BBW thread for BBW's and BBW lover's

last reply
62 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi thought a thread for BBW's and there lovers would be a good idea as i don't see another one on the forums..i know that there are BBW lovers out there as i get plenty of mail from them..thought would be a good idea for thread so the BBW's and their lovers could post on same forum...
Lurker
0 likes
see there are no bbw lovers on this site..what a shame ya missing out on some horny times with us big gals
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH I LOVE the bbw's hehe I just put up a album dedicated you can check them out on my profile smile
Lurker
0 likes
Please Take a look at mine as well. Thank You.
Lurker
0 likes
BBw woman are hot and very sexy there are more to love and uslay they are very hot in bed and the three I have been with were big cummers they were very wet and warm when they came,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually I have had some really wonderful times with BBW type ladies. Just can't think of anything clever to post right now <smile>
Lurker
0 likes
hi thanks for your posts..glad you enjoy us bbw's..have to say i think we are sexy as fuck and we know how to show you guys a good time
Lurker
0 likes
the BB stands for Beautiful Beautiful Women, so good we say it twice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Dongor, but it should be VSBBW (VERY SEXY beautiful beautiful Women)
Lurker
0 likes
sounds like a great idea love to see it
Lurker
0 likes

This picture sums up my entire feelings on this subject!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a BBW worshipper through and through. I love big women and simply can't get enough. BTW, kinkywench, I do wish you were in America. I know you're married and I'm only 22, but I still think we could have lots of fun. I'd love to bury my head between your thighs for at least an hour.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And I'll take the hour after Terry.

Youse are hot as fuck.

x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me a BBW anytime. Curvy, soft, sensual, and they feeel so good.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by leartiste

This picture sums up my entire feelings on this subject!

+1, +2, and +3....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What isn't there to like about BBW"s? They are soft, cuddly and oh so much fun. Of course it depends on how they feel about themselves, but that's true of all of us. The most beautiful woman might not be sexy because of her demeanor. The picture on your profile of the woman riding a cock describes it all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A couple of my favorite sexual experiences have been with BBWs!
Lurker
0 likes
BBW are so amazing instant hardon anytime i see one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex-wife wore a size 22 (American), and I loved her dearly. Need I say more?
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
The attached chart details the attraction level of 47 men asked to rate 10 different women sizes. An "average" BMI is 18 to 25, yet the attraction level increased rapidly to 25 and continued increasing to max out at a BMI of 45...

BBW are the preferred body type... for the group... and me too!

Lurker
0 likes
Love being a BBW heart
Lurker
0 likes
i must say, ive always hated my body with a passion (still do) and would gladly swap any day but now that ive been on here, im starting to accept it more and more. thanks smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did anyone ring me up? I feel like this post is like a bat signal for girls like me...

missdelicious - you live up to your name dear. Don't ever feel insecure about your body again - thought that is easier said than done, I know! You're beautiful!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
0 likes
It is kinda lame phrase but>

Curves are Cool!

I Luv Em'! And to each their own, the reason there are so many body types is so that everybody can desire somebody. Just enjoy what you have, live is too short to worry about it.
Lurker
0 likes
BBW are very sexy , they love life and all the pleasures that come with it,
Lurker
0 likes
I happen to love bigger women, to me size does not matter though. I find different things attractive about different women.
Lurker
0 likes
I lie being a BBW!!! I am loosing some weight for health reasons but I'll always be a big girl. MissDelicious you are gorgeous and we love you
Lurker
0 likes
add me smile
bbw here!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sign me up. I love a woman with a little bit of curve to her, she is far more interesting and way softer to hold.