality automatically creates a bisexual slant on things? Or... something completely different? Or... or... Are shemales gay? Or not quite transgender or transexual? Or wanting the best of both worlds? Or straight with extra icing? Or...

I'm getting really confused.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I'm getting really confused.

Bisexual behavior (and I say this with a bit of unrealized and undesired envy) requires a degree of homosexual behavior with a mixture of heterosexual behavior. Degrees will vary per individual. There is nothing wrong with any of the three types of behavior - in my opinion. Nor is there anything wrong with self imposed - nor situational abstaining.

But let's be clear about this, is all which I think Jack and myself are saying.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being with shemales! They are awesome and sex has always been fantastic! My wife and I even had a three-some with a beautiful lady-boy and my wife loved every inch of it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

So like, if you were a straight guy and you had your straight buddy over one night and you both went out to the bars to chase female tail, couldn't find anything to suit your tastebuds... drank a bit too much and instead, around 4 in the morning...one of you submitted to the other buddy...

And there was some strap-on action breaking out (because of, yanno - drunkdick).

That would be gay?

You weren't indulging the other night when you typed the previous, were ya? (it is Sunday a.m. for me now and I'm sober as a hanging judge as I type this hypothetical).

I am thinking my scenario above is definitely homosexual behavior (I don't care if it's a one off because two guys are way too drunk). There's a little place in the our brains where even too many drugs cannot open that permanently bolted lock. If you manage to have one too many spliffs or lines or martinis and suddenly the combination clicks open or the bolt cutters appear to crush that hardened steel loop...

Hey, you've always been wired that way, just looking for the right excuse to step out of the closet - imo.

I'm struggling to tell if you're being a bit tongue in cheek with this post or not (long week, late nights - frazzled brain!!) so I apologise if the following comment is irrelevant..

I think the point of the best to which you responded was that it is a 'gay' act no matter how you look at it... regardless of whether you are 'gay' or not. Mind you, that said what equals gay? I mean, I've been known to dabble with other girls before....but I consider myself straight. People like to slap a label on me 'oh, she must be bisexual', but to me there has to actually be attraction to the gender in order for one to be gay/lesbian...so I don't class myself as anything other than straight due to messing about with girls just being a fun variation (lets face it, completely different experience!!) to 'normal' (my normal, anyway) sex. Perhaps I'm just a naive 19 year old.... fuck knows where the boundaries of 'gay', lesbian' and 'bisexual' are.

Edit: having just re-read this I realise this is completely irrelevant to everything ever. Someone kiss my poor brain better!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

fuck knows where the boundaries of 'gay', lesbian' and 'bisexual' are.

Edit: having just re-read this I realise this is completely irrelevant to everything ever. Someone kiss my poor brain better!

Maybe that's the point? Maybe they are the straight man's free zone for some men, because surely it all depends where your own boundaries lie? They might not be every man's free zone, but they could be for some.

As Olivia says, there is nothing wrong with experimenting, and perhaps one needs to experiment to discover what one's boundaries are. "Sex is all about exploring desires and what feels good until you hit your limits... sometimes those limits change over time, but it's certainly very normal."

So actually, maybe your post made more sense than you thought it? I'd kiss your brain better, but I'd have to take the top of your skull off, and that's just... beyond my boundaries. How about a hug?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

That would be gay?

Having these thoughts/fantasies is gay, to be honest.

Quote by WellMadeMale

You're projecting.

Quote by WellMadeMale

This was written poetically enough to make me wonder how many nights have been spent searching for answers.

But let's be clear about this, is all which I think Jack and myself are saying.

Lets be clear. I was merely stating that sex between two men is gay. Not a free zone. It's gay and that's fine. Doesn't turn anyone gay but it is a gay act and lets not pretend it's not.

WMM is having gay musings or something, I don't know. I do not approve of most of what he says about anything, not just this. (For the new members out there.)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Lets be clear. I was merely stating that sex between two men is gay. Not a free zone. It's gay and that's fine. Doesn't turn anyone gay but it is a gay act and lets not pretend it's not.

WMM is having gay musings or something, I don't know. I do not approve of most of what he says about anything, not just this. (For the new members out there.)

Jack, you and I should share a cask of fermented grape juice some afternoon, trading stories of our exploits. At least for the six or so tales you have to recount, until you began to repeat yourself.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Jack, you and I should share a cask of fermented grape juice some afternoon, trading stories of our exploits. At least for the six or so tales you have to recount, until you began to repeat yourself.

There are all kinds of problems with this statement. Like tensing, odd assumptions and an ironic use of the sleep emoticon. Like, next time you get wasted and the first thing you think about is sharing wine with me and talking about sex (a pretty gay place to go in your head) just take a nap instead.

And it's called barrels now not casks. It's 2012...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Oh, okay, I get it now. I must've misinterpreted inflection. :-)

I think sexual/romantic orientation can sometimes be discordant enough that you can desire sexual from one gender, and yet fall in love with another gender. I also don't believe that there are only two genders, and yet I do believe that humanity is quite profoundly complicated.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Emimeni

I also don't believe that there are only two genders

......what are the other genders?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

There are all kinds of problems with this statement. Like tensing, odd assumptions and an ironic use of the sleep emoticon. Like, next time you get wasted and the first thing you think about is sharing wine with me and talking about sex (a pretty gay place to go in your head) just take a nap instead.

And it's called barrels now not casks. It's 2012...

I knew I could count on you to set me straight on the vernacular of wine containers. However, your phobia - is winking at us. It can be relaxed, but I would only suggest to the point of tolerance.

Some of us gotta get there gradually, man.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

However, your phobia - is winking at us. It can be relaxed, but I would only suggest to the point of tolerance.

Some of us gotta get there gradually, man.

This was actually funny - for once - and made me laugh. I was stoned...but still, I'll give you this one old man.
Lurker
0 likes
I almost had a crush on a T-girl at one point in my life. She was an internet model and had alot of boyfriends. I have had a sexual fantasy to have a threesome with a man and woman couple, but a "shemale" is very erotic to me because it is like getting a threesome without having to have a third person. I think a tranny could fulfill my bisexual fantasy all by herself.
Lurker
0 likes
**image removed by admin- violation of posting guidelines**

I don't know if images are allowed here or not........

BUT I WANT HER SOOOOO BAD

Id
Weaver of Words
0 likes
A bit off point, but a lesbian friend recently told me she loves shemales. , but may be something to add to my bucket list, especially if she looked like the one above.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Irishdandy
I don't know if images are allowed here or not........ Id

Then you should probably invest 10 minutes of your time reading the forum & site rules, Dandy. Because those kinds of images are definitely not allowed anywhere but inside the Gold members area.

Please refrain from this crap, out here in the general membership forum area(s).

Thanks